Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 13299
-
02-04-26 10:15 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 51Not 23, more like 40 - but meh (Slim thick lill freak)
Okay gents, it's been a minute since I posted a real review.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...0/813287237047
Set up appointment with this one. All comms were good and easy. She wanted to wait a few hours for a hotel room which is usually a turn off for me. I denied and said we can do a car date instead. She said for me to just come over to her place instead. So I obliged.
She said her daughter is sleeping so we have to be quiet. Yeah, yeah, red flags I know. But little guy needed a release (at least in my dreams). Her actual apartment is in a nice area in Taylors. Nothing sketchy about it.
Get in and immediately realized she's aged about 15 years or more. I'm guessing she is 40. She is a tiny spinner. In my dream I negotiated some extras but when I realized she was not 23, I decided not to do all the deeds I wanted and opted for a BBBJ to completion. Pretty good dream. She was super nice and the skills were good for me. I believe I could have CIM but she was thinking I was going to do more than BJ right as I was about to bust. Anyway, she felt bad for the quick session and offered me a free pop next time (in my dreams). I just thanked her and gave the full amount.
Would I repeat. Probably at the normal rates. Like I said, I negotiated more and then decided to forgo it.
Just kidding, all of this was a dream. I don't partake. This is just a dream fantasy forum.
-
02-02-26 20:26 #12788Senior Member

Posts: 187Let me help you
In the "Keywords" search bar you enter the name you're looking for, in this case "Poppy. " (Note that three-letter names or less won't work).
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
Then under Additional Options in the "Search in Forum (s)" just scroll down to South Carolina, then Greenville, and click Search Now.
It's really not that difficult.
-
02-02-26 15:45 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 180To be honest it's because I can't get it to work. I've used "names" and phone numbers. Just can't seem to get it to work. I want to use it as it would be much easier, but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 09:23 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 79Why not? All your answers are there. Saw her once and found her not worth the price. Nice enough girl but lackluster effort and most of her pictures aren't accurate.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 20:25 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 180Search query questions
I've never used the search option. Looking for reports on poppy. If you could help that would be great! Also looking to experience a black provider. I won't give money to a hoodrat but I know there are some good pros out there. Looking for a GFE preferably. Can you help a senior member out?
-
02-01-26 15:27 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 38Visiting
I'll be visiting next week. Was looking for a good bbj or a fun spinner. Any recommendations?
-
01-31-26 09:10 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 85Alexis miller caught you lookung
Yes meth mouth.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 06:46 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 242Not a regular
Unfortunately, I am not a local. So I didn't really have time to do any homework. I am just here for the weekend.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 17:12 #12781Banned Member

Posts: 60Pawg swallowing loads
This pawg sucks dick so good I nutted and was still hard after and she kept sucking till I busted again. She gave me the second nut free of charge basically. She is down bad on her luck so she will basically do anything to make you return back.
Her ad https://secrethostess.com/2137025/
Clips of her: https://www.erome.com/a/U26OY8Oo
-
01-30-26 12:32 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 504Looking
Toothless at 25?
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 11:53 #12779Senior Member

Posts: 155https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/111985935641
She has posted with several names over the years, never good reviews.
Originally Posted by Escritic
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:12 #12778Senior Member

Posts: 586Something along the lines of.
The reason AI can't do feet well is because it keeps starting with pics of this girl's weird toes.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 00:15 #12777Senior Member

Posts: 242Gia Age 36 - Rob Alert
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200971175
She agreed on FS through text messages and stated that the exchange was only for BJ. She tried to upsell and I said whatever and just opted for the BJ. The BJ was mechanical and monotonous. After 5 min of it and I was still limp. I asked to finish with FS and she said no. She told me that she could call her pimp to explain how things worked. At this point, I lost all interests and left.
She operated at the Travelers Inn at 20 Chalmers Rd.
-
01-29-26 13:49 #12776Senior Member

Posts: 197Book by its cover
I can't argue with this, nor do I have any experience with this provider. However.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
Years ago I was dating an Eastern European woman fresh in this country. She had some odd ideas about what constituted a 'sexy outfit' and no experience as a model in terms of setting or posing. She sent me 'sexy pictures' and they were laughable. However, that woman was the wildest, wettest, hottest fuck I have ever experienced. Insatiable with no limits at all. Compare that to some of the very artistic photos we see on some higher-end providers, who have performance that is most definitely sub what their photos would suggest.
All that to say. You don't know until you know. Maybe someone will overlook the outfits and the toilet-shots, and find out what's-what with this one!
-
01-29-26 09:54 #12775Senior Member

Posts: 160I went straight to the comments
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/053656841197
Someone far better than me on here needs to have a one-liner or funny response to this. When you see it, you can't look away.
Stay safe.
G.









Reply With Quote






