Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 18565
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17725

    Sakura Yaya

    Went to Sakura for my weekly visit. I never call ahead and usually just take who is available. Yaya was the girl available. Her area is the only door on the right. Pretty girl with a average body. Large B maybe C slightly saggy tits with 3/4" rubbery nipples. NO massage went straight to some pretty good head and on to the main event. Pussy was average nothing to go on about. She does a pretty good job of faking a few O's but clearly not real. After some multi position bangin on the puss I pulled out and told her finish with mouth. She pulled off the condom and gave me a quick wipe and on to the best BBBJCIM finish I have ever had at Sakura. Yaya has clearly had some excellent dick sucking training and without a doubt is the best dick sucker I have ever connected with at Sakura. I have been going to Sakura weekly for over a year and Yaya gives the best BBBJCIM finish of any of the girls there, and I highly recommend you get past the puss and go for the BBBJCIM finish.

  2. #17724

    Goose

    Was in the area do some business and decided to make a stop. It's always been decent massage followed by L1. Same this time out, 40 year old with a solid massage. Zero teasing up until the last 5 minutes on my stomach. Slight tease, flip and immediately pointed asking if I wanted some extra work. . 4 for the house. 4 for tip.

    Nothing out of this world, just solid and if I'm in the area why not?

  3. #17723
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mina today, really lovely. Beautiful smile. Massage was not great but the tease was intense. I asked for boom boom and she accepted the donation. She is very sweet. Pretty smile. Older, like 30's but very pretty smile. I really liked her. I had the room right by the front door so she shut me up when I was nearing ground zero. But I really like her.
    Somehow my post is getting edited here. Not cool. I posted that I liked her A cups and that is a rare thing in this business. Please post my full review. Thank you.

  4. #17722

    New you Spa Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Had an itch and went to New you spa. Drew Mimi or Mina I think? Couldn't understand her well. About 110 lbs dressed super cute, cute face, a cup. Great personality, she at least made it seemed like she wanted to be there. Massage was very average if that. Push<- pull. If you want a real massage don't go here. I opted for one hour, next time would be 30. I was only there for 40-45 minutes mind you. I will say that she's incredibly sensual. If you want an experience I would suggest it. I like when they tickle, most do it for a couple seconds and stop. She did it for a while. I didn't know someone could be as good as she was with it. Then she did something that I still don't know what it was. She had her mouth close to my skin while blowing and humming? Wild experience. Anyways, L1-L3 CFS is what I chose. It was good. Would repeat, try other talent or for that experience again alone. Stay safe!
    I saw Mina today, really lovely. Beautiful smile. Massage was not great but the tease was intense. I asked for boom boom and she accepted the donation. She is very sweet. Pretty smile. Older, like 30's but very pretty smile. I really liked her. I had the room right by the front door so she shut me up when I was nearing ground zero. But I really like her.

  5. #17721
    Quote Originally Posted by HotVic  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for that. Could be my fault for her sore pussy. I was feeling extra horny Saturday 17th and took 1 and half little blue pill. And beat the fuck out of her little pussy for a good 45 minutes. She was begging me to let her finishing me by hand or mouth. But I knew that going to me there just kept going hard and deep as I could till I busted one. Kinda felt bad for a while cause she just laid there curled up in a ball. Then she said you very strong and good said she had 4 o's. I know 2 for sure she got super wet and very loud she had to cover mouth and started shaking. So sorry man but how is yaya.
    This all sounds kind of made up. But if it's real, not cool dude. Give the girl a break, let her finish you with her hand or mouth. No need to take extra portions. Be a team player.

  6. #17720
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaricVane  [View Original Post]
    Where is Sakura?
    It's on google maps.

  7. #17719
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    Had an unusual experience at Sakura today. Called ahead to book Soda. When I got there, they tried to pass me off to Yaya but I insisted on Soda. Soda came in and said her pussy was sore but she would take care of me with her mouth, then hand me over to Yaya for boom boom. Once Yaya came in I thought Soda would leave, but she stayed the entire time so I got a 2 girl experience for the price of one, minus PIV with Soda. Quite nice. They really do take care of you there.
    That sounds like incredible service!

    Where is Sakura? I'm new to the area and just now learning which are the good places.

  8. #17718

    This weekend weather

    Sounds like a hot mess. I'm not a big fan of snow. Seen reports of the new girls at Sakura. Soda and Yaya. Sounds like fun. I may have to venture over before Snowmageddon 2026 starts. What's the thoughts on the new place around the corner from Sakura? Seen mixed reviews. I have been told there's 3 girls there and also 2 girls so not sure how many there really is working.

    Stay safe if traveling this weekend guys.

  9. #17717
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    That's been my experience everywhere. Even Sakura. I documented this here previously. They will straight up lie to you to get your money. That's why the documentation here is so important.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotVic  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for that. Could be my fault for her sore pussy. I was feeling extra horny Saturday 17th and took 1 and half little blue pill. And beat the fuck out of her little pussy for a good 45 minutes. She was begging me to let her finishing me by hand or mouth. But I knew that going to me there just kept going hard and deep as I could till I busted one. Kinda felt bad for a while cause she just laid there curled up in a ball. Then she said you very strong and good said she had 4 o's. I know 2 for sure she got super wet and very loud she had to cover mouth and started shaking. So sorry man but how is yaya.
    I guess I need to book earlier in the morning to avoid you dudes with massive cocks or unreal stamina. I see what I'm up against.

  10. #17716
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    Had an unusual experience at Sakura today. Called ahead to book Soda. When I got there, they tried to pass me off to Yaya but I insisted on Soda. Soda came in and said her pussy was sore but she would take care of me with her mouth, then hand me over to Yaya for boom boom. Once Yaya came in I thought Soda would leave, but she stayed the entire time so I got a 2 girl experience for the price of one, minus PIV with Soda. Quite nice. They really do take care of you there.
    Sorry for that. Could be my fault for her sore pussy. I was feeling extra horny Saturday 17th and took 1 and half little blue pill. And beat the fuck out of her little pussy for a good 45 minutes. She was begging me to let her finishing me by hand or mouth. But I knew that going to me there just kept going hard and deep as I could till I busted one. Kinda felt bad for a while cause she just laid there curled up in a ball. Then she said you very strong and good said she had 4 o's. I know 2 for sure she got super wet and very loud she had to cover mouth and started shaking. So sorry man but how is yaya.

  11. #17715

    Grasshopper

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRound  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, new to the area. I typically like going for L1's because I usually want a real massage. Any recommendations for L1 with good massage and teasing? Bonus if the girls are hot.
    Best thing any grasshopper can do is read this forum thread from page one back thru page three. There's more than enough info contributed to get you up to speed. Read back to page five and you are fully in the know. Asking this question generally means the grasshopper didn't put in much effort but still can. Read and contribute is a good start. Safety first.

  12. #17714
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    When they do the switch or basically lie about their identity. That's not cool in my book. It's been a long time since that last happened to me. Several years ago at a place in Indianapolis to be exact.

    I've never been back. I'd rather them just tell me she's busy and I come back but these places only see us for what we are, a dollar sign. They don't want that money walking out the door.

    It's always been about the money and always will be.
    That's been my experience everywhere. Even Sakura. I documented this here previously. They will straight up lie to you to get your money. That's why the documentation here is so important.

  13. #17713

    100% correct

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    When they do the switch or basically lie about their identity. That's not cool in my book. It's been a long time since that last happened to me. Several years ago at a place in Indianapolis to be exact.

    I've never been back. I'd rather them just tell me she's busy and I come back but these places only see us for what we are, a dollar sign. They don't want that money walking out the door.

    It's always been about the money and always will be.
    This is why I always ask, "what's your name?" amd not "are you Mina?" Because when you ask the 2nd way the answer will always be yes. They all know someone just called for Mina (or whomever is the flavor of the week) so they may lie anyway, but my experience has always been that if you ask the first way and catch them off guard they will answer truthfully and if not you can usually tell. Especially if you've paid attention to the descriptions in the reviews. If Mina has large breasts and longer hair but the girl who lies to you doesn't fit that description then push back. This actually happened to me recently and when I said I would leave suddenly the girl I requested, and had seen before so I knew the girl wasn't telling the truth, suddenly appeared.

  14. #17712

    Not OK

    When they do the switch or basically lie about their identity. That's not cool in my book. It's been a long time since that last happened to me. Several years ago at a place in Indianapolis to be exact.

    I've never been back. I'd rather them just tell me she's busy and I come back but these places only see us for what we are, a dollar sign. They don't want that money walking out the door.

    It's always been about the money and always will be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe999  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment for Mina, and when I showed up yhe other girl said she was Mina. Jess or Tess took me to a room before Mina came out. But I didn't know the difference anyway except this girl was a little bigger in size. When I departed Mina was standing outside my door and ask her name. She told me Mina. That is when I realized the switch. Would have definitely went with Mina.

    The massage was okay. Not the best, but by far not the worst. On the flip the hangling started which kills for me. It was none stop. $7 massage, $5 tip. Did last the full 60 min. It was push me out the door when the next monger came in. I would repeat to see Mina.

  15. #17711

    New You

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    There are other options on the east side worth while including New you spa near Eastgate. Everything available on the menu there.
    Is that on Old 74 across from UDF?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape