Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 17258
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16598

    Just sharing another real one but gps


  2. #16597
    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-47b58271578b

    Wans 500 for a lapdance + HJ. Laughed my way out of that chat.
    $10 for the lapdance. HJ is free. If you want to be nice tip $20.

  3. #16596

    Time waster looking for gas money or selling pics.

    Claire-https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-204509ed3d0d.

    Waste your time if you want. I'll sell you pics of girls that are way hotter than anything she can possibly offer.

  4. #16595

    That's because it didn't happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    WOW I believe it I'm sure some moron would have paid that.
    Guys, you've really really really got to stop believing everything a stranger on the internet tells you just because they post behind a pretty picture.

    Of course it didn't happen, but she's "faking it til she's making it" because she heard that was the way to get big $. Probably heard it from some Tiktok influencer or some shit.

    Why would any guy pay that when they can literally call this escort and pay her half that and actually get laid: https://tryst.link/escort/alexisreynolds. She tours, she's in Atlanta semi-regularly, and she's smokin'. The existence of this escort (and a TON of others like her) puts a hard cap on SB date allowances. Are SBs too much trouble or asking too much? Then call this escort (or any other) and take the easy route. It's market economics 101.

  5. #16594

    Rae

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-47b58271578b

    Wans 500 for a lapdance + HJ. Laughed my way out of that chat.

  6. #16593
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Look at this screenshot attached.
    WOW I believe it I'm sure some moron would have paid that.

  7. #16592

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-3a01a3f9951c

    Horrible. CFS, good head, stanky pussy also will absolutely come to you while on the rag and act like it just started. No I did not earn redwings. NASTY.

    $300 can't host and being brutally honest I wouldn't fuck her again for $200. Save your time and pass her by.
    Man I can't thank you enough. Been on the fence for 6-8 months on this one and couldn't put my finger on why! Thank you and your nose for doing the monger community a good service. Ripper.

  8. #16591
    I'm tripping or nah?

    SB from the same small, small town, in a non-neighboring state of my warden viewed by page. Her account is from 2020, so not a "new account to browse" but I felt like it was "too close to home" and deactivated for a little bit.

    Smart thinking to take a break or I'm overreacting?

  9. #16590

    Juline-

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-3a01a3f9951c

    Horrible. CFS, good head, stanky pussy also will absolutely come to you while on the rag and act like it just started. No I did not earn redwings. NASTY.

    $300 can't host and being brutally honest I wouldn't fuck her again for $200. Save your time and pass her by.

  10. #16589

    Calla- time waster gas money rinser

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-4537013563ff

    She's easy to deal with until you tell her NO, waits until the last possible minute to say "Can you help with some gas money" and when you say NO she says "hopefully I can make it to you". Sorry chick, I'm not playing that game, you need gas to get to the sitter, work or where ever. Not my problem. I blew her off obviously, if you want to lose $20-30 go ahead and play with her.

  11. #16588

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    My bad, I posted the wrong link, is this her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/200361977
    Looks like her (especially with the tattoos on the right leg). All my pickups of her were at her residence in Morrow, Escortbabylon has her in Ellenwood, the phone number in Escortbabylon is different from the one I have been using for her. These differences are in no way me implying that it is not her advertising on Escortbablyon. Happy mongering!

  12. #16587
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    My bad, I posted the wrong link, is this her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/200361977
    Looks like her (especially with the tattoos on the right lag). All my pickups of her were at her residence in Morrow, Escortbabylon has her in Ellenwood, the phone number in Escortbabylon is different from the one I have been using for her. These differences are in no way me implying that it is not her. Advertising on Escortbablyon. Happy mongering!

  13. #16586

    Wrong Link

    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying the girl on the Seeking site and the one in Escortbabylon is the same person?
    My bad, I posted the wrong link, is this her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/200361977

  14. #16585

    CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Had an eye on her as well as I was looking for someone slimmer but was browsing around and see she is selling ass on EA. Good price for qv, may hit her up for one this week.

    Crazy amount of undercover sbs out there. You really need to do your research to verify if they are actually a sb but its signs you can tell as well.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...188/9432552796
    Are you saying the girl on the Seeking site and the one in Escortbabylon is the same person?

  15. #16584

    Facecheck. I'd issues

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Facecheck.id site works really well, much of the time. I have been able to find a bunch of the girls on there, see their social media, their mugshots, and much more. A whole lot of them have a criminal record, it surprised me, but perhaps it shouldn't have.
    There is a plugin for Google Chrome that worked well uncovering facecheck. I'd result URLs until recently. I tried today and it seems facecheck. I'd is now writing a proxy URL in the results instead of the actual URL, which throws the plugin out of the window. Took them long enough.

    I couldn't get to the actual Instagram profile but Dakota at Acworth is fake. Looks TGTBT even without face check. Most likely a pig-butchering scam as the profile lists "marriage minded. " The profile uses selfies of a JAV actress, and she is clearly in a Japanese taxi cab in one of her photos. It's a fake account with selfie verified badge. I've seen such fake accounts a lot recently. I haven't signed up for a membership again because of this reason.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape