Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32404

    Cerenity in Cincy

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I dreamed of Cerenity / Serenity (honestly not sure what is right on that front), and it was a better than average experience. 7/10.

    Pros: Her pictures are spot on. She has a great little body, a nice handful of tits, and I can literally pick her up and do whatever I want with her. She took commands rather well once we got started and cycled through various positions as I found the ones I thought worked best for her. We had some decent conversation before and after the main event, she was personable and didn't give off any weird vibes. She was freshly washed when we met up so smelled very good and I had her practically folded in half at once point she has a lot of limberness to her. Very vocal while we were going out at it and damn she vibrates when she squirts.

    Cons: Her communication sucks. I've tried to meet up with her for a while and she'll send me a one word response, and when I message her back half a minute later she'll ghost out for three days and finally message me back like no time passed. I had pretty much given up on seeing her ever but I randomly hit her up and she got back to me instantly. Her hotel sucks absolute shit. It's in a semi-decent area of Monroe, but the hotel itself is falling apart and screams "someone has a bathtub meth lab here!

    General: I really enjoyed myself overall, just could do better with her communication. Shitty hotels are a dime a dozen in this hobby, so I got over it fast when that sexy body was laid out under me begging for me to fill her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/633239092641

    Prices: HHR $. 5 / H $$ (+ . 5 for BB).

    Note: Cross-posting with Dayton since she's right between!
    As described above, her incall is absolutely appalling. I laughed out loud at the potential meth lab described above. Her STG ad is accurate. Youthful, thin, cute face. She does not perform oral and her hygiene was not the best. After a sniff test dining was off the table. Her ass looks great in doggy. Would have loved Greek but she indicated that was never offered. Seems to have had a bad experience previously. I found her to be a genuinely nice lady as we broke the ice with a conversation about outdoor activities. One may find value in her price point but the hoarder esque incall, lack of oral and general lack of enthusiasm puts this in the "will not repeat" category.

  2. #32403
    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...673/5138490803

    Anyone seen her since her return? I know who it is and know her recent visits but saw her before and loved my time with her.
    I have seen her recently.

    She's in a small apartment, sparsely furnished. She looks great, body banging as it ever was. Her comms were good and the meeting went very well (aside from everything covered at all times). She didn't get incoherent at any time, and was not visibly high when I saw her. Overall a positive experience.

  3. #32402

    Lilsexyme, Marcie

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTime  [View Original Post]
    We have lost a good one RIP Marcie.
    If anyone would like to help her family out there's a gofundme page set up by her daughter and you can PM me for the link if you don't already have it.

  4. #32401

    Busty

    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I'm replying to my own thread as I almost TOFTT today with Busty. I had a great experience back in her Xavier days that I thought I would try again. Texting was somewhat quick to respond. Asked for weiner pick, no problem I guess. It wasn't quite awake yet. Anyways she shared rates 130/200/400 and then her address too. Has a "working" apartment near Norwood / Xavier. I tried to find reviews (my post below) but no one seems to have seen her lately. I ended up canceling and she went a little crazy and very incoherent in texts. I couldn't make out what she was trying to say so I'm guessing she's on something for buyer beware.

    I then was going to an AMP. I'll leave that on new comment.
    Same here. I have dealt with incoherent Red before. What's weird is this seems different, almost like there is someone else behind the number. I got some stupid text about being like a lion instead of a sheep. Hope it's not the case because her recent pics look good. She put on a couple of pounds which she needed.

  5. #32400

    Cameron

    First time with Cameron did not disappoint. Pics on Tryst are 100% real. She's in her 40's, but looks like 30's. Girl-next-door face and body. A little extra skin in the tummy, but doesn't distract from the nice ass and natural tits (with 1/2" nips). She's a pleaser. Started with a massage (including prostate), then BBBJ, covered FS (multiple positions), and finished with another BBBJ & CIM. She just moved into a house in Norwood in a nice, safe neighborhood. No deposit; brief video chat before disclosing address since it was our first meet (didn't ask for any I'd or other forms of verification). No haggling. No clock-watching. She's a keeper.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377

  6. #32399

    Busty update

    I'm replying to my own thread as I almost TOFTT today with Busty. I had a great experience back in her Xavier days that I thought I would try again. Texting was somewhat quick to respond. Asked for weiner pick, no problem I guess. It wasn't quite awake yet. Anyways she shared rates 130/200/400 and then her address too. Has a "working" apartment near Norwood / Xavier. I tried to find reviews (my post below) but no one seems to have seen her lately. I ended up canceling and she went a little crazy and very incoherent in texts. I couldn't make out what she was trying to say so I'm guessing she's on something for buyer beware.

    I then was going to an AMP. I'll leave that on new comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...673/5138490803

    Anyone seen her since her return? I know who it is and know her recent visits but saw her before and loved my time with her.

  7. #32398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Available

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She's not really UTR if she is sugaring on Seeking and being promoted on here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8fbf8f8355f7
    She's available if anyone has her digits you can reach out or if you need them let me know.

    I consider seeking utr but call it what you want she isn’t on stg or any other major site showing her number to everyone

  8. #32397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Busty

    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...673/5138490803

    Anyone seen her since her return? I know who it is and know her recent visits but saw her before and loved my time with her.
    She will request a ""weiner"" pic, I declined. Saw her a few yeasites back and wasn't an issue then. So don't be surprised by her request.

  9. #32396

    Busty

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...673/5138490803

    Anyone seen her since her return? I know who it is and know her recent visits but saw her before and loved my time with her.

  10. #32395
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Me as well please. I was giving it via Dm and deleted my messages, thank you kindly

    Quote Originally Posted by JimLastLong1  [View Original Post]
    Wow, That is sad to hear about her passing! An oldie but a goodie.

    If someone could pm me her or her daughters Facebook link, that would be.

    Greatly appreciated. JLL. Thanks!
    .

  11. #32394
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    True utr never been posted anywhere new and eager. I can share contact info.
    Definitely interested in information. If you would PM me that would be great!

  12. #32393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    True utr never been posted anywhere new and eager. I can share contact info.
    Sent you a pm asking for info.

  13. #32392
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    True utr never been posted anywhere new and eager. I can share contact info.
    Sent you a pm asking for info.

  14. #32391
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    For anyone that reads my Post you know I only post on two Providers. In my book their is only 2 dependable in our area. SexySass an Divine Rachel.

    Makes it tough to decide who to see since both are great an knows how to please. Thurs I had a chance to visit Sassy again an she didn't fail to satisfy.

    Me. Girl has one of the softest sweet pussy you cound ever have in your face. I have said before how much she enjoys Oral. After she got off will her screams an.

    Moans I ask her if she wanted to cum again. The answer was just what I wanted you said YES please LOL. You have to love someone that doesn't stop you. Never stop it tickles or.

    It tendershe will let you stay down as long as you want. When it was my turn she started a grea BBBJ I was holding off as long as I could when she said I want tht dick in me.

    She quickly put the cover on an mounted me RCG. Wow she can ride and that ass was there for the smacking. Didn't take long to fill the cover. She had clean upwith wet wipes..
    Have a duo set up with Sassy an Rachel Wednesday. Will report back.

  15. #32390
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    It's always a pleasure to have you cum over babe. Pun intended. I can not wait to keep exploring with you & Rachel. Yumm.

    Thanks again for the many "O's".

    See you soon.

    Oxoxox

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    For anyone that reads my Post you know I only post on two Providers. In my book their is only 2 dependable in our area. SexySass an Divine Rachel.

    Makes it tough to decide who to see since both are great an knows how to please. Thurs I had a chance to visit Sassy again an she didn't fail to satisfy.

    Me. Girl has one of the softest sweet pussy you cound ever have in your face. I have said before how much she enjoys Oral. After she got off will her screams an.

    Moans I ask her if she wanted to cum again. The answer was just what I wanted you said YES please LOL. You have to love someone that doesn't stop you. Never stop it tickles or.

    It tendershe will let you stay down as long as you want. When it was my turn she started a grea BBBJ I was holding off as long as I could when she said I want tht dick in me.

    She quickly put the cover on an mounted me RCG. Wow she can ride and that ass was there for the smacking. Didn't take long to fill the cover. She had clean upwith wet wipes..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape