LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 345 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 5174
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateParrot  [View Original Post]
    Can you offer a bit more to go off of? There are a few that might fall under that description.
    I wish I had better info. Long dark hair. Very pretty and nice natural b tits. 100% american

  2. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish11  [View Original Post]
    Long shot post but here it goes anyway.

    Anyone know the tall brunette dancer that works the dayshift at OZ. She is very thin, tall, all natural, with a big smile that will light up the room?

    I have seen her in the club a few time but she is always sitting with a regular.

    Any info would be great PM if more comfortable.
    Can you offer a bit more to go off of? There are a few that might fall under that description.

  3. #5037

    OZ Dayshift

    Long shot post but here it goes anyway.

    Anyone know the tall brunette dancer that works the dayshift at OZ. She is very thin, tall, all natural, with a big smile that will light up the room?

    I have seen her in the club a few time but she is always sitting with a regular.

    Any info would be great PM if more comfortable.

  4. #5036

    Friday 4 pm OZ

    So on my way home I stopped at Oz. Place was like the 285 at 5 pm and it was only 4 pm. I was shocked. Nice looking place, expensive lap dances, but coronas were 5 bucks so I guess give and take. No cover charge. Some pretty girls there and some not so. 2 Latinas came up to me pushing the room and the promise to have fun. I dunno there names but 1 literally did let's get a room and I promise you will have fun. I ended up doing a dance with a white girls with tats, names willow. Cute, short, nice fake tots with nipple piercings. It was nice to understand her and she told me there rules.

    Panties stay on and no touching the pus. Back room as weird, no music for them to really dance to and cameras all above the dances. I only got 1 from her. I pounded the corona and hit the road. I knew I had a 2 hour plus journey home. I'd go back because it's clean and jice, but lap dances are 15 more than I'm used to.

  5. #5035

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatEmNice  [View Original Post]
    Depends what you are looking for.

    What type of women? White / AA / Hipanic, natural or fake boobs / ass??

    How much fun? Are you good with a grind or HJ or are you looking for FS?
    I don't discriminate with my woman LOL. I'm good with a grind and HJ for now. I don't like to fuck in clubs. I usually don't do it in AMPs either.

    I'd rather pay a bit more and see a SA girl or someone in a place with a bed and not in some.

    Club.

  6. #5034
    Quote Originally Posted by BareOnly2018  [View Original Post]
    I have to come to Tampa for work Friday so I'll be in a hotel.

    Thursday night. Strip clubs are rough in fort Myers. Are the clubs in Tampa better or at pete? I'll.

    Commute to whatever.

    Kinda leaving away from those aroma therapy scent shop. I don't like the revolving door type.
    Depends what you are looking for.

    What type of women? White / AA / Hipanic, natural or fake boobs / ass??

    How much fun? Are you good with a grind or HJ or are you looking for FS?

  7. #5033

    Rec

    Quote Originally Posted by BareOnly2018  [View Original Post]
    I have to come to Tampa for work Friday so I'll be in a hotel.

    Thursday night. Strip clubs are rough in fort Myers. Are the clubs in Tampa better or at pete? I'll.

    Commute to whatever.

    Kinda leaving away from those aroma therapy scent shop. I don't like the revolving door type.
    Go to PPC or CA in Tampa if you want a sure thing on a budget. Latina's mostly Cuban only really, never noticed anything else there. St. Pete maybe Atlantis.

  8. #5032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Mons Venus

    If you've never been there. I would say you should go there at least once. Only bring the cash you're willing to part with and I'd recommend a lot of ones. Enjoy. AJdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by BareOnly2018  [View Original Post]
    I have to come to Tampa for work Friday so I'll be in a hotel.

    Thursday night. Strip clubs are rough in fort Myers. Are the clubs in Tampa better or at pete? I'll.

    Commute to whatever.

    Kinda leaving away from those aroma therapy scent shop. I don't like the revolving door type.
    .

  9. #5031

    Are at Pete clubs better then tampa

    I have to come to Tampa for work Friday so I'll be in a hotel.

    Thursday night. Strip clubs are rough in fort Myers. Are the clubs in Tampa better or at pete? I'll.

    Commute to whatever.

    Kinda leaving away from those aroma therapy scent shop. I don't like the revolving door type.

  10. #5030

    Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentPaglisi  [View Original Post]
    Back in town after almost a year. Went to OZ last week in the early afternoon. Split 50/50 with guys and dancers. Talked with Bunny for a little bit. Cute and energetic, but didn't get an extras vibe from her. Introduced to Zoe and Gianna. Both had great bodies and seemed like they would be fun. Finally ended up in the back with Nola. 15 minute room plus $ tip got me a nice time. As Chris Rock once told us, "if a girl has a pierced tongue, she'll probably." well, you know. More seemed on the menu but this was well worth it. Anyone have any luck with Bunny, Gianna, Zoe, or Fiji? Stay safe.
    Bunny. You read things correctly. Save your cash as she is not fun in the back.

    Nola. Glad you had fun. She is always fun.

    Fiji. I would also like info in regards to her

  11. #5029

    OZ Daytime

    Back in town after almost a year. Went to OZ last week in the early afternoon. Split 50/50 with guys and dancers. Talked with Bunny for a little bit. Cute and energetic, but didn't get an extras vibe from her. Introduced to Zoe and Gianna. Both had great bodies and seemed like they would be fun. Finally ended up in the back with Nola. 15 minute room plus $ tip got me a nice time. As Chris Rock once told us, "if a girl has a pierced tongue, she'll probably." well, you know. More seemed on the menu but this was well worth it. Anyone have any luck with Bunny, Gianna, Zoe, or Fiji? Stay safe.

  12. #5028

    DFK recommendations?

    I am traveling to your fair city Superbowl weekend in Feb and would love to try a couple of places. My usual type is slim to average white or light skin latinas and nothing is more important that a good DFK.

    Where and who would you recommend that fulfills that criteria? If you are up to watch the game that weekend, Happy to buy the first round!

  13. #5027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by ManJuiced  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with bubbles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentz2  [View Original Post]
    Have legit never seen anyone talk about Reign at all. I have yet to visit but hopefully someone knows for you. I should check it out sometime when I'm back in that area.
    Reign is similar to Oz and many of the same girls work at both, or shifted from Oz to Reign when it opened. Only difference is higher room fees at Reign.

    Bubbles is open to extras in the back but YMMV on which specific ones and what price. Don't ask for more details, I don't want to give myself away if someone tells her about the forums.

  14. #5026
    Quote Originally Posted by ManJuiced  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with bubbles?
    Have legit never seen anyone talk about Reign at all. I have yet to visit but hopefully someone knows for you. I should check it out sometime when I'm back in that area.

  15. #5025

    Bubbles reign

    Anyone have any luck with bubbles?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape