Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40139

    Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    Iris is Korean, late forties or early fifties, with bad garlic breath. I regret seeing her. At least Maggie at Pali wiped that bad experience out of my mind.
    Surprised you went through with the appointment after initial meeting. Thanks for TOFTT! Better luck next time!

  2. #40138

    Follow up on Comparisons

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerholic  [View Original Post]
    Admin, Please delete if not allowed here.
    That's awesome. Thanks for the reference and follow up. Good hunting.

  3. #40137

    Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by BScotti  [View Original Post]
    Which girl was this?

    I was planning to check out Iris this weekend.
    Iris is Korean, late forties or early fifties, with bad garlic breath. I regret seeing her. At least Maggie at Pali wiped that bad experience out of my mind.

  4. #40136

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    I would not go there again I went there I got up and left I started to give the girl Korean old lady a massage. I started to play with her butt a little bit she starts flinching she asked for money upfront and had condom and lube out. I'm like oh this is going to be a shitty girl and as soon as she started tightening up her ass cheeks when I went down just to kiss her little cheeks, it was a no go. So I get up put my clothes on I said give me back my money I'm out of here. I could go see Nicole, I could go see Lemon, I could go see Sugar. I could go see so many other good Korean old ladies that don't give me shit. The list goes on and on so stay the hell away from this Blue Bliss. I'm fairly certain it's 100% cover service stick with places like Happiness stick with places like Lemon scent and so far the second floor of Samsung building has a bunch of good girls just avoid the one girl. That has her tits pierced and lots of tattoos that's the only bad one at the Samsung building other than that it's a good place there you go. I took one for the team luckily I was able to get my money back cause I didn't do nothing with that old Korean lady at blue Bliss that's my Report.
    Which girl was this?

    I was planning to check out Iris this weekend.

  5. #40135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerholic  [View Original Post]
    Admin, Please delete if not allowed here.
    Yikes! She looks pissed!

  6. #40134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1402
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerholic  [View Original Post]
    Admin, Please delete if not allowed here.
    Where is this place?

  7. #40133

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by MitsFunai  [View Original Post]
    Look like pic was put together, piece by piece. Anyway, different strokes...
    Spit my coffee out seeing you wrote Frankenstein. Hahahahaha.

  8. #40132

    Frankenstein Fraulein

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerholic  [View Original Post]
    Admin, Please delete if not allowed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Where is the ad for this so I know which one to avoid?Freak.
    Look like pic was put together, piece by piece. Anyway, different strokes...

  9. #40131

    Which Place

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerholic  [View Original Post]
    Admin, Please delete if not allowed here.
    Where is the ad for this so I know which one to avoid?

    Freak.

  10. #40130

    Hawaii Hot Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    For those who care about those things, heads up that Helen of Ke La Lani Spa has purchased Hawaii Hot Stone (CC 101) from Miki; not sure when it happened, but I think it was very recent. I went to the former HHS this weekend and was shocked when the signage was for Ke La Lani, and multiple therapists there confirmed the new ownership. So right now AFAIK KLLS is comprised of the building right outside CC where Lindon was until Macy sold it, and the former HHS unit of CC 101, and upstairs in CC at suite 203.
    I'm not impressed with any of them. The massage at all 3 has been shitty. The women are all a 3/4 on a 10. Helen is a milfy 50+ but she delegates. I think they need to consolidate into one, keep one or two pretty ones, and go FS on the cheap. It is the cheapest place in town. Both house and tip. The last couple of times my therapist was plain looking, no skill massage, snot nose, and cough. Was shorted on time and glad. I wanted out. Not enjoying getting Jack hammered by a middle aged chubby Chinese, no English, translator app, upsell to a regular is rude. If Helen got some young spinners business would improve. They all wear those anti rape underwear and bras so big Shaq could get his hand inside. For 20 more you can go in the main building, get a good massage, skilled finish, full hour and an English speaker.

  11. #40129

    For Kukui Street

    Admin, Please delete if not allowed here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Connie body type.jpg‎  

  12. #40128

    Queen St

    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    It is legit. No play.
    Is the massage any good? I went by and saw one lonely looking lady on her phone. I've already got solid legit providers so it will take a lot of convincing for me to change. Yelp also showed they have the legit place maka from Whole Foods on Waimalo. Sign up as on. Never been.

  13. #40127
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I saw their website. Yelp shows 4 women and one man. The women look attractive with the prettiest and skinniest in the CL ad. Didn't see any license info so not sure what their business name is for the license, which must be different than their Yelp name. The vibe I get is legit because of the unusual location, man working there, youth of the therapists. Guessing they found a cheap rent place to dip their toe into the business. Didn't see anything that would make me go there.
    It is legit. No play.

  14. #40126

    Blue Bliss. I would say directly in between the convention center and Happiness

    I would not go there again I went there I got up and left I started to give the girl Korean old lady a massage. I started to play with her butt a little bit she starts flinching she asked for money upfront and had condom and lube out. I'm like oh this is going to be a shitty girl and as soon as she started tightening up her ass cheeks when I went down just to kiss her little cheeks, it was a no go. So I get up put my clothes on I said give me back my money I'm out of here. I could go see Nicole, I could go see Lemon, I could go see Sugar. I could go see so many other good Korean old ladies that don't give me shit. The list goes on and on so stay the hell away from this Blue Bliss. I'm fairly certain it's 100% cover service stick with places like Happiness stick with places like Lemon scent and so far the second floor of Samsung building has a bunch of good girls just avoid the one girl. That has her tits pierced and lots of tattoos that's the only bad one at the Samsung building other than that it's a good place there you go. I took one for the team luckily I was able to get my money back cause I didn't do nothing with that old Korean lady at blue Bliss that's my Report.

  15. #40125

    938 queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney6  [View Original Post]
    Think you are talking about this place. They posted an ad on Craigslist.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...907421662.html

    Haven't been there. Be safe.
    I saw their website. Yelp shows 4 women and one man. The women look attractive with the prettiest and skinniest in the CL ad. Didn't see any license info so not sure what their business name is for the license, which must be different than their Yelp name. The vibe I get is legit because of the unusual location, man working there, youth of the therapists. Guessing they found a cheap rent place to dip their toe into the business. Didn't see anything that would make me go there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape