Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 534 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 8002
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7462

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by AleCazzzam  [View Original Post]
    She's real. A little tall, skinny but definitely not in an unhealthy or malnourished way. She's young too like she had braces and shit. She looks just like her pictures. She's really sweet. I remember her saying she was making money for her birthday and she was leaving to go home for her birthday. It was $160 for the hhr which I couldn't believe. I'm going to be honest with ya'll I use different numbers and experiment with my delivery and tone, and whether or not I send body / face pics. It's been my experience that if they like what they see they usually do a little less than the going rate to try and secure that appointment. Happens every time.
    Thanks for the info. Maybe I won't write her off just yet. I'd like to see her, but that would require a response of some kind from her. Anyway, thanks. --RJ.

  2. #7461

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    Anybody dream with this one? She's been posting a lot on STG. Haven't heard back yet. She looks like a stunner.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...c/805106594225
    She's not bad looking IMO. I mean, you can tell she's been at this awhile, but keeps herself in pretty good shape. I saw her in Forestdale and the location wasn't ideal. Not the worst I've been in, but odd. So perhaps the location is better now. But as has been noted, she's got so many limitations. She'd only do mish--no other positions. If you've got anything remotely close to average or above average size, she's going to complain about it. If you take longer than about 10 minutes to pop (which you almost certainly will due to her lackluster attitude and performance), she's going to complain about it. Begrudgingly did CBJ, no BBBJ, etc. If she got into is, she'd be pretty hot, but not worth the time and effort IMO. She was clean and well put together, I'll give her that. Made up nicely, etc. It could've been a great date, but she stopped trying long ago I'm afraid. --RJ.

  3. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by DWayne134  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering are these ads real or not?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...b/001389564047

    Also PM if you know of Asian providers.
    They are real, almost everyone of them are for the same girl. Just different handlers. They will likely lead you to a girl staying at a motel on 280 or vulcan road in h'wood.

    But, just be advised, its not the girl in the ad, hit or miss. about 25 percent of the time you will come across one that is attractive.
    Last edited by RichardH; 01-16-26 at 16:37. Reason: adding thoughts

  4. #7459

    Are these real?

    I was wondering are these ads real or not?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...b/001389564047

    Also PM if you know of Asian providers.

  5. #7458
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/676583761148

    She finally put up some more representative pics. I saw her early summer and she had a couple of black teeth hanging on for dear life; since those are gone in this pic, I'd guess these are recent. Still a god awful date though.
    Phoenix who is this brother she didn't give a name in the ad? Thanks for the warning also appreciate the post. MJ.

  6. #7457

    Babygirl Bree

    I do not recommend. Terrible location pimp hanging around and before sh could complete job she told me to get up and leave. I did and was happy to get out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...e/247315764289

  7. #7456
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/676583761148

    She finally put up some more representative pics. I saw her early summer and she had a couple of black teeth hanging on for dear life; since those are gone in this pic, I'd guess these are recent. Still a god awful date though.

  8. #7455

    Yep that was her

    Quote Originally Posted by richardh  [View Original Post]
    is this the girl that was subbed in? I know she is staying with snow. She tried to get me to see her the other day. https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/704169267179.

    This is snow's ad - https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...w/476750969900.
    I specifically responded to snows ad and the number in that ad, and was baited and switched. Snow was nowhere to be see, motherfucker that pisses me off.

  9. #7454
    Quote Originally Posted by AleCazzzam  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her skipthegames post but she goes by Snow, her pictures show that she's about 5'6"-5'7" with dark blonde / brunette hair and she has a forearm partial sleeve with a big outline of a cross in the middle. I don't even think those pictures are of the same person who I met the other night, but this lady looked a good bit older and way more haggard and skinnier. I turned around and left.
    Is this the girl that was subbed in? I know she is staying with Snow. She tried to get me to see her the other day. https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/704169267179.

    This is Snow's ad - https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...w/476750969900.

  10. #7453

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by AleCazzzam  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her skipthegames post but she goes by Snow, her pictures show that she's about 5'6"-5'7" with dark blonde / brunette hair and she has a forearm partial sleeve with a big outline of a cross in the middle. I don't even think those pictures are of the same person who I met the other night, but this lady looked a good bit older and way more haggard and skinnier. I turned around and left.

    KC: Every time I want to see her she goes and does some shit like books up 3 other before me and goes as far as to tell me that she has those appointments booked so I'm just like. No why would I want to be 4th in line that's disgusting even by my standards. Just no.

    There was also this other girl whose name and post escape me that I saw recently in Fultondale. Her number was 945-306-7XXX but this yields no results when searched. She was a light skin / mixed girl, young with braces. She was really sweet and god damn I wanted to see her the next night but she left and I wa busy. Fuck liked her.

    Also, as of tonight I noticed a METRIC FUCK TON of Latina posts from specifically Homewood. But these posts don't even seem like the shitty actually legit ones, they seem like they're trying to lure / bait other or scam so I wouldn't touch any of the Latina providers if I were ya'll. Last year I had some pretty good luck with the Latina providers, like that one house near Tarrant (fucking miss them) and this other girl I think went by Daya, but now it's so bad you risk a situation occurring.
    Thank you for the report brother! Some very good information here but it would be very helpful indeed if you had included the links to the provider ads if they were still up and available. Again I appreciate the information please keep on posting but maybe if possible include a link to the providers ad it gives the best idea of who you're talking about. MJ.

  11. #7452

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm curious if anyone has ever actually seen this girl in person. I'm through Fultondale fairly regularly or at lest near there so that's what caught my eye. She's always leaving or about to leave in her ads. I've texted her 4 or 5 times trying to set something up and never even gotten a reply, so I'm starting to wonder if there's even a person on the other end of that phone number. Any info appreciated. Thanks--RJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...a/728113108741
    She's real. A little tall, skinny but definitely not in an unhealthy or malnourished way. She's young too like she had braces and shit. She looks just like her pictures. She's really sweet. I remember her saying she was making money for her birthday and she was leaving to go home for her birthday. It was $160 for the hhr which I couldn't believe. I'm going to be honest with ya'll I use different numbers and experiment with my delivery and tone, and whether or not I send body / face pics. It's been my experience that if they like what they see they usually do a little less than the going rate to try and secure that appointment. Happens every time.

  12. #7451

    Current State of the Union

    I can't find her skipthegames post but she goes by Snow, her pictures show that she's about 5'6"-5'7" with dark blonde / brunette hair and she has a forearm partial sleeve with a big outline of a cross in the middle. I don't even think those pictures are of the same person who I met the other night, but this lady looked a good bit older and way more haggard and skinnier. I turned around and left.

    KC: Every time I want to see her she goes and does some shit like books up 3 other before me and goes as far as to tell me that she has those appointments booked so I'm just like. No why would I want to be 4th in line that's disgusting even by my standards. Just no.

    There was also this other girl whose name and post escape me that I saw recently in Fultondale. Her number was 945-306-7XXX but this yields no results when searched. She was a light skin / mixed girl, young with braces. She was really sweet and god damn I wanted to see her the next night but she left and I wa busy. Fuck liked her.

    Also, as of tonight I noticed a METRIC FUCK TON of Latina posts from specifically Homewood. But these posts don't even seem like the shitty actually legit ones, they seem like they're trying to lure / bait other or scam so I wouldn't touch any of the Latina providers if I were ya'll. Last year I had some pretty good luck with the Latina providers, like that one house near Tarrant (fucking miss them) and this other girl I think went by Daya, but now it's so bad you risk a situation occurring.

  13. #7450

    I'll be there Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo  [View Original Post]
    Going to be spwnding some time in Bham regularly. Please tell me your city has more to offer than what's on this page?
    I come every month to Hoover I'll be there Tuesday.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tifftshere

  14. #7449
    Some folks commented about her a few weeks back. I don't know if it was under the same name. Seems she was in the Forestdale area at the time and was at a house with other folks. The report wasn't bad, just that the dude felt a little weird because she was apparently using a room at some other persons house for her in calls. Now that she is on 280, it may be a totally different ball game. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    Anybody dream with this one? She's been posting a lot on STG. Haven't heard back yet. She looks like a stunner.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...c/805106594225

  15. #7448

    Look up soccer mom or Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    Anybody dream with this one? She's been posting a lot on STG. Haven't heard back yet. She looks like a stunner.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...c/805106594225
    She has been around at least 2 decades. Reports are mediocre at best, but I have mot seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape