Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 11564
-
01-15-26 23:06 #10649Senior Member

Posts: 289LOL they pull that nonsense occasionally. Is there guard dog still in there??
Originally Posted by Usaram168
[View Original Post]
Cici toooooo much tooth and she don't listen when you tell her that I can feel teeth smh.
-
01-15-26 20:17 #10648Senior Member

Posts: 31Nini has a bitter face but she looks better in doggy face down ass up, and spread eagle (she very flexible) and just the general **** queen vibe from her and her bbj is excellent.
Originally Posted by Usaram168
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 19:32 #10647Senior Member

Posts: 124Cici at Simple Foot Massage
I was going to see Lily (fitvietmilf) at the Lincoln Hotel but she wasn't responding to my texts and phone call, so I drove to the nearby Simple Foot Massage to see Nini and what the recent talk has been about. Doors are locked when I pulled on them, a woman with heavy heavy makeup came to open the door, I wasn't attracted to her so I asked if there's anyone else working right now, then a woman in the back yelled "give me a minute I'm about done here" in Mandarin. I was brought to the middle of 3 rooms, and I can hear the woman finishing up with another customer.
She came over and introduced herself as Cici. Paid. 4 hf and laid on the table. She's very chatty, I asked her why the doors are locked and she goes on for 10 minutes about how they got robbed before by some dudes in hoodies. Anyways after some light massage she whispered if I want the whole shabang and of course I said yes. After some negotiations we ended at $. 4 for BBBJ and CFS. MOST TOOTHY BBBJ EVER for me, my god. I quickly asked her to slip on the cover and we only did mish and k9. By now I know she's not Nini because she has a big tattoo on her lower back, and Nini's photo didn't. That means the woman who opened the door for me was Nini, and Cici said there are only the 2 of them. That's unfortunate because I'm not attracted to Nini at all. Probably won't return.
-
01-15-26 17:12 #10646Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Wouldn't mind seeing it as well.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Looking forward to give her a test ride when I get back to Cali.
-
01-15-26 17:11 #10645Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Sounds like she likes ass play as well, ever did her anal?
Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 16:31 #10644Senior Member

Posts: 1102Great work!
Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 15:43 #10643Senior Member

Posts: 289The Asian throat goat. The best head game in SGV hands down!
Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 14:33 #10642Senior Member

Posts: 133Mia from palm tree.
Does anyone remember Mia from palm tree health? She did a quick stent at Midori, but disappeared after that. Anybody know where she is working now?
-
01-15-26 13:46 #10641Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Leisure massage
They do have side entrance.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 11:52 #10640Senior Member

Posts: 361Lily is my favorite
Saw her 3 x in a month last year before I went to Kgirls, I also would meet her at opening, she is very willing and of course great head and she'll ride you like she's a jockey in one of the big horse races.
Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 11:34 #10639Senior Member

Posts: 31For that session 180 all in. But I've been seeing for a while now so it might be different for guys who hasn't seen her before. Her pussy is bomb and can suck a mean dick. Planning to see her real soon for a deposit.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:23 #10638Senior Member

Posts: 1041Very nice!!
Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker
[View Original Post]
Love to see this video.
-
01-15-26 07:11 #10637Senior Member

Posts: 2011How much was it? Looks like good Chinese pussy.
Originally Posted by GardnerTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 00:28 #10636Senior Member

Posts: 31Her name is Nini aka Lilly. Simple foot massage in Rosemead.
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 00:25 #10635Senior Member

Posts: 31Nini
I usually text / call her cell and meet her at the shop before they open 11 am. Told her make sure she where's a thomg and make sure she's fresh. Once I get there, after she locks the front doors, I tell her strip down to only her thong and I make her get on her knees and start face-fucking her in the lobby, 10 min later I tell her get in doggy style position on one of the couches in the lobby, face down,'ass up with a good arch in her back, move her thing to the side and and start finger fucking her w / a thumb in her ass and she squirms loving it. Then we move to one of the rooms and start pounding her, she looks real good in doggy. All BBFS, and creampied. I usually give her 200 usually, sometimes 180. This includes the house fee, which I think she pockets herself.
Originally Posted by Difftyhgds
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






