Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 29309
-
01-24-26 23:38 #27584Senior Member

Posts: 342Angel Spa
Another suggestion would be Angel Spa on North Michigan Rd., about 8300 North. Due to some health problems, I have not been there for about 6 months, but before that I was a regular customer. I always saw 'Anna', who gave a wonderful massage, never shorted on time, L1 was very nice. The spa itself is clean and looks good. The times I have been there the MT have been courteous and appreciative of the business. I do not think 'FS' is on the menu, but that is my opinion.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 18:26 #27583Senior Member

Posts: 233Much Appreciated
Thanks for the 911!! If you are ever down in the Charlotte area. Let me know.
Originally Posted by Fender7433
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 15:35 #27582Regular Member

Posts: 20North Michigan Rd
You aren't far from Coral. Kitty is there still I believe. A very good choice as other posts will show.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
Lili's spa is just south of the pyramids on Michigan Rd. 75 ish I think. Kiki is a solid option.
-
01-24-26 08:57 #27581Senior Member

Posts: 27Megan 317
If anyone has experience with Megan from 317 and could message me I'd appreciate it!
-
01-24-26 01:03 #27580Regular Member

Posts: 32Ivy Solid D
After a rough week, started mongering around south side. All the AMP's were quite busy. After a while could see only one vehicle outside sunshine spa at south meridian. Knowing 2 MT's work there, I confidently made my move in. Waited in the reception area for almost 10 minutes. About to leave when all of a sudden a lady with huge D racks appeared. Got to know her name is IVy and learned she was the MILF some one in the group spoke before. I could see her voluptuous and oily cleavage and got a instant boner.
Paid standard house fee for hhr and got into the room. Started with a decent massage. She was not wearing any panty, so it was easy access to her kitty and made my moves and got succeeded. I some how felt her body resemble an insta influencer "ann. Le. Do". Anyways, her english is no good. Make sure to use translator for explaining your needs. Got settled for CFS for. 140. She completely became naked and applied oil on her and went onto give a b2 b massage. Due to her tits, the rub felt more erotic. Did Russian, BBJ and usual FS cover stuff. Not tight but you do enjoy her tits shaking while in action. Somehow was not able to cum. She has a lot of patience. Eventhough the session got interrupted by a monger and she knew the customer was waiting. She dealt me with a lot of patience and gave me a hand job and kissing junior's tip in between.
Didn't give a any hot towel but only tissues and alcohol swipes. Stay safe from the winter storm.
-
01-23-26 20:08 #27579Senior Member

Posts: 494KS Spa.
Originally Posted by Bubbler99
[View Original Post]
It's been open for a few months and there have been a handful of reports. If I remember correctly, under this new ownership it is strictly legit. I've been once and had a great massage but not even a hint of anything extra and I was naked as a jaybird.
-
01-23-26 19:07 #27578Senior Member

Posts: 176Allisonville & 96th
After escaping the roundabout at Allisonville & 96th Street unscathed, I caught a glimpse of what appears to be a new spa going into the location previously occupied by King Spa (I think that was the name).
-
01-23-26 18:00 #27577Senior Member

Posts: 233Seeking Assistance
Hello fellow mongers!! I am back in town for business. First time in about 10 years. I was seeking some help in locating an AMP close to Michigan Ave up at the Pyramids. L1 handshake with younger cute girls. Any help is appreciated, and I can help out with anyone coming to the Charlotte area. Message me if needed. Thanks.
-
01-23-26 14:35 #27576Senior Member

Posts: 87Franklin
(The town, not the road) cut through Franklin today and noticed the location west of town on W Jefferson is now vacated and for sale. If I recall correctly.
That is 3 closing in the past year or so and only leaves one on and Main near the post office. It's has been there for years and I've never read a review of rotation so I'd call Franklin officially stagnant.
-
01-23-26 09:23 #27575Senior Member

Posts: 279AA cups, flat AMT
I've really been into aa_cups on reddit recently. Any petite or thin AMTs that fit this style? L1 is fine as long as top comes off. Really any provider.
-
01-23-26 08:20 #27574Senior Member

Posts: 171JJQ spa & Angel Spa
This site been annoying recently and keep getting error page. Anyway, there are two women at JJQ, mid40's, nice slim bodies, average to fairly attractive. Think ViVi is the more attractive one and don't know the other name. There is a review a few posts down and I'll guess ViVi is the QiQi being mentioned. New stores usually equal eager to please to build up positive reviews and such. I didn't met them as a 'customer' so I don't have more than that.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
Visited Angel Spa again bc I wanted more of Jessica. You guys been wearing her out but she's a good one. Very engaged and into it. She's currently only gal working there so if you see a vehicle, she's busy. I got interrupted twice. LOL. First time she's says be 10 min it's just an 'L1 motion', comes back and says sorry I'll give you good massage then next guy rings bell. She says her friend taking her to store so she quickened the pace. Not rushed but she definitely was wanting to get me there asap. Even with two interruptions, I enjoyed my visit a lot. That kitty is nice. She seemed a little sore during but took it like a champ.
FYI, all MTs lie and will say what they think is acceptable for you to hear. It's just good business. Hopefully she gets some help soon. 6 with 1. 6.
-
01-22-26 14:56 #27573Senior Member

Posts: 136Megan
Reports show she was on Eros at some point. Pretty face and nice and plump 😏.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 10:52 #27572Senior Member

Posts: 131Pic looks nice. Big tits. I hope she let's them come out to play. I'm hit or miss there at that place, but I have found some keepers from time to time!
Originally Posted by LarryCoyer78
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 23:47 #27571Regular Member

Posts: 20STD check shortcut.
Lately. If I suspect something has gone sideways I use goodmds.com. Do the online questions with a self diagnosed situation and half hour later have a prescription at CVS. Note that you don't want to use antibiotics too often for resistance concerns. But it's simple and gives you about 2 weeks of feeling like you've got anything there snuffed out and a shield against the incoming. The online visit is like. 6 and the CVS is another 20-30.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
The only look you might get is at the pickup window of CVS if they see your previous scripts have been meds for misbehavers a mile long. And that only sucks when the lady at the window is smoking hot too. Probably not getting that date.
-
01-21-26 22:57 #27570Senior Member

Posts: 109What is this 317 you speak of
I haven't heard of this one. Where is this? You can PM if need be. The BBW caught my attention.
Originally Posted by LarryCoyer78
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






