Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 2509 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 37623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36138

    Hope she is!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...roit/200888641

    Looks are not bad, "looks" ligit. But who know's these days Googled the number comes up as a Taylor address (looks like a apartment from google maps)?
    Hope she is legit! I'm coming out that way next week and I'd be just fine seeing that, I like her looks.

    Let's hope somebody on here has some good intel!

  2. #36137

    Any intel on this one? Sapphire in Taylor

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...roit/200888641

    Looks are not bad, "looks" ligit. But who know's these days Googled the number comes up as a Taylor address (looks like a apartment from google maps)?

  3. #36136
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    I would marry a girl who's taken lots of dick. I would expect that was proof she liked dick, and wouldn't stop taking my dick after I married her. I'm sure there are other married men who are members here because their wife has closed her legs permanently. I would also expect that a former provider would not be upset about my interest in other women, as a vanilla wife would be. And thirdly, as A2 said, I would prefer an experienced woman to be handling my dick; I would expect she has already done every slutty thing I could ever imagine, and is willing to do those things for me.
    There are a few I've met over the years I'd seriously consider violating the Prime Directive with, if they were so inclined to do so with me.

  4. #36135

    TS Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVal  [View Original Post]
    So this is like right across the street from the court house, street view looks like it's been there since Jan. 2025. I would've expected we at least hear about it by now unless it's strictly legit. I hope I'm wrong though, I've been looking for another spot.
    Strictly legit as of my visit last summer.

  5. #36134
    Quote Originally Posted by RonJohnson83  [View Original Post]
    Was planning to TOFTT here soon but wanted to see if anyone has checked out this new place? Not to be confused with T's Wellness in Farmington Hills, T. S. Massage is on 13 mile and JohnR rd in Madison Heights.
    So this is like right across the street from the court house, street view looks like it's been there since Jan. 2025. I would've expected we at least hear about it by now unless it's strictly legit. I hope I'm wrong though, I've been looking for another spot.

  6. #36133

    T. S. Massage in Madison Hts

    Was planning to TOFTT here soon but wanted to see if anyone has checked out this new place? Not to be confused with T's Wellness in Farmington Hills, T. S. Massage is on 13 mile and JohnR rd in Madison Heights.

  7. #36132

    Magic touch

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    So I tried Lori at 'Got the Magic Touch'. She has a private apartment in Hazel Park. Her google reviews have a lot of men saying she was great and would return, so I thought maybe she offers extras.

    She was very pleasant and funny. Good massage, but not a single hint of extras. Towel stays on the whole time. When she told me to flip, I thought it was go time, but towel stayed on and still nothing. I know she saw my boner pitching a tent. Still nothing.

    Wondering if anyone else tried her and had a different experience? Or is she actually legit?
    I saw her when she was in Dearborn area maybe 8-10 years ago. Good massage where I wasn't draped at any point. As such, I'm 100% certain she saw junior's interest when the flip came. My experience was the same as yours otherwise.

    Looked like she had a great rack! Alas, like the man juice, the girls were not released.

  8. #36131

    Got the Magic Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    So I tried Lori at 'Got the Magic Touch'. She has a private apartment in Hazel Park. Her google reviews have a lot of men saying she was great and would return, so I thought maybe she offers extras.

    She was very pleasant and funny. Good massage, but not a single hint of extras. Towel stays on the whole time. When she told me to flip, I thought it was go time, but towel stayed on and still nothing. I know she saw my boner pitching a tent. Still nothing.

    Wondering if anyone else tried her and had a different experience? Or is she actually legit?
    I seen her years ago about 10 and she provided a nice ending, I reconnected with her and have seen her three times of late with nothing. She offers a great massage but changed over the years, has become a little religious.

  9. #36130

    Got the Magic Touch

    So I tried Lori at 'Got the Magic Touch'. She has a private apartment in Hazel Park. Her google reviews have a lot of men saying she was great and would return, so I thought maybe she offers extras.

    She was very pleasant and funny. Good massage, but not a single hint of extras. Towel stays on the whole time. When she told me to flip, I thought it was go time, but towel stayed on and still nothing. I know she saw my boner pitching a tent. Still nothing.

    Wondering if anyone else tried her and had a different experience? Or is she actually legit?

  10. #36129

    Empire in Centerline

    Was there yesterday. Older providers, 50-60 year old Korean. I had Monica who is nicely dressed and put together. Nice figure and natural D+ cups. Actually put effort into massage. On flip sat on bed beside me, too came down. Decent massage and topless HJ. Went the entire 30 minutes. 60 door plus 60 tip. I don't think FS is available or at least not for my size, but for what it was, it was worth it. She had other older lady come in room after to say hi to me. I would repeat as the massage and that chest was worth it.

  11. #36128
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    How much does Abby charge total? Does she have a shower available? Any chance of a BJ?

    TIA.
    I believer I paid 80 for half hour. I did not try any other service, I am not sure if anything else is available. I only met her the one time.

  12. #36127
    Quote Originally Posted by Asharmbna  [View Original Post]
    I met her at her house, I had similar experience, her handjob was like a jack hammer and I told her to go easy. I did not really enjoy it much. She was nice enough. I have no desire to go back.
    How much does Abby charge total? Does she have a shower available? Any chance of a BJ?

    TIA.

  13. #36126

    Berkley and Troy locations

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I have been to the maple location in the past. They have a male masseuse who is one of the owners. They recently acquired the Berkeley parlor and I have not been there but expect it to be strictly a professional massage with no extras. If anyone knows differently, please report.

    Happy hunting.

    SN.
    Both are strictly legit.

  14. #36125

    Strictly Legitimate massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here:

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...910295033.html

    I've seen this ad also in harlot hub. But I'm skeptical if they offer more.
    I have been to the maple location in the past. They have a male masseuse who is one of the owners. They recently acquired the Berkeley parlor and I have not been there but expect it to be strictly a professional massage with no extras. If anyone knows differently, please report.

    Happy hunting.

    SN.

  15. #36124
    Quote Originally Posted by PshBall  [View Original Post]
    120.

    Just wondering. How can you even get 300 out of that?
    By adding 1 plus 2. Now I am wondering how you didn't see that. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape