Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 26423
-
01-15-26 09:53 #25268Senior Member

Posts: 642Scam IMO
Also, she's scheduled for Honolulu for one day. Maybe she has her own private hypersonic jet.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 08:09 #25267Senior Member

Posts: 1154IMHO the only information you need is in the part of the ad that says "50% deposit. ".
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 23:48 #25266Senior Member

Posts: 228Anyone have experience with Vanessa?
This girl is visiting my stomping grounds here in Detroit. She lists Milwaukeee as her some town. Does anyone have any experience with her? Thanks in advance for any information you can offer.
https://tryst.link/escort/thevanessababe
-
01-14-26 09:12 #25265Senior Member

Posts: 772Star
Anyone seen Star?
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/582358696550
-
01-13-26 21:40 #25264Senior Member

Posts: 763Jae
FS was in the menu but not listed on her ad. I saw her after she moved from WA and staying with her dad. She offered FS at my place but I couldn't take her there. I overpaid for a car BJ but I wanted to see her again and catch up. I'm not sure of her current situation though.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 15:11 #25263Banned Member

Posts: 505Jae
She's only doing toy shows and BJ her post says now.
-
01-13-26 15:05 #25262Banned Member

Posts: 505Jae
Anyone seen Jae lately, why's she not advertising FS anymore?
-
01-13-26 11:41 #25261Senior Member

Posts: 772Hey GioX. Any luck with meeting Jessie? Does her face still look like the pics?
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 08:33 #25260Senior Member

Posts: 262Oh yeah, I remember hearing that song at polka parties in the 1970's even though the song is older than that. When I was younger I used to masturbate to Sears catalogues. The models were mostly thin back then as they are now and I liked that. I was thin myself until my early 40's. Now I'm a hypocrite. I'm a chubby old guy who likes skeleton young women. But when you are paying for it, you are allowed to be a hypocrite.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 00:32 #25259Senior Member

Posts: 642Fat chicks
My black friends tend to like bigger women. Once at the Glass Slipper a huge black girl came in and the guys were giving me the business,"you wouldn't know what to do with all that chocolate" I was quick to admit,"No I do not! I don't even know where to start".
Check out this video, "I don't want her you can have her she's too fat for me south park" https://share.google/mK29LmGdayGRXBo7y.
I'm not sure if this is the correct song but I knew it as a polka back when I was young. I don't make any character judgments about fat chicks or those that like them. There is nothing at all sexually interesting about them to me. I also don't like skeletons.
-
01-12-26 23:00 #25258Senior Member

Posts: 642Pics
Pics were much more flattering years ago. More deceptive. I have no interest in a fat chick. Many of my friends like fat chicks. If you like fat.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
01-12-26 21:54 #25257Senior Member

Posts: 253I'm curious on more info and pics. Didn't see anything on TER.
Originally Posted by VincenteDward
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 21:20 #25256Senior Member

Posts: 772Michelle = Veronica is a white woman in her late 40's and bounces around hotels.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Lauren is the mid 20's AA / mixed woman hosting at a private residence in the RiverWest area (she previously posted without any pics).
-
01-12-26 19:24 #25255Senior Member

Posts: 1485Michelle
I thought her name was Michelle? It doesn't really matter.
She has been my regular for some time. A hhr is always longer and she loves sucking D. I stopped seeing her because she has become high volume and soon she will run out of hotels to stay at. She's been bouncing around a lot lately.
Last time I tried to see her, me and another guy were going the same direction down the hall where her room was located. I was about 15 ft behind the guy and when he stopped at her room and knocked on her door, I kept walking and went out the side door. The guy was nervous watching me following him down the hall. I would've bailed if that was me. Was that anyone of you guys? If so. I hope you had fun.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 18:58 #25254Senior Member

Posts: 324I'm just saying
I'm just saying when you look at her pictures it's pretty much how she looks so if you are expecting skin and bones, then you need a better browser or something LOL she may be chunky but that head game is a fool. She's hard to get up with at least for me but the times I have had her she has not disappointed!
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






