Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 505 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 7575
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7200
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Do you know if Isabella offers anything else besides HJ!?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Wasted a hour to go see her.

    $200 for massage only, Another 100 for a HJ.

    Visit lasted about 3 minutes and bounced.
    I'm sorry to hear that it did not go as planned for you. I know the feeling of driving an extended distance only for a serious let down. One time I saw a therapist who told me full nude and after taking the donations only offered topless. So I know how you feel!

    I still find her attractive so I was wondering if you think more can be had!? Her rates definitely sound expensive but I might save up and eventually see her! If she looks like in the photos and at least offers BBBJ or FS! Anybody know!

  2. #7199

    =/

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Wasted a hour to go see her.

    $200 for massage only, Another 100 for a HJ.

    Visit lasted about 3 minutes and bounced.
    Thanks for TOFTT.

  3. #7198
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAce20  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw her for 350 as well and I agree her BBBJ is indeed one of the best I have had. But at 600, I won't be returning.
    She took her ad down unfortunately.

  4. #7197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Isabella. Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBones  [View Original Post]
    Isabella never replied to me. But my guess is she is part of the CL cartel that moves around FL and asks for 200 hr for legit massage and another $$ for anything else. Good luck. I think she is the best looking of the bunch.
    Wasted a hour to go see her.

    $200 for massage only, Another 100 for a HJ.

    Visit lasted about 3 minutes and bounced.

  5. #7196

    Warm Winter Touch (Scam)

    Reached out to the Warm Winter Touch ad:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908346005.html

    Listed only electronic payment options and then requires a $70 deposit to book.

    Don't waste your time with this one.

  6. #7195

    St. Petersburg. Craigslist Advertiser Reviews. Post# 1721

    See the titled post. I've been following these ladies for a moment, and it seems to be in line with what's going on over here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdfewf  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious about these two if anyone has updates. I know it's been asked before but I couldn't find any feedback on them. Kinda on the fence of trying someone new this week or setting up something with an existing SB.

    Lia's Massage Relax (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908334710.html

    Isabella Spa Wellnes and Peacefull (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html

  7. #7194

    DP please post of your dream or dm me--love her look

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Actually reached to both of them today and heard back from both of them.

    Set a time for tomorrow with Isabella. She is off Bumby north of Colonial.

    $200 for hour hour.

    These ladies ads looked very similar so wonder if they are working out of the same house.

    Wish me luck.

    Saw Tania yesterday, nice figure but attitude sucked.

    Maybe a YMMV situation but I won't be returning.

    Be safe.
    I have been watching her ads for months.

  8. #7193
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Actually reached to both of them today and heard back from both of them.

    Set a time for tomorrow with Isabella. She is off Bumby north of Colonial.

    $200 for hour hour.

    These ladies ads looked very similar so wonder if they are working out of the same house.

    Wish me luck.

    Saw Tania yesterday, nice figure but attitude sucked.

    Maybe a YMMV situation but I won't be returning.

    Be safe.
    Isabella never replied to me. But my guess is she is part of the CL cartel that moves around FL and asks for 200 hr for legit massage and another $$ for anything else. Good luck. I think she is the best looking of the bunch.

  9. #7192

    Anyone seen Lilith?

    Came across her today and never seen ads for her before. Anyone have an knowledge about her and her services?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907024338.html

  10. #7191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Lia and Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdfewf  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious about these two if anyone has updates. I know it's been asked before but I couldn't find any feedback on them. Kinda on the fence of trying someone new this week or setting up something with an existing SB.

    Lia's Massage Relax (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908334710.html

    Isabella Spa Wellnes and Peacefull (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html
    Actually reached to both of them today and heard back from both of them.

    Set a time for tomorrow with Isabella. She is off Bumby north of Colonial.

    $200 for hour hour.

    These ladies ads looked very similar so wonder if they are working out of the same house.

    Wish me luck.

    Saw Tania yesterday, nice figure but attitude sucked.

    Maybe a YMMV situation but I won't be returning.

    Be safe.

  11. #7190
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. She sent me a photo that is different than the one in the ad you posted. This was back in Sept. Maybe it's an agency. Or maybe she had some major work done. Will add her photo here. She just sent me a different photo and I don't think it's the same girl as in her CL ad, but it's very nice.
    In a dream I had a long time ago. Not the chick in the pics. Much heavier girl. Wants GPS for additional. Not worth it. In the dream I had.

    Fletch.

  12. #7189

    Lia or Isabella

    I'm also curious about these two if anyone has updates. I know it's been asked before but I couldn't find any feedback on them. Kinda on the fence of trying someone new this week or setting up something with an existing SB.

    Lia's Massage Relax (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908334710.html

    Isabella Spa Wellnes and Peacefull (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html

  13. #7188

    Photo Catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. She sent me a photo that is different than the one in the ad you posted. This was back in Sept. Maybe it's an agency. Or maybe she had some major work done. Will add her photo here. She just sent me a different photo and I don't think it's the same girl as in her CL ad, but it's very nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6635288740542456866.jpg‎  

  14. #7187

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html

    Curious if she's actually the girl in the pics.

  15. #7186

    Anyone Tried This?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape