Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 18362
-
01-19-26 08:49 #16007Senior Member

Posts: 329Haha always a giveaway. Roses, incall, outcall, tiered costs per timeframe. But when you call them out on it, they get upset.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 08:46 #16006Senior Member

Posts: 329Olivia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-889dd2597fec
Attracted to the pics, but this one is wanting to play the long game. Wants 200 for each platonic meet until she's comfortable. I let her know I don't pay for meet and greets because were ultimately seeing if were interested in continuing and I only do allowances once we agree to what each other wants. She goes on about how she isn't a prostitute and that she knows that other women on the site may have sex easily for money but this is not her. I let her know that sex isn't all I want but if I feel like it's being withheld then I wouldn't be interested in an arrangement as I'm not withholding my generosity.
-
01-19-26 08:33 #16005Senior Member

Posts: 286Megan - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-536460416cb1.
Hosts in tysons but gives pro vibes. Ask is 600 "roses".
-
01-18-26 21:36 #16004Senior Member

Posts: 1049Hazel
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-f3176704bc1b
Leaving dmv soon. Jump on it.
-
01-18-26 17:41 #16003Senior Member

Posts: 1049Image search shows she's an escort.
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 15:31 #16002Senior Member

Posts: 103Alexis
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-5d6f830c5585
DTF for 400 but don't ask for bare LOL. When I asked if bare is allowed she sent me 5 text saying how she is feed up with guys asking for bare. Needless to say I'm going to pass.
-
01-18-26 15:21 #16001Senior Member

Posts: 368Sounds just like my convos!
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 13:54 #16000Senior Member

Posts: 368Yea, college student in PA.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 13:49 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 329Anonymous profile
Looking for advice on how to navigate having an anonymous account for discretion purposes, the pic I use looks similar age and look. 95% of the girls on SA don't notice or don't really care. The last month I've met a few girls who made a big deal after the date about the pics not being accurate. Anyone have experience with this?
-
01-18-26 13:38 #15998Senior Member

Posts: 329Texted her on and off for a couple weeks. Requested that I bring a small gift for our first meet because she says most men do the same. I declined. We ended up setting up a date, she didn't want to go to the place I suggested so I just ended the convo there. Not dealing with entitled little broads.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 13:32 #15997Senior Member

Posts: 329Wondering as well. She gave me her real number but is so unresponsive.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 08:55 #15996Senior Member

Posts: 368Shay
Seem semi-pro, but I like the look, anyone sample??
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-113b5593d558
-
01-18-26 08:38 #15995Senior Member

Posts: 368Doing a dump as I feel like I haven't contributed in awhile
Obviously keeping my currents away from you mongers, but appreciate the info and I will clear my inbox. Be prepared to reciprocate.
Thanks!
-
01-18-26 08:37 #15994Senior Member

Posts: 368Carly
Really want to meet with her and know she is real; anyone have any luck??
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-c5ef86e1b530
-
01-18-26 08:36 #15993Senior Member

Posts: 368Mj
May meet, seems like a semi-pro, anyone meet with yet??
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-ac7d58ca5f51












Reply With Quote





