Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 13812
-
01-30-26 16:03 #12852Regular Member

Posts: 18CIP is available.
Originally Posted by Dumah
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 13:41 #12851Regular Member

Posts: 14I saw Melissa when I visit Anna there. Melissa does look like that I would say. But I think Emma at blue phoenix looks better.
Originally Posted by Caphenry
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 13:23 #12850Regular Member

Posts: 2Melissa 888
[QUOTE=Caphenry;7514497]Has anyone seen Melissa from 888? New pics kinda cute, but cameras can lie.[QUOTE]Saw her, avoid.
-
01-30-26 13:21 #12849Regular Member

Posts: 2[QUOTE=Caphenry;7514497]Has anyone seen Melissa from 888? New pics kinda cute, but cameras can lie.[QUOTE]Saw her yesterday. Avoid.
-
01-30-26 00:08 #12848Senior Member

Posts: 31888
Has anyone seen Melissa from 888? New pics kinda cute, but cameras can lie.
-
01-29-26 23:30 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 152Epic week. Time to share
This is across KP, massage parlor and apartment but consolidating here with some quick hits:
KP Hush. FOB, zero body fat on her so I believe the yoga hype. No BB extra. Tries very hard and wants to please so much but you can tell she's not a pro which can be a good thing. Amazing body but maybe too skinny even for my tastes.
Kelly SXL. I didn't realize she's back. She's still amazing and keeps trying to get me to try new girls but I think Kelly is top notch for both actual massage and then service. Been seeing her forever now so I'm happy she returned.
Audrey Japanese BP. Made a 8 PM appointment. Real pics as mentioned, definitely not a service pro but amazing tits and really solid BBBJ. The BBFS was heavenly. My rec is to do half hour with BB.
-
01-29-26 23:27 #12846Regular Member

Posts: 7Nina. Green Buddha
Can anyone confirm how closely Nina looks to the photos? I've been eyeing going, but haven't wanted to pull the trigger.
-
01-29-26 22:27 #12845Regular Member

Posts: 14Does she allow CIP or outside only?
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 22:01 #12844Regular Member

Posts: 16What makes these Japanese girls worth $400 for an hour compared to the $300 you pay for the other girls?
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
Especially considering that you have to pay extra on top of that for bare.
-
01-29-26 15:36 #12843Senior Member

Posts: 126Man Made but they feel nice and the surgeon did a good job. What you see in the picture is what your going to get.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 12:51 #12842Senior Member

Posts: 320How are the tits?
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 09:49 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 377She looks great. But I can't imagine paying $400 to go to Blue Phoenix where they don't honor reservations when I can pay $360 and get a girl from Korean Palace who will be there on time and look like her pictures.
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 23:18 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 126BP Audrey (Japanese)
So I saw Audrey and I have to say she looks more beautiful in person. What you see in the picture is what your going to get. Offers the usual + bb if your into that. When I saw her we did a quick shower and then back to the room. Started with a wonderful BBBJ and 69. Then we moved to the main action. I paid extra so I went for BBFS. Did the usual positions and then finished. We talked about Japan and oher stuff. She's a really sweet person so if you treat her with respect you will get the same and more in return. I would give her a 10/10. You do get bonus points if you know a little Japanese. So brush up and memorize some words before you go.
Again treat her with respect and she will give you top notch service!
-
01-28-26 18:53 #12839Regular Member

Posts: 14She is back
Nina is back at the blue phonix or green budda. The Japanese look nice.
-
01-27-26 17:44 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 53Green buddha site says that Nina is there now, but I don't know if that's true. They apparently also have Nicole.
Originally Posted by K1000
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






