Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 31855
-
01-21-26 19:37 #31255Senior Member

Posts: 43So You Finally Linked Up?
Tell me about the experience and the location. The area and if it's home, hotel, or even management involved.
Originally Posted by LosersLurgy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 01:52 #31254Senior Member

Posts: 38She has quite the body. Going to take a dive as well.
Originally Posted by Sparky911
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your report!
-
01-20-26 09:51 #31253Senior Member

Posts: 321I would expect the quoted price to hold on your first visit, but always try for better.
Originally Posted by AVeryGoodnight
[View Original Post]
At the end of your first visit is a great time to negotiate a better deal for future visits.
-
01-19-26 21:42 #31252Senior Member

Posts: 371Tryst prices
Are the prices the girls have in the ads inflated or the real expectation?
Originally Posted by Klayboy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 15:00 #31251Senior Member

Posts: 205Freckles
Light-skinned black girl.
Originally Posted by RayJay3485
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 00:56 #31250Senior Member

Posts: 74She's black.
Originally Posted by RayJay3485
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 23:46 #31249Senior Member

Posts: 43"Light-skinned"?
Sounds like a good time.
Question: When you say light-skinned, do you mean she's a black girl with light skin or is she a white girl?
Originally Posted by Sparky911
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 16:05 #31248Senior Member

Posts: 97Sloane
Anyone know what happened to her? She used to post pretty regularly on Listcrawler and STG but I haven't seen anything from her in months.
-
01-16-26 10:57 #31247Senior Member

Posts: 1656Sweetest Cassey
Has anyone heard from her lately I had a date set last week and she ghosted me? Never did that before now I can't reach her.
-
01-15-26 20:59 #31246Senior Member

Posts: 82Yeah that's going to be a no from me as well. Although I might send a pic with most info redacted just to see if that was "acceptable". I don't really give a shit if they have my first name and picture LOL.
Originally Posted by MemphisChris
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 19:50 #31245Regular Member

Posts: 20Standard screening these days close to minimum. It is the same as us vetting them. The good thing about tryst and p411 is the requirements they have for signing up. I always feel more comfortable and never been scammed. I'm sure there are still ways around it. I don't want to be the guy on the news that got robbed in a listcrawler situation.
Originally Posted by MemphisChris
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 11:58 #31244Senior Member

Posts: 338She seems amazing, but unless you're an active reviewer on a couple of the paid escort sites, she wants a pic of you holding your license, so I had to (politely) tell her that wasn't going to work. Do men really send a provider that sort of information? Man, no wonder the little head gets folks in trouble!
Originally Posted by Klayboy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 23:36 #31243Senior Member

Posts: 74Nice, I meant to TOFTT but her and my schedules have not been able to align the last week.
Originally Posted by Sparky911
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 16:32 #31242Senior Member

Posts: 205Freckles
Had a dream today. Young light skinned spinner with nice perky titties. All covered, tight kitty. She's nice so treat her well. Very green but takes direction. $. 7 qv was totally worth it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/200030693
-
01-13-26 07:55 #31241Regular Member

Posts: 20SuaDD
Linked up with Sua and she was amazing. Greeted with a smile and a kiss. Off to the shower where she delivered a great BBJ and we went to the bedroom for cfs. Very flexible with a shaved kitty.
She had a sweet personality and said she will be in town a few more days. Well worth the clean, no drama atmosphere. Have fun.
https://tryst.link/escort/suadd











Reply With Quote





