Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 13815
-
01-28-26 23:18 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 126BP Audrey (Japanese)
So I saw Audrey and I have to say she looks more beautiful in person. What you see in the picture is what your going to get. Offers the usual + bb if your into that. When I saw her we did a quick shower and then back to the room. Started with a wonderful BBBJ and 69. Then we moved to the main action. I paid extra so I went for BBFS. Did the usual positions and then finished. We talked about Japan and oher stuff. She's a really sweet person so if you treat her with respect you will get the same and more in return. I would give her a 10/10. You do get bonus points if you know a little Japanese. So brush up and memorize some words before you go.
Again treat her with respect and she will give you top notch service!
-
01-28-26 18:53 #12839Regular Member

Posts: 14She is back
Nina is back at the blue phonix or green budda. The Japanese look nice.
-
01-27-26 17:44 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 53Green buddha site says that Nina is there now, but I don't know if that's true. They apparently also have Nicole.
Originally Posted by K1000
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 00:16 #12837Regular Member

Posts: 14Next
Lucy at Orange spa she 160 for half hour. Miki at green Buddha 200 hour. Both skinny. Club 888 Anna has man made, nice butt, skinny waist, nice BBBJ, 300 hour nice view for doggy.
-
01-27-26 00:05 #12836Regular Member

Posts: 14Yeah Nina left early not sure if Abby still there we are on another rotation already. But club 888 try Anna before she leaves too.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 13:34 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 183Ghosted
I tried for a few days to make an appointment with Nina but the booker said would be gone a few days. Finally relented and made an appointment for Abby since she had good reviews here. I get to Purple Rain at my specified time and no answer. I tried a few more text messages for 15 minutes and then left. Never heard back from the booker.
Originally Posted by K1000
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 20:36 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 23Fun Fact: Osaka is sometimes called the Chicago of Japan and is also one of our sister cities. It is also a foodie town.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 22:13 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 1714Here is how I look at it. It's just money. You can always make more. Can't take it with you when you leave this world anyway. Meanwhile, BB anal is a lasting memory. When you are 90 yr old and can't get it up anymore, you will always have this memory of banging Japanese Ami BB style.
Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher
[View Original Post]
I was running errands today and stopped by to take a look at her. Yes, she is cute. Seems to understand some English as I asked her if she is from Tokyo, she said she is from Osaka.
-
01-22-26 22:12 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 1714Mike is the owner / booker of KP.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 13:24 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 151Ami
Just got back from seeing Ami, first time at the new place. It's about what you'd expect from an apartment setup. Ami was cute. Very cute. Fit almost abs. Cute little ass, MM Ds off to shower. No preview BJ in shower. Back to room. Rub down, eh. Not really why I was there. No cat bath, no rimming. On the flip gave a pretty good BJ, soft, slow. But you could tell she couldn't be less interested. I asked for 69 and she obliged. Onto main event. Was good. No complaints. Overall would I repeat? Possibly. But she's expensive. Very expensive. Wanted 7 for everything including Greek. I only had 6 which she said would get me 45 minutes.
-
01-22-26 10:10 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 377I guess Nicol is gone? https://chicago521.com/index.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 10:08 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 377What's the website please?
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 09:54 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 377Those two selfies with Miki with the hand tattoo are radically different from the other pictures of Miki on the site, which are obviously fake. There are two real pics of her on the site and in the real pics she's not very attractive, imo. But mainly don't be fooled by all of the fake pics. Just focus on the two real ones.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 09:47 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 638Who is "Mike"? I've heard that name a few times on this board but some context would be helpful.
Originally Posted by JamesWords
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 06:13 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 110Prep
I wonder if they take Prep. Or some cocktail.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JamesWords
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






