Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 14567
-
01-27-26 18:28 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 412I would be interested in hearing about that. Saw her daughter crashing at the 8 with her a while back, long enough I don't remember what she looked like. She did at least seem aware of what I was there for on her way out.
Originally Posted by OnlyBoysTalk
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 16:35 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 32Scarlett
Heyy guys, today I did see Scarlett. She is mature lady and she did delivery what ever she promise. I really do have a good time with her.
Come to see her if you have a chance.
-
01-27-26 14:38 #13245Banned Member

Posts: 39Haha Thanks CH! I do aim to please.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 09:35 #13244Senior Member

Posts: 166Scarlett
I've been over there a couple times and was just looking at only fans and saw her pegging a guy. I'm not into that be this girl ceases to amaze me. I think if you told her to stand on her head and blow bubbles out her ass she would do it. A true fuck monster.
-
01-26-26 12:07 #13243Senior Member

Posts: 909Sorry
Cleared out in box Thanks again.
Originally Posted by OnlyBoysTalk
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 10:28 #13242Regular Member

Posts: 4Port Charlotte Crystal
Finally got to meet her. Lovely and very accommodating. Meet up in very safe neighborhood with clean and private home.
After the meet and greet niceties we got down to business. All the acronyms apply. It's been a while since and island trip so that was fun.
Finished on her luscious boobs and called it a day.
She's everything everyone says she is.
Would repeat.
-
01-26-26 09:46 #13241Senior Member

Posts: 25Curious about Silver Fox aka Foxxie's daughter
I saw Foxxie a few weeks ago and she mentioned a story about her daughter being in the business as well. I was wondering if any of you had any info or contact on her. I don't want Foxxie to know as she seems to keep her business separate. Thanks for any intel.
-
01-26-26 09:45 #13240Senior Member

Posts: 25Tried Sending a PM. Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 14:18 #13239Senior Member

Posts: 909Le high stacy
Well Stacy is some what back and running on all eight, how do I know I was just there this morning. She told me to let who is interested to know she is taking reservations. Those of you who have been with her and know the digits and the one's who haven't feel free to I. M. me and will be glad to forward on info. Like I said before clean house clean girl and very clean bedroom with this big ass T. V. She is always dressed to impress and she told me she gained a little extra weight. Really only in the boobs and she is still in shape and those big ass nipples of hers. One of the best blow jobs your going to get compared to what is around and always loves the taste of the nectar you pop out in her mouth. The girl is a pro and loves to give attention to the shaft and the balls hanging around. Very tasty pussy and love to be eaten and also Rimmed as she will do in return. Very tight pussy in the Mish position and she does get off quite a few O's as you will see when with her. She is a jack of all trades and if you are a couple, she will also welcome you two as well. Mongers go there a little travel time to Le high but let me tell you compared to the very few that are posting it is well worth while, do get the fuck out there and you will be very happy you did. Ciao mongers and be safe out there.
-
01-25-26 09:51 #13238Senior Member

Posts: 218Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by BrewFan224
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 07:29 #13237Senior Member

Posts: 870Been trying to get ahold of her for months. Some mongers on here had a better luck? I gave up, other fish to catch. But she's right up my alley. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 22:12 #13236Banned Member

Posts: 39[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
You send him a message
A2
-
01-24-26 19:43 #13235Senior Member

Posts: 335My friend if you go back and read the last several pages of this thread you will find the answers you seek.
Originally Posted by BrewFan224
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 19:41 #13234Senior Member

Posts: 335Bat shit crazy comes to mind. I seem to remember guys asking about her last year and that was the consensus. Don't remember the name but someone will. She's used the same photos for several years.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 17:34 #13233Senior Member

Posts: 26Hello Florida Friends
I'm visiting Naples / Ft. Myers next week, and after reviewing P411 and Tryst I'm a little stuck. I was hoping fellow mongers might have some recommendations for providers in the area? Thanks and I hope I don't bring the crappy weather with me.











Reply With Quote




