Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 26660
-
01-25-26 17:41 #25250Senior Member

Posts: 404This has been my point all along
Comparing to another popular one here, you've fucked her, I've fucked her, she could win an election in Kent County if everyone who fucked her voted for her. Still, when people pay $200-250 for what isn't a half hour, 15-20 minutes tops of high class fucking, you're overpaying. Haven't seen Sasha but going off this persons report she isn't as good as CJ. I wouldn't pay $160 to fuck CJ so I won't be bothering with Sasha. These rates will go down when people stop paying that much. Once the market corrects you will see them offer hour specials or appointment specials without mentioning time. They know how to get you to bust your nut fast and be on your way. Patience and abstinence ensures you don't overpay. Stay safe and stay sharp!
Originally Posted by SeniorChapo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 14:17 #25249Senior Member

Posts: 136SS for 160!! Wow
BRO. I can't believe your hashing out 160 for a SS. I know you have the money but there is a industry price standard. To each their own but damn son!!
Originally Posted by Jippedo21
[View Original Post]
Try a little negotiating next time for our sake, please.
Take care and stay safe out there.
-
01-24-26 10:23 #25248Senior Member

Posts: 586Angel UTR
Thanks to BenzI tryst with Angel a couple times and she is indeed legit and worth the donations and time spent! If your looking for a spring chicken and a playboy model look else where. Angel has been around the block and absolutely know how to satisfied. Clear comm, honest and straight forward, open menu as well! She in a safe city neighborhood and in a orderly well. Kept home. If you have Benz password her donation is very good for the service rendered! There others around but I've never seen or have been contacted during our events. Contact Benz for digits, to me she worth the effort. Bottom out.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 23:59 #25247Senior Member

Posts: 38Asians on STG
Any luck with the providers who are under the generic STG posts for Asians? We all know that the person working at their incalls are not the ones on the photos, but what do they wind up looking like in real life? I don't see reviews of these places on these forums, so I'm not sure what to expect one way or another. Is it hit or miss, or mostly miss?
-
01-22-26 09:42 #25246Senior Member

Posts: 413Spot on sir
Sasha is one of my ATF, reliable and great date. Even without specials she is still worth it, unfortunately I cannot go up north to visit GR during this weather.
Originally Posted by Jippedo21
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
01-21-26 22:55 #25245Senior Member

Posts: 29Sasha on special is worth it
If you're like me and been around a while you've no doubt seen Sasha Amorous posting pretty consistently and from what I've seen the reviews have been mediocre to positive. I never set up an appointment because she always seemed too expensive for the level of reviews coming out so I never pulled the trigger. She was posting a special this last week $. 60 for a ss so I decided to go for it and wow! I wouldn't say she's quite on CJs level, but she did a hell of a job with the BBBJ. Great riding, and a big ass to grab a hold of from behind. Nice incall at a decent hotel off 28th st.
I will definitely repeat, although not sure I would spring for the $$. Price for a ss.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/618973176787
-
01-21-26 18:56 #25244Regular Member

Posts: 6Interested
Benz, I'm have messaged you but not sure if you are getting my message. She looks my type. Can you please DM me. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 11:39 #25243Regular Member

Posts: 6Angel UTR
Would love the digits, having a time trying to message you.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 04:55 #25242Senior Member

Posts: 4439Angel UTR
Angel told me recently how much she loves pleasing men and her new sober life won't change the things she has always loved to do. Swallowing everything is what she's best at. She's 50 and doesn't look like it. I've known her for over 10 years and she's always been a good date for me. Currently living near Eastern and Burton with nice incall. Male room mate went in the basement during my date.
I have digits.
-
01-20-26 10:07 #25241Senior Member

Posts: 109I have seen Crystal twice, and she has been very pleasant. I suppose YMMV, but my sessions with her have been right up there with the best in GR.
Originally Posted by JustTheTip2
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 09:50 #25240Regular Member

Posts: 6Any one seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/539895174720
Looks interesting. Anyone have experience with her?
-
01-19-26 17:37 #25239Senior Member

Posts: 39No MSOG = Rush Job
If they do not offer MSOG I assume the date will likely be rushed.
Originally Posted by Maico
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 15:06 #25238Regular Member

Posts: 14Update
Had to reschedule. According to her Mother Nature was not on our side last week. Hoping to reschedule this week. We'll see.
Originally Posted by Kejq07
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 11:50 #25237Senior Member

Posts: 185Ruby
Been few weeks since any posting.
Originally Posted by FaslFasl
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 11:28 #25236Senior Member

Posts: 493Crystal
This Crystal?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/893871247134
Originally Posted by Maico
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




