Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 4494
-
01-15-26 10:59 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 107Thanks for the info
I never have trouble getting what I want because I am always clean and always kind and treat the girl with respect. I may be a little old fashioned because if I find a girl that takes good care of me I will always return. The girl at King has always taken exceptional care of me. But now they are closed. I was just curious about the shop she sent me the address to. I am usually content with a good L2 service but just didn't know what the girls were like at the other shop. I just be don't want to show up and find someone's grandma there. Thanks again for the info.
Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 23:47 #4253Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289As far as I know, she was working solo, but there was little bit older than there that runs the place, but not sure how much involved she is.
Originally Posted by JMiller7467
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 17:45 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 406Hey BigLuber! Nice to see you back on here!
Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 17:23 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 126What is Mimi?
Originally Posted by FrancoMemory
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 12:31 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 55Here's a tip Kyler, Don't get stuck on one spa, these girls rotate out about every month. And, if you go on Google Maps to this location and zoom out to show the areas from the TP to I-95 and search Asian massage, you'll see 3 or 4 Dozen AMP locations.
Originally Posted by Kyler23
[View Original Post]
Especially on nw7th street, Flagler and sw8th street.
Go spa hopping and find a friendly cutie with a positive attitude dressed in easy to remove clothes. (girls in stocking and tight party dresses don't intend to get naked unless you're really over paying).
Be your cleanest self, clean shaved and freshly showered. Nails, all women like a man with clean finger nails.
And be prepared to pay the room fee and then 150-200 tip. But do this, if she says 150 or 200, offer 100 plus tip. She will say "how much tip".
You say "that's up to me".
Chinese women don't like smelly clients or low ballers, they do want someone they're comfortable with. Plus, offering a partial payment and a tip is unusual, like cops don't talk like that, so she can relax. It's an exercise in trust.
If she's not a greedy little Hustler and likes you, she'll agree. Or just ask for the room money back and leave, then watch her get reasonable all of the sudden.
Then afterwards when you're getting dressed to leave, give her the rest (50 - 100) depending on your level of satisfaction.
Then the next time you're there, she knows to trust you and the service only gets better.
Where I go I follow certain women to their next local job location in various spas, they normally stay 1 -3 months max, these women that know me.
So I always get BBFS, and being a gentleman, I pull out and let her jerk me off to finish. Again, it's all about trust.
-
01-14-26 10:20 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 107King is closed?
I make it to Miami 3-4 times a year. I usually visit King when in Miami. Coming down this weekend so I called to make an appointment. When I called they said closed for remodel. They texted me the address 278 NW 42. I looked it up and it says Heavenly Body. Does anyone have any information on this shop? Curious on the talent and what to expect when I arrive. Feel free to PM me with any info. TIA.
-
01-14-26 09:38 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 50Is Lucy working solo at 168 or do they have a second girl there? Thanks for any info.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 00:06 #4247Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Vicky- Asian 168
So I reached out to Lucy to schedule something for Wednesday or Thursday of this coming week when I'm in that area, but she informed me that she will be in Orlando at that time and that Vicky is taking her place there. I'm not sure how many of you guys have ever met her but figured I would put a short review on here for those that don't know her. She works in Orlando pretty often and she is from California. She's a pretty girl, but honestly, she has probably one of the best bodies you find in this industry. And she is a tiny little thing. For such a small girl, she can really suck a dick, deep throat, and take a pounding, and she's tightttttt!! I remember her menu being open to a point if you know her well but just bring a little extra. LOL. Mona and Blue will be back in Orlando on the 15th for any of you guys that travel up this way.
-
01-10-26 15:28 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 444Venezia aka Suri
Anyone try this place (lady)? Asking for a friend.
https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...902746488.html
Has a Snapchat account and seems to be more under the table 😉.
-
01-06-26 00:14 #4245Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289You are right about that!! I knew when I described her, it was a dead giveaway, but it's better than saying the names since they don't like that. Nothing like fucking a girl with a thick ass like that and listening to the sounds while your railing it and the recoil from pounding pounding it.
Originally Posted by JMiller7467
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 22:29 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 45Its a confirmed bbl?
Originally Posted by JMiller7467
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 23:39 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 50Eh, I think she's the only one with a Latina bbl in the business. Haven't run across another one ever, so wasn't that hard to figure out LOL.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 23:50 #4242Senior Member

Posts: 512Can confirm I saw Lucy tonight. Very niceeeee!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 15:39 #4241Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Sounds like you know your girls. LOL.
Originally Posted by JMiller7467
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:14 #4240Senior Member

Posts: 50Sounds like "Mona" that's been around for years. Dream girls and back up in Orlando at the 3 major spots.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




