Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 493 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 7387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7087

    "Britt"? / Sorry for your harrowing experience buddy

    Yeah Flip, you're new here-abouts, so you weren't aware of her reputation.

    So I'm sorry you went through that shit!

    Lesson learned we all hope.

    But, to be honest, even if some gal had a good rep, things change. So, it's important to not only always do some quick research, but also never give up the $ until you at least see the goods. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Flip270  [View Original Post]
    She's at a trailer park in Citra. Walk in and she and the place were a mess. Clearly strung out and missing teeth. Talk about false advertising. I asked her to undress. She didn't want to undress because she had bandages on her arms. Too late because I already gave her the donation. Stupid me. She took offense and told me to get out. Asked for donation back and she said no. She then called her boyfriend. Pimp, landlord, etc. Then I lunge for her purse to get back my donation and she's yelling and screaming, guarding her purse. Should've snatched her phone instead. Boyfriend comes charging in door but made it outside. Low and behold, they have a pet rottweiler attacking me also. Took a couple of swings and managed to get out of there. Didn't do my homework and found out on another site she is a scammer. Write it off to experience. I do have her RWI if you want it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200792217
    Anyway as I said, sorry for experience.

    Good luck in future.

    BJ.

  2. #7086
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip270  [View Original Post]
    She's at a trailer park in Citra. Walk in and she and the place were a mess. Clearly strung out and missing teeth. Talk about false advertising. I asked her to undress. She didn't want to undress because she had bandages on her arms. Too late because I already gave her the donation. Stupid me. She took offense and told me to get out. Asked for donation back and she said no. She then called her boyfriend. Pimp, landlord, etc. Then I lunge for her purse to get back my donation and she's yelling and screaming, guarding her purse. Should've snatched her phone instead. Boyfriend comes charging in door but made it outside. Low and behold, they have a pet rottweiler attacking me also. Took a couple of swings and managed to get out of there. Didn't do my homework and found out on another site she is a scammer. Write it off to experience. I do have her RWI if you want it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200792217
    I got scammed by her too. That's why I try to make it known not to see her.

  3. #7085

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Flip270  [View Original Post]
    She's at a trailer park in Citra. Walk in and she and the place were a mess. Clearly strung out and missing teeth. Talk about false advertising. I asked her to undress. She didn't want to undress because she had bandages on her arms. Too late because I already gave her the donation. Stupid me. She took offense and told me to get out. Asked for donation back and she said no. She then called her boyfriend. Pimp, landlord, etc. Then I lunge for her purse to get back my donation and she's yelling and screaming, guarding her purse. Should've snatched her phone instead. Boyfriend comes charging in door but made it outside. Low and behold, they have a pet rottweiler attacking me also. Took a couple of swings and managed to get out of there. Didn't do my homework and found out on another site she is a scammer. Write it off to experience. I do have her RWI if you want it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200792217
    It's been a while, but she's been discussed on here before as a rip off artist and to be avoided. Of course, if you're new here, then you wouldn't have seen that. Sorry it went down like that, and maybe it was a painful learning experience. Best advice: read, read, read and only visit the ones with glowing reviews from well respected senior members. Cheers.

  4. #7084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip270  [View Original Post]
    She's at a trailer park in Citra. Walk in and she and the place were a mess. Clearly strung out and missing teeth. Talk about false advertising. I asked her to undress. She didn't want to undress because she had bandages on her arms. Too late because I already gave her the donation. Stupid me. She took offense and told me to get out. Asked for donation back and she said no. She then called her boyfriend. Pimp, landlord, etc. Then I lunge for her purse to get back my donation and she's yelling and screaming, guarding her purse. Should've snatched her phone instead. Boyfriend comes charging in door but made it outside. Low and behold, they have a pet rottweiler attacking me also. Took a couple of swings and managed to get out of there. Didn't do my homework and found out on another site she is a scammer. Write it off to experience. I do have her RWI if you want it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200792217
    Damn that is helluva first post sir, glad ya got out ok.

    Cheers Jesse.

  5. #7083

    This one is bad news

    She's at a trailer park in Citra. Walk in and she and the place were a mess. Clearly strung out and missing teeth. Talk about false advertising. I asked her to undress. She didn't want to undress because she had bandages on her arms. Too late because I already gave her the donation. Stupid me. She took offense and told me to get out. Asked for donation back and she said no. She then called her boyfriend. Pimp, landlord, etc. Then I lunge for her purse to get back my donation and she's yelling and screaming, guarding her purse. Should've snatched her phone instead. Boyfriend comes charging in door but made it outside. Low and behold, they have a pet rottweiler attacking me also. Took a couple of swings and managed to get out of there. Didn't do my homework and found out on another site she is a scammer. Write it off to experience. I do have her RWI if you want it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200792217

  6. #7082
    [QUOTE=Oceb3011;7507012]Longtime lurker figured I'd drop a gem for you boys. Older Cuban stacked big ass big titties very professional. She's located in Marion oaks but only has incall between 9:30 am and 3 pm. Not very many girls around here like her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/200454301[QUOTE]Looks like another self promotion.

  7. #7081
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    SHe quoted me 2 xx when I chated with her in SB. Open to everything.
    Did she have a time limit with that? With no time limit (with in reason) that's a fair request. Her ad isn't exactly easy to follow.

    Not she is hiding her belly. Probably has stretch marks and or serious deflation. Not something I care about but for those who need perfection there, I doubt you find perfection.

  8. #7080

    Cuban Claudia

    Longtime lurker figured I'd drop a gem for you boys. Older Cuban stacked big ass big titties very professional. She's located in Marion oaks but only has incall between 9:30 am and 3 pm. Not very many girls around here like her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/200454301

  9. #7079

    Too expensive for me

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthFlMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...t/623776281974

    Can't find a review but very quick responses to messages and a very open menu.
    $200 for a QV? I can't get near that. Good for you that you can.

  10. #7078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    GPS doesn't look at worth $$5.
    SHe quoted me 2 xx when I chated with her in SB. Open to everything.

  11. #7077
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthFlMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...t/623776281974

    Can't find a review but very quick responses to messages and a very open menu.
    GPS doesn't look at worth $$5.

  12. #7076

    Anybody see this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...t/623776281974

    Can't find a review but very quick responses to messages and a very open menu.

  13. #7075
    Worth laughing at. Can I knock her up and buy the baby? It would be nice to raise a child without a woman screwing up the child.

    Thanks for sharing, it was worth a laugh. I would suggest she raise the donations to a believable level and put a fugly girls picture in there. She looks good enough to overcharge and still be overbooked. No one's going to fall for that scam (two weeks and I will be proven wrong in the rip off reports).

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn352  [View Original Post]
    Okay, this one is weird. So, I'll be brief.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/534671602655

    You all know I've got a thing for trashy blondes, so I clicked on the pic.

    And, when I read the title "need money. Get me pregnant so I can sell my baby", I just stared at the screen and shook my head.

    My next thought was to read the ad, and when I did some quick math in my head I realized this was just a weird joke.

    Then I looked and found some other posts of hers (or whomever is posting them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/909599611911

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/531789156328

    And then I laughed as I shook my head again.

    I'm not saying I'm 100% sure (99.99%) this is just a weird joke / scam, but if it isn't it's got to be the damn weirdest ad out there.

    So, this is why I say that sometimes you do just have to laugh.

    Happy new year to ya'll.

    BJ.

    BTW, my gal in Jax moved up north to care for elderly family, so I might be back looking?

  14. #7074

    Sometimes You Just Got To Laugh!

    Okay, this one is weird. So, I'll be brief.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/534671602655

    You all know I've got a thing for trashy blondes, so I clicked on the pic.

    And, when I read the title "need money. Get me pregnant so I can sell my baby", I just stared at the screen and shook my head.

    My next thought was to read the ad, and when I did some quick math in my head I realized this was just a weird joke.

    Then I looked and found some other posts of hers (or whomever is posting them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/909599611911

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/531789156328

    And then I laughed as I shook my head again.

    I'm not saying I'm 100% sure (99.99%) this is just a weird joke / scam, but if it isn't it's got to be the damn weirdest ad out there.

    So, this is why I say that sometimes you do just have to laugh.

    Happy new year to ya'll.

    BJ.

    BTW, my gal in Jax moved up north to care for elderly family, so I might be back looking?

  15. #7073

    Ivy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/813410353041

    Tried a search but didn't find anything. Any experiences?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape