Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 472 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 7070
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6425
    Quote Originally Posted by Katanakana  [View Original Post]
    Is tuma offered at said relaxing?
    I'm sure it depends on the girl but yes, one them offered and I had to politely decline.

  2. #6424
    Have anyone been to any AMP in Margate?

  3. #6423
    Is tuma offered at said relaxing?

  4. #6422

    Relaxing spa

    Is this one you speak of on commercial next to pawn guns and ammo shop.

    From wpb but will be in your fair city tonight tia.

  5. #6421

    Weary Traveler

    Hello fellow enthusiasts! To put a spin on the typical question, I'll be in town soon. Obviously Relaxing / Relaxation is the hot spot to go! However my desires are much more pedestrian. I'm looking for a good solid massage with a simple L1. Do you all have places like that here? Or are they all FS. Appreciate any help as always. Feel free to dm. Thanks!

  6. #6420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFrosty  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone be able to give me some pointers? LC has been so bad and dried up that I've been thinking about trying someone different. I've personally never been to any of these places, and upon reading here, looks like relaxing spa is the place to go. I see online they're hh visit is 50 coins. Would it the the visit, plus the whatever the girl charges?

    Who would you guys recommend? Dm me the info if anything. Just tired of these gps's that have been roaming around.
    Bring 260 give it all at once for an hour. Go for the stand up shower its great. Get playful kiss and suck her breasts. Wash her up too.

    Bring your own condom and produce it when you get back to the room after the shower. Don't make it out to be more difficult than it is.

    Ordering from Chipolte for the first time is far more difficult.

  7. #6419

    First timer. Relaxing spa

    Would anyone be able to give me some pointers? LC has been so bad and dried up that I've been thinking about trying someone different. I've personally never been to any of these places, and upon reading here, looks like relaxing spa is the place to go. I see online they're hh visit is 50 coins. Would it the the visit, plus the whatever the girl charges?

    Who would you guys recommend? Dm me the info if anything. Just tired of these gps's that have been roaming around.

  8. #6418

    Allure by the Sea

    Can someone pm me the address? Rustys, your inbox is full.

  9. #6417

    Martinas spa hillsboro

    Visited martinas spa on hillsboro. It is a latina spa, house fee is 70 and only allows 40 minutes. Standard pricing as other latina spa. Paired with a short stacked colombian with MM and bbl. Got the job done but not seemed a little transactional. No GFE. Walls kinda thin, could hear the girl next door getting clapped LOL. The girls I saw there werent bad looking tho.

  10. #6416

    Rubber AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by =
    Can I bring my own rubber to those AMPs?
    Yes you can bring your own rubber. No different than visiting an escort.

  11. #6415

    Massage by the Sea

    Much respect to my boy who has owned the Allure group of spas for idk 30+ years (and his partner of many years). I just want to inform the MP bros that this place is not a massage place. Don't get the hour. There is no massage. You pay the $60 to walk into the room. From there, it's usually a $50 HJ, $70-$90 nude (roaming welcomed) BBBJ, or $150 cfs. Most of us experienced MP patrons would go nuts and be blasting 1 star reviews. Of course there are the business dudes and out of town retirees who don't mind paying a huge premium for the nut. Simply accept it's not for us and don't bother. The provider is not looking to keep you there for more than 29 minutes.

  12. #6414

    Enhancer?

    What enhancer did you use? Curious to try it out and hit up a spot haha.

  13. #6413
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    The younger you are the FASTER you cum. All else equal etc. Maybe you're different (or more likely t was the enhancement).
    What is this enhancement you guys are referring to?

  14. #6412

    Yuh fock fock fock for 50 minit no cummm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's what the asian lady said. I walked into Sunny Day Spa, previously known as Forest Massage. Ironically, the same lady who turned me away last time due to age concerns opened the door. When I saw her, my heart sank thinking she would ask for my age and I'd again, and consequently turned me away for a second time. Well, she didn't. I guess she must have forgotten me. I asked for an hour massage, but she insisted on half an hour for 50. I knew this was going to be a bad day for her. I took the enhancer 2 hours ago. I had planned to meet with an escort, but the plan fell through. Sunny Day Spa was my backup plan.
    Great and hilarious review, thank you.

  15. #6411

    Generally speaking

    The younger you are the FASTER you cum. All else equal etc. Maybe you're different (or more likely t was the enhancement).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape