Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16704
    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    I've never once heard a chick liking to get unsolicited dick pics but yet dumb ass dudes keep doing it and fucking it up for everybody. Smh.
    Nobody wants see some strange dude's skanky ass dick! Some of you guys have serious issues.

  2. #16703

    DMed

    Quote Originally Posted by Divin432  [View Original Post]
    Treat people with respect.

    I shouldn't really have to say it but sending a dick pic to the girl you were referred to will only decrease your odds and make the girl not talk to everyone else.
    Hi Divin. Would love to connect with your girl. Tried DMing you last week.

  3. #16702
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscant  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess, she got fat?
    Yeah, I met her for coffee. She's definitely put on more weight than the picture. Still not bad, but I declined to go any further. She did have a very nice rack though.

  4. #16701

    WTF is wrong with some of yall

    Quote Originally Posted by Divin432  [View Original Post]
    Treat people with respect.

    I shouldn't really have to say it but sending a dick pic to the girl you were referred to will only decrease your odds and make the girl not talk to everyone else.
    I've never once heard a chick liking to get unsolicited dick pics but yet dumb ass dudes keep doing it and fucking it up for everybody. Smh.

  5. #16700

    Not too smart

    Yeah that's wild, and wouldn't blame her if she's say nevermind LOL. I sent you DM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Divin432  [View Original Post]
    Treat people with respect.

    I shouldn't really have to say it but sending a dick pic to the girl you were referred to will only decrease your odds and make the girl not talk to everyone else.

  6. #16699
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiapet93  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I've been chatting this girl up. Supposed to meet here tomorrow. Anybody meet her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-60835dabce64
    Did you end up meeting? She's all over the Minneapolis board with a group of nurses who have scammed people. I've met her without issue. Happy to trade notes.

  7. #16698

    Treat people with respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Divin432  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    Treat people with respect.

    I shouldn't really have to say it but sending a dick pic to the girl you were referred to will only decrease your odds and make the girl not talk to everyone else.

  8. #16697
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiapet93  [View Original Post]
    To be clear, Natalia puts out? I started chatting with her.
    Yes.

    Good ppm. Travel to your location.

  9. #16696

    Recent pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluci1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    Seeking profile we were chatting months ago then stopped? Now she's back on SB and going to see about this week. Any info is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-4c01dda9ae12

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f8dd18aca4cece
    Do you or anyone have recent pics?

  10. #16695

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluci1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her before the reduction. I guess I can allways try it out again. She was really sweet.

    Jenny. Wish her the best. But few months of talking to her and getting all different versions.

    Was never the fun part was the issue. Ya know?
    To be clear, Natalia puts out? I started chatting with her.

  11. #16694

    Allowance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Divin432  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    Curious as well. Sent you a DM few days ago but bet your inbox is overflowing.

  12. #16693
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluci1  [View Original Post]
    A lot of other potentials. These were within the last year.

    Jazzy-.

    Very fun but like she has been discussed very very hard to communicate with and pics are dated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c0d2d15e380c
    Let me guess, she got fat?

  13. #16692
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    Natalia said she had a breast reduction. Howd they look?

    My only interest in seeing her previously was for her tits.

    Jenny was straight up a bi*ch when I was trying to set something up a month or so ago. Maybe this has something to do with it.
    Saw her before the reduction. I guess I can allways try it out again. She was really sweet.

    Jenny. Wish her the best. But few months of talking to her and getting all different versions.

    Was never the fun part was the issue. Ya know?

  14. #16691
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    Link for Jenny is taking to Natalia. Can you update the link buddy?

    And thanks for sharing.

    I met Jazzy before, she's short and chubbier than I expected I didn't repeat.

    Natalia. I also talked to her but decided not to pull the trigger.

    What was the damage for the throat monster? LOL I been looking for one.
    Jenny.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-2ef0197763fc

  15. #16690

    Fix link

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluci1  [View Original Post]
    A lot of other potentials. These were within the last year.

    Jazzy-.

    Very fun but like she has been discussed very very hard to communicate with and pics are dated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c0d2d15e380c

    Natalia-.

    Very nice, English not so good. Is a perfect girlfriend type very sweet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-bc5f2ad15d52

    Jenny-.

    Nice but you can tell going through some things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-bc5f2ad15d52

    China-.

    Fun, awesome personality. Throat monster. Great.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-fbe58dbbe063
    Link for Jenny is taking to Natalia. Can you update the link buddy?

    And thanks for sharing.

    I met Jazzy before, she's short and chubbier than I expected I didn't repeat.

    Natalia. I also talked to her but decided not to pull the trigger.

    What was the damage for the throat monster? LOL I been looking for one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape