Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 37371
-
01-15-26 18:05 #35796Senior Member

Posts: 128Great hands
Lunsa Does Not do BBFS.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Linda and Lilly do.
-
01-15-26 17:39 #35795Senior Member

Posts: 1474Linda is either selective or you must build a rapport with her first, that or cough up $1. 00 of donation to be able to skeet inside of her.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 16:01 #35794Senior Member

Posts: 30Jaidee RO
Tried Jaidee in RO couple of times. $220 for hr. Allows you to shower before and after. Decent massage. Fingering back door, licking balls and CBJ. Tries hard to be sensual but I don't feel it. She is a solid 9 .
Mardan.
-
01-15-26 15:53 #35793Senior Member

Posts: 128Luna
Luna does not do BBFS.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 15:01 #35792Senior Member

Posts: 128Luna
Luna does not do BBFS.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 15:00 #35791Regular Member

Posts: 7Luna strongly required everything to be covered for all activities. No budging at all.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 14:50 #35790Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes. I have.
Yes, I have had good times with previous providers there, who are not there anymore.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
Recently with Angel, but expect everything to be covered for every activity. She also rushed the session, but less so than Candy. Started complaining about 15 minutes in. But her attitude changed when I offered a tip on top of what I already paid. It's a shame.
I had good times with Linda, and have known her for awhile. I think she is recently by appointment only. At least that's what Candy told me. Her age doesn't affect me.
Thanks for asking.
It's good to be correct, even better to be accurate. I have a lot of past experiences. My wallet reminds me. If this.
-
01-15-26 14:41 #35789Senior Member

Posts: 223Luna
I know Linda at great hands does BBFS but does anyone know if Luna does?
-
01-15-26 14:19 #35788Senior Member

Posts: 463She made me
"She squeezed her kitty and made me nut", hot damn! That's my nemesis, LOL. Got to get back to doing my kegel exercises to prepare for her outlandish behavior. I'll show her!
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 14:16 #35787Senior Member

Posts: 347I'm curious if you recommend anyone there?
Originally Posted by Sinqmod
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 12:27 #35786Senior Member

Posts: 293Luna
Luna looks younger, there is a picture of her in a post below but she looks better in person, she has flat abs, big boobs (c size) and nice round booty but her service is mediocre. I'm still fan of Mina but she is not there anymore.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 11:51 #35785Senior Member

Posts: 53Feather stone
Yes I am referring to the one on Featherstone. It is available and I've been there 2 times.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 11:32 #35784Senior Member

Posts: 128Saigon Mia
That's for your input. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 11:31 #35783Senior Member

Posts: 128No
None younger that do BBFS I'm pretty sure.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:05 #35782Senior Member

Posts: 929Janies spa
I believe you are referring to Janies on Featherstone. (There is a Jamies in Ypsi). Can anyone confirm that on Featherstone, FS is available from all providers not just a one off.
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




