The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 122 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1821
This blog is moderated by BravoFox
  1. #1266

    Elien

    Set up my first appointment with an agency today. And boy did it not disappoint! Scheduled an hour with Elien and it was fantastic. Absolutely stunning body, service was far better than I could have expected. I was not prepared for the up charge for additional pops for the hour. Most I know of is that 2 pops is usually included for the hour. But I won't complain much as it was worth every penny. I am done with the constant search for other local escorts and just stick to agencies from now on and avoid all the scammers and guess work. I will need to pick up another part time job in order to keep it up LOL.

  2. #1265

    Queens

    Anyone know if the Queens agency is defunct? The phone #s aren't accepting calls and the website is unchanged for several weeks.

    I'd also like to know if anyone TOFTT, with Ami at SSG.

  3. #1264

    Hatti

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    This picture was posted on the S88 WeChat feed. But I can't be for sure. I'm assuming it's Hatti, as Mimi had four pictures and this was the fourth picture after three of Hatti. Anyone who has been with her or Mimi could verify.
    It is Hatti. I can confirm. She left Nashville a few days ago.

  4. #1263

    Hatti?

    This picture was posted on the S88 WeChat feed. But I can't be for sure. I'm assuming it's Hatti, as Mimi had four pictures and this was the fourth picture after three of Hatti. Anyone who has been with her or Mimi could verify.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1769291884897.jpg‎  

  5. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by SnackLord  [View Original Post]

    I put Angelina up there with Yu-Hee but I know she doesn't fall in the Asian category.
    I personally wasn't putting any strict rules on it. I think any agency girl you saw in 2025 was my goal, but like if someone wants to do their favorites of all time or non Asians it's totally open. There's just no difference for my ranking LOL.

  6. #1261

    Yu-Hee and other provides

    I saw Eileen the other day. She reminded me of Yu-Hee.

    Very sexy attractive women. Enjoyed my time with her.

    I one difference what sets Yu-Hee apart was the welcoming part. Yu-hee opens the door and the session starts right there with lots of DFK and she rubbing on me. We entered the room and there is some more DFK. She helped me getting ready for the shower. She even gave me a pre-shower BBJ preview. More sensual touching and BBJ in the shower. Yu-Hee was extremely engaging in this area where I feel that some providers are rather cold.

    Eileen started to show her strength after the shower. BBJ before moving on the bed. From there Yu-Hee and Eileen were very similar. I know I'm generally a klutz and everyone experience things differently.

    Yu-Hee definitely number 1.

    Eileen top 3 Asian providers.

    I haven't seen too many Asian in the past. I generally try to travel the world.

    I put Angelina up there with Yu-Hee but I know she doesn't fall in the Asian category.

    Stay safe in this weather.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    My favorite is Mary followed by Yu-Hee and Angela.

  7. #1260

    ATFs

    All Time Favs, in descending order:

    Leila / Layla TER 370219.

    Seven TER 390665.

    Ellen / Elien TER 395373.

    Riri TER 411322.

    Roya TER 390539.

    Peony TER 380505 (LA. Koreatown).

    Baby Moon TER 388214.

    Layla / Leila is a super-hot bond girl right out of Central Casting, with great English and a super-sultry devilish voice. She missed her calling. She should have been an actress.

    Peony was so stunning, I booked her for 2 full days, including a dinner date and clubbing in LA.

  8. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    My favorite is Mary followed by Yu-Hee and Angela.
    Ah, Yu-Hee, I can't give a comparison there but since she lines up with the other two I'm sure she would have been nice to meet. Feels like she was a strong part of Fun's initial success, but she left you with a great memory so that's all that mattered.

  9. #1258

    Top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Yikes years. I might be out by 2027 haha but jokes aside, I'll take some of this into consideration. I can at least try the body and face separation because it has definitely been a thing. And Nia was exactly like that. I think I could have had a better time if I had just enjoyed what she was good at, being a petite spinner, rather than trying to get that GFE experience out of her.

    Anyway, I'll see. I'll keep at it a little while longer. Maybe I save some guys, maybe someone else will save me. And I do think quality has risen a bit. Maybe they are all still GND, but there's no one I would rank below her since then. Or I've gotten better at dodging bullets haha.

    This last bit is more towards my local comrades but even though we are into 2026 by now, it still might be interesting to see if anyone divides their list in a similar manner, or even a simple top 5. Since I only saw 20 ladies, top 25% is top 5 and next 5 makes it 50%. Simple enough. Although I don't feel as strongly about the "next 5" grouping. There's a few I could argue deserve the spot more for me. But we'll go with it as is.

    Top 5: Yuria, Yaya, Angela, Mary, Momoka.

    Next 5: Momo, Bobo, Mei Harusaki, Haru, Riri.
    My favorite is Mary followed by Yu-Hee and Angela.

  10. #1257

    CooL Springs

    Not aware of any of this type in Williamson County.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonvoy  [View Original Post]
    With the recent reporting off all the AMP's being busted I may begin to look into some of these agencies. Not going to lie, I just recently discovered that these were a thing about a week ago and have been keeping up with the reviews since then. I am in the cool springs area 2-3 times a week and was wondering if any of these agencies operate close to the area or if they are mostly located downtown? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to DM me as well.

  11. #1256

    Agency?

    With the recent reporting off all the AMP's being busted I may begin to look into some of these agencies. Not going to lie, I just recently discovered that these were a thing about a week ago and have been keeping up with the reviews since then. I am in the cool springs area 2-3 times a week and was wondering if any of these agencies operate close to the area or if they are mostly located downtown? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to DM me as well.

  12. #1255

    I deam of Ellen / Elien CCG

    Dang it Rebccu. I thought for sure I had you beat on this one. Even fashioned my review with Bond girl comparison. :

    Well I will validate the Bond girl comparison. Met at the door by a stunning slender K girl in sexy Bond girl type dress and heels. Very sweet. Age matches that reported on the site. Nice and slim as well.

    BT and shower uneventful. No shower preview but into the main attraction. As we lie down it was like a total GFE with sensual dfk. BBJ with a little suction, not overpowering nice straddle of the line between nothing and such x king the chrome off.

    Best CG I've ever had! She is a champ with riding and eye contact and kissing.

    Wrapped up mish and was wishing had committed to more time.

    Let me add one more thing, this woman has the softest skin of any woman I have ever encountered. She is an angel.

    She's here for 2 weeks going to try to return. She is a sweetheart.
    Last edited by JoeB119; 01-21-26 at 13:52. Reason: Autocorrect error.

  13. #1254

    CCG Ellen (Elien)

    Bond Girl, all the way. The epitome of elegance and near physical perfection. Definitely in my 3 ATF. I thought so the first time she visited, last April.

    I actually got a haircut and dressed up, for this one. This is the level of provider that we want to consistently see here, like in LA or LV.

    So, that's it for my bonus. I'm tapped out till next payday.

    Maybe we can setup a crowd-source website to fund our hobby: gofu*kme.com.

    Hahahahahha.

    I yield the remainder of my time to the gentlemen from Tennessee.

  14. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    Hatti is enthusiastic, energetic and a lot of fun!

    The pictures are a good representation, but I can understand why the pictures cover her face. She has a very distinctive and attractive visage. She smiles with her eyes. Her lips are full. She has high cheekbones that make for a very photogenic, but very recognizable face. She has an amazing head of thick, naturally wavy hair. Highly worked out abs, beneath cantaloupe sized MMs. A sweet thin rear. Again, the vibe was instantaneous. I really dug her. You should definitely catch this one while you can.

    So yes, this week I'm blowing the yearly bonus. $$$ hahaha.
    Got to give credit to you for filling the gap. Another win for the big tits crowd. Maybe this is SS88's specialty.

  15. #1252
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Yes, many cities are like this. Reviews do lead to reviews but that takes a long time, usually years. I mainly know kgirls, and the best looking one to pass through Nashville was Seven.
    Yikes years. I might be out by 2027 haha but jokes aside, I'll take some of this into consideration. I can at least try the body and face separation because it has definitely been a thing. And Nia was exactly like that. I think I could have had a better time if I had just enjoyed what she was good at, being a petite spinner, rather than trying to get that GFE experience out of her.

    Anyway, I'll see. I'll keep at it a little while longer. Maybe I save some guys, maybe someone else will save me. And I do think quality has risen a bit. Maybe they are all still GND, but there's no one I would rank below her since then. Or I've gotten better at dodging bullets haha.

    This last bit is more towards my local comrades but even though we are into 2026 by now, it still might be interesting to see if anyone divides their list in a similar manner, or even a simple top 5. Since I only saw 20 ladies, top 25% is top 5 and next 5 makes it 50%. Simple enough. Although I don't feel as strongly about the "next 5" grouping. There's a few I could argue deserve the spot more for me. But we'll go with it as is.

    Top 5: Yuria, Yaya, Angela, Mary, Momoka.

    Next 5: Momo, Bobo, Mei Harusaki, Haru, Riri.

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I believe the photo and video advertising is best. These examples below are how some do it differently. IMO Carol Assistant's are the highest quality photos and videos. However the girls in the room are generally not as dolled up. ECE does a good job as well with photo count and video representation.

    https://www.carol-assistant.com/portfolio

    https://www.ecechicago.com/models

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/city/indianapolis/
    First link is a no go for me since it wants to register but the other two are fine. But seeing these, maybe it's just a Western thing. I just like it when they do even one, makes me feel better about them. They might get more sales the other way but I don't have to defend what I saw if they just give a hint. Plus it's kinda cute if they do an in room shot.

    Some of it is discussed here https://patrick-osaka.jp/blog/panel-...k-photostudio/#toc2 (although relying on a google translation to explain anything is likely flawed). But the section "Difference between panel photo and photo diary photo" supports that idea. So our shops here don't have diaries nor would it make sense to bother with that on some girl who may stay 5 days at best LOL. But I just like that element of reality. Probably also a fault of the starting girls. Yaya had real photos. Mei was fewer edits, but still aligned with her Gingira profile. Jojo I think was stock but never could confirm. And Mary may or may not have been but I think so because of her consistency in using those photos just for her.

    But none of them used the "style" I saw so often in the times since. So it took awhile for me to get it, but at this point I'm pretty sure I've seen variations of that same studio 100 times over and I get almost nothing from it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-01-20 163436.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape