Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 771 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 11561
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10646
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Very nice!!

    Love to see this video.
    Wouldn't mind seeing it as well.

    Looking forward to give her a test ride when I get back to Cali.

  2. #10645
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61
    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I usually text / call her cell and meet her at the shop before they open 11 am. Told her make sure she where's a thomg and make sure she's fresh. Once I get there, after she locks the front doors, I tell her strip down to only her thong and I make her get on her knees and start face-fucking her in the lobby, 10 min later I tell her get in doggy style position on one of the couches in the lobby, face down,'ass up with a good arch in her back, move her thing to the side and and start finger fucking her w / a thumb in her ass and she squirms loving it. Then we move to one of the rooms and start pounding her, she looks real good in doggy. All BBFS, and creampied. I usually give her 200 usually, sometimes 180. This includes the house fee, which I think she pockets herself.
    Sounds like she likes ass play as well, ever did her anal?

  3. #10644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker  [View Original Post]
    My favorite bargain cum dumpster. These are from recent visit.
    Great work!

  4. #10643
    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker  [View Original Post]
    My favorite bargain cum dumpster. These are from recent visit.
    The Asian throat goat. The best head game in SGV hands down!

  5. #10642

    Mia from palm tree.

    Does anyone remember Mia from palm tree health? She did a quick stent at Midori, but disappeared after that. Anybody know where she is working now?

  6. #10641
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Leisure massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    That is not a good location. Way too close the uncle LEO station and a generally busy uptown area that has housing as well. They should have opened in a spot like Sassy with hidden parking and a side entrance. I fear that by the time I get there again, it will be closed.
    They do have side entrance.

  7. #10640

    Lily is my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker  [View Original Post]
    My favorite bargain cum dumpster. These are from recent visit.
    Saw her 3 x in a month last year before I went to Kgirls, I also would meet her at opening, she is very willing and of course great head and she'll ride you like she's a jockey in one of the big horse races.

  8. #10639
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    How much was it? Looks like good Chinese pussy.
    For that session 180 all in. But I've been seeing for a while now so it might be different for guys who hasn't seen her before. Her pussy is bomb and can suck a mean dick. Planning to see her real soon for a deposit.

  9. #10638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker  [View Original Post]
    My favorite bargain cum dumpster. These are from recent visit.
    Very nice!!

    Love to see this video.

  10. #10637
    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker  [View Original Post]
    My favorite bargain cum dumpster. These are from recent visit.
    How much was it? Looks like good Chinese pussy.

  11. #10636
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Thats hot, which spa does she work at? Name?
    Her name is Nini aka Lilly. Simple foot massage in Rosemead.

  12. #10635

    Nini

    Quote Originally Posted by Difftyhgds  [View Original Post]
    How much did you pay? Can you give us specific about her and story behind your latest visit? Also where is the spot at? BB or with cover?
    I usually text / call her cell and meet her at the shop before they open 11 am. Told her make sure she where's a thomg and make sure she's fresh. Once I get there, after she locks the front doors, I tell her strip down to only her thong and I make her get on her knees and start face-fucking her in the lobby, 10 min later I tell her get in doggy style position on one of the couches in the lobby, face down,'ass up with a good arch in her back, move her thing to the side and and start finger fucking her w / a thumb in her ass and she squirms loving it. Then we move to one of the rooms and start pounding her, she looks real good in doggy. All BBFS, and creampied. I usually give her 200 usually, sometimes 180. This includes the house fee, which I think she pockets herself.

  13. #10634

    Bargain

    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker  [View Original Post]
    My favorite bargain cum dumpster. These are from recent visit.
    Whats the rate for her these days?

    Green at Mission / LasTunas, SG.

    Came here from one of their ads offering 1. 2 total CBJ / CFS and ran into Julia. She is a MILF-type with a very fit body. I'd rate her a 8/10,9 if she was younger.

    YMMV but she was very flirty and seductive when I first met her and offered BBJ for 40 more tip (totaling 1. 6).

    A good bargain compared to all the recent posts going up to 2. 0.

  14. #10633
    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker  [View Original Post]
    My favorite bargain cum dumpster. These are from recent visit.
    How much did you pay? Can you give us specific about her and story behind your latest visit? Also where is the spot at? BB or with cover?

  15. #10632
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61
    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker  [View Original Post]
    My favorite bargain cum dumpster. These are from recent visit.
    Thats hot, which spa does she work at? Name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape