Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 826 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 12387
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11292
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    If that's the place that use to be sisters, than Monica is the one with a large natural rack.

    DD's?

    She's willing to go CFS, from what I remember.

    She's pretty sweet in the door, and fun, but pretty robotic in CFS.

    Massage is a 5/10.

    Breasts are 10/10.

    She has a fun vibe.

    I'd suggest her.
    BBBJ or CBJ?

  2. #11291

    Monica at Cinderella's Use to be Sisters?

    If that's the place that use to be sisters, than Monica is the one with a large natural rack.

    DD's?

    She's willing to go CFS, from what I remember.

    She's pretty sweet in the door, and fun, but pretty robotic in CFS.

    Massage is a 5/10.

    Breasts are 10/10.

    She has a fun vibe.

    I'd suggest her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harper84  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what Monica at Cinderella's menu looks like?

    I know there was some discussion about whether Monica still worked there or not, but I stopped on a scouting trip the other day and was greeted by someone who met her description and said her name was Monica. I assume it is the same person. She was very friendly at the door which has me curious.

  3. #11290

    On top!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    $200 all in, after tip? Or $200 additional to house fee?

    I used to hear lots of ravings about that place here but never made it out that far. Same with the place near Murray and Cornell. If its still good there, maybe need to keep it on my TDL.
    $200 tip ON TOP of house fee!

  4. #11289
    Does anyone know what Monica at Cinderella's menu looks like?

    I know there was some discussion about whether Monica still worked there or not, but I stopped on a scouting trip the other day and was greeted by someone who met her description and said her name was Monica. I assume it is the same person. She was very friendly at the door which has me curious.

  5. #11288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Msd426  [View Original Post]
    Eager to find more places on the westside, I gave the spot in downtown Beaverton a shot. Met Mickey, who had incredible man-mades but also a ridiculous GPS. $150 for BBBJ and $200 for full. Cute girl but would not repeat.
    $200 all in, after tip? Or $200 additional to house fee?

    I used to hear lots of ravings about that place here but never made it out that far. Same with the place near Murray and Cornell. If its still good there, maybe need to keep it on my TDL.

  6. #11287

    Counties

    I think it's the cities, not the counties, that crack down on elicit activities at AMPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any specific counties in mind but it seems the west side has more potential for harassment.

    It's also on Lake Oswego and West linn radar. Also the two places on Barber Boulevard plus the Third location in Tualatin.

  7. #11286
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper84  [View Original Post]
    This site overlays county lines on Google Maps.

    https://www.randymajors.org/countygmap

    What counties seem motivated and worth avoiding?
    I don't have any specific counties in mind but it seems the west side has more potential for harassment.

    It's also on Lake Oswego and West linn radar. Also the two places on Barber Boulevard plus the Third location in Tualatin.

  8. #11285
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Is there a simple and easy way to look up the county for an AMP? I ask because certain counties seem to be motivated to do crackdowns.
    This site overlays county lines on Google Maps.

    https://www.randymajors.org/countygmap

    What counties seem motivated and worth avoiding?

  9. #11284

    Beaverton Upstairs

    Eager to find more places on the westside, I gave the spot in downtown Beaverton a shot. Met Mickey, who had incredible man-mades but also a ridiculous GPS. $150 for BBBJ and $200 for full. Cute girl but would not repeat.

  10. #11283
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    Jinye Tina.

    I still really like Tina, so I went in yesterday. She has a sexy body. When we were doing doggy style, I was a bit rough and she didn't complain. Very tight. I wanted COT, but she wanted me to fill the bag, so I did.
    Is Cici still there?

  11. #11282

    How to look up which county an AMP is located in?

    Is there a simple and easy way to look up the county for an AMP? I ask because certain counties seem to be motivated to do crackdowns.

    Side note: agree with the previous poster about tact. Wait until you are inside the massage room before you discuss things with the girl. And please keep your voice down.

  12. #11281

    Tact and Common Sense

    As I was getting dressed to leave one of our fine establishments this evening, I overheard one of you gents asking the lady at the front about prices. She offered the standard 30 and 60 minute rates but you kept asking about boom boom. Of course, she turned you away! In case you're reading this, consider using a bit of common sense and tact. It'll get you much farther in life. It'll certainly get you past the front desk at the parlor.

  13. #11280

    Annie

    Did we ever get an answer as to location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    Nice body, bolt on C's, trimmed nicely. About 5' & 100# and very friendly. Long hair.

    Private Details: I made an appointment to see Anne. When I arrived she was ready to see me. Anne is quite lovely. Pretty face with a sweet body with big tits that look great. Nice nipples.

    We started off with a nice soothing massage standing at the head of the table working on my shoulders and back. I gave her ass a little massage at the same time. She moved down to my legs and made her way up to my ass and gave my sack a little tease. Then did some fingertip teasing around my ass and inner thighs that gave me an instant hard-on.

    She turned me over and got up on the table sitting on my cock leaning over kissing me sensually. I know she could feel my cock throbbing so she began kissing down my chest and stomach until the tip of my cock poked her under her chin. She started sucking my cock twisting and turning her head for about 5 minutes. It felt so good I almost shot my load.

    I laid Anne back and gave her pussy a good licking to warm her up. I slid my hands under her ass and locked onto her clit sucking it aggressively. She let out a gasp and after a minute I had her cumming. She squeezed my head with her thighs while she came. I couldn't breath but I let her finish. Then I came up for air.

    The condom went on and I mounted her standing doggy. I started pumping her good squeezing her ass then I put my hands around her waist and gave her my signature slow stroke nice and deep until she came again. Gets them every time.

    We switched to regular Missionary and I continued to stroke her. She started grabbing my ass pulling me into her. She was getting wild spanking my ass a few times. I couldn't hold out any longer busting my nut hard. She hugged me tight with my cock inside her until it went soft.

    Gina cleaned us up and I got dressed. She stepped out to get me a water and bring the other girls in to say hello. This group of girls are hot. Lucky caught my eye. I will come to see her next. Before leave all girls introducing to me ask try duo next time was so fun.

  14. #11279

    Go Ez

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    I guess one could say the same about your pleasing attitude. You get why you give.
    Let's give Warp a break! He may be easily fooled by a working girls shakes but he writes good reviews, informative.

    I miss whatever his name was and his boy "d". Again, gods gift to AMP girls, but informative reviews.

  15. #11278

    Mei Mei. HJ Only for me

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Have not been there in a long time, but in the past only a handy was available.
    Visited over the weekend. Was handy only.

    Woman was cute and playful. Didn't get her name - 30's, no tits, no English. She tried to sell me 2 pops using the translator, but 1 was enough for me.

    If the massage was better or she offered FS, I would repeat. Unfortunately, the massage was kind of lame, and only a handy was available, so it's one and done 4 me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape