Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 14573
-
01-23-26 08:38 #13223Senior Member

Posts: 183MISSPELLED NAME NYKEE.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/757137728754
I did not realize there are 2 Nykee's.
-
01-23-26 08:16 #13222Senior Member

Posts: 740Nikki who?
Great report but a link or at least a pic would help.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 08:13 #13221Senior Member

Posts: 740Anyone tap this yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...e/369519347821
I'm usually not into bigger girls but something about this one has me intrigued.
-
01-23-26 06:25 #13220Senior Member

Posts: 400Do you mean Nykee?
If so then its good to see her on the right track. Please. Next time send her my love. But then again maybe you shouldn't. LOL.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 23:17 #13219Senior Member

Posts: 830Your report is fine, no problem with your writing. Thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
You did leave out a link or photo. Please let us know which Nikki as there are always a few women using that name.
-
01-22-26 20:14 #13218Senior Member

Posts: 183Nikki
I met with Nikki today for the first time. She was very accommodating and easy to set appointment we chatted for a good 20 minutes before. Starting. I never felt rushed and she made me feel she was enjoying as much as I was. If you like a big brest attractive woman you won't be disappointed I look forward to a 2nd visit soon. Her BJ skills and eye contact were amazing.
Sorry for a poor written report. I suck at this but I felt like it's only fair I report also.
-
01-22-26 16:23 #13217Senior Member

Posts: 400Food sex
Who doesn't like a little pussy juice on their Weiner? I had a few in there actually. I don't know if anyone remembers Jen, little' Red. But I had her up on top freezer eating that pussy good. Next day went in to open was a ass print. We had security cameras I used set one up inside so could live stream for my partner. LOL.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 14:54 #13216Senior Member

Posts: 830Is that sanitary? What are the county food inspection guidelines for food safety and sloppy BBW P4P in a food truck?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
If the food trailer is rockin' don't come a knockin'.
-
01-22-26 05:53 #13215Senior Member

Posts: 400Affirmative
She actually came out to a food trailer I was running I closed up shop & I banged her inside the trailer. Sloppy big. Everything was covered pass.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 22:55 #13214Senior Member

Posts: 115Scarlet
I'm visiting for a few daYs and would love her contact info as well. TIA.
Originally Posted by LeecountyBest
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 13:51 #13213Regular Member

Posts: 6Scarlett
Anyone willing to share info on Scarlett, I'm in lehigh and would like to meet her if she's cool with someone sharing her contact info.
-
01-21-26 13:04 #13212Senior Member

Posts: 300Kimberly Rose?
Anyone ever seen this one?
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...yers/200515041#.
-
01-21-26 10:53 #13211Senior Member

Posts: 400Long distance, run around.
I chatted her up a bit. She came right out on text asking if I wanted just BJ or pussy & BJ. I said baby I'm going to be like scud middle coming straight for that pussy. Fucking distance though. I'm so hesitant to sit in 75 traffic but my dick and hand have been fighting lately sooo.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 22:44 #13210Senior Member

Posts: 95For CH. Scarlet Info
Hey CH,
Could you possibly PM me contact information for Scarlet?
If she is good with that. Would love to schedule with her.
For next week.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-20-26 14:42 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 830Thanks CH! I had some fun over there as well.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
I didn't ask for her site or photos, so I went over blind. Didn't know what to expect, but was happy when I saw her. Pretty cute for a 47 year old. Legs and ass looked nice. Torso was meh, flabby and tummy damage, so she kept her top on. Didn't bother me, but just saying what to expect for others.
Service was great. Excellent DT. Very accommodating and seeks to please. Asks up front what I wanted and what I was into.
I'm fairly respectful and don't try to cross any lines. That being said, this woman didn't seem to have any off limits. Positioned herself so I could play with her pussy during the BJ. Hard slap and bite on the ass, met with moans and "yeah baby". Thumb up her ass while doing her from behind, met with moans and "yeah baby".
Scheduling was the only negative. Probably repeat.











Reply With Quote





