Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 61398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60138

    Stephanie

    Just came from Bmore. Was hoping to see marina again but no luck. But I did see Stephanie again. Picked her up found a spot and went half and half with a pop inside her guts.

    Dmg. 3.

  2. #60137

    Go to a clinic

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where I can get some good antibiotics without seeing a doctor? Asking for a friend.
    The Big 3 all need different antibiotics to kill them you can't just take any antibiotic. Gonorrhea and Syphilis both require a shot that you can't get a pharmacy.

  3. #60136
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Hey are guy's letting these women they see know about the bad weather coming in a couple days. They might not know we know they don't have phones no actual home with electricity so don't assume they know give the heads up please.
    Plan on heading out at sunset and donate some protein to these gals. Not sure if they know to stock up on milk, TP and bread, so some of my warm swimmers will have to suffice. Then off to the shoe for some bevs and will swing back through for an additional donation on the flip.

  4. #60135

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Hey are guy's letting these women they see know about the bad weather coming in a couple days. They might not know we know they don't have phones no actual home with electricity so don't assume they know give the heads up please.
    Only sharing because I just went through the same thing yesterday.

    Yea their lifestyles are very much cut off from News and Media unless they are actively seeking it. Scooped a nice bobblehead named "Sassy" on a D. C track yesterday and she had no idea what I was talking about when I asked her if she was ready for the storm. She wasn't a total fiend either, awake and sharp. Only did CBJ. Business oriented. That being said yea, let the hoes know. If anything rates should be at their prime right now if weather is taken into consideration. Got a mic sample for twelve, then got the rest for. 2.

    So yea if you care about these street therapists remind them to find shelter. Could be your warm car.

  5. #60134

    Know

    Hey are guy's letting these women they see know about the bad weather coming in a couple days. They might not know we know they don't have phones no actual home with electricity so don't assume they know give the heads up please.

  6. #60133

    Lisa

    Ran down through Wilkins and being a warm day, there was plenty of movement. Was looking for something uncomplicated. Turned down Mchenry and made the scoop just after Fulton. Refreshingly direct. Head? Yep. Pull down here. OK give me your money and your dick. Tap my head once to slow down, twice to speed up. Finished up quickly then she said damn I was kinda thirsty, oh well (had a hat on) drop me off at this place. It was about as uncomplicated as it gets. .2 and 10 minutes and its a whole new day.

    Writer7.

  7. #60132

    Use Telehealth

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    My wife and I use the same Dr so when in doubt, I go to urgent care. But be sure your friend knows that different STIs call for different prescriptions so just randomly taking medications may not help at all.
    I have had success using the telehealth offered through my health insurance company. Some of them offer no copay and will send the bloodwork order instantaneously, so you can go out for an "errand" and get the blood drawn asap. They'll submit any prescriptions to your pharmacy electronically too.

  8. #60131
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    My wife and I use the same Dr so when in doubt, I go to urgent care. But be sure your friend knows that different STIs call for different prescriptions so just randomly taking medications may not help at all.
    Thanks to everyone, much appreciate the help.

  9. #60130

    Antibiotics

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where I can get some good antibiotics without seeing a doctor? Asking for a friend.
    My wife and I use the same Dr so when in doubt, I go to urgent care. But be sure your friend knows that different STIs call for different prescriptions so just randomly taking medications may not help at all.

  10. #60129
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where I can get some good antibiotics without seeing a doctor? Asking for a friend.
    Fishmox online. But seriously go to a clinic so they prescribe the correct antibiotic.

  11. #60128

    Antibiotics

    Anyone know where I can get some good antibiotics without seeing a doctor? Asking for a friend.

  12. #60127

    Marykate

    Quote Originally Posted by LenoxAve5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from MaryKate recently. She was one hell of a PAWG. Let me know guys.

    Lenox.
    I thought I seen Word on the forum is she passed.

  13. #60126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Marina

    Man I hope that you got a chance to experience Marina. I've been dealing with her off & on for about 3 yrs. She is in my "Top 3" of all time monger experiences. The thing is that she really doesn't like "people", but once you get pass that part. WOW!!

    As you mentioned she a a "definite" PAWG, (9 body on a civi scale). Total FREAK!! Loves to be dominated and is a sex demon. Always a A++ experience for me, but I guess YMMV with this "airhead". Hope you enjoyed. Peace.

  14. #60125
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    I heard from one of the girls that Redz has died. I know how gossip is down there. Everyone talks about how one of the girls has ODed or been murdered and next thing you know you see her by the triangle. Anybody else hear anything?

    Kiara, I've been doing this a long, long time and somehow I've never met her. I see the old pictures and hear how guys talk about her now, how she looks rough, smells bad, etc. Maybe she just needs a spa day. LOL.
    You missed a good one. Og could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I used to tittle fukc her before spraying my jizz all over those caramel titz. She enjoyed every bit. Maybe she'll be back when the weather breaks.

  15. #60124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan89  [View Original Post]
    Went to the circle Friday evening and Saturday morning. Ran into two different ladies. Idk if they have been reported on here or not.

    1st was marina. Older looking, short nice body. Did half and half and finished up inside her.

    Second girl was Mikki. Looked younger than previous girl. Didn't take off shirt but gave great head almost nutted then. . Fucked for a bit then finished in mouth and she swallowed.

    Dmg was 50 for both.

    If someone has pics of them dm please
    My you hit a massive "oil gusher". Marina will always be in the top3 of all of my mongering experiences in life. The girl is a definite PAWG, total freak. Everything is an A++ experience with this sex monster. Been dealing with her off & on for about 3 years. The thing is that she doesn't really like people. She's a definite "airhead", but as they say, "you can never have all of your ducks in a row". Loves to be dominated. I guess YMMV, but "Top3" all time experience for me. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape