Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 17049
-
01-15-26 08:13 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 1629Nobody wants see some strange dude's skanky ass dick! Some of you guys have serious issues.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 22:45 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 45DMed
Hi Divin. Would love to connect with your girl. Tried DMing you last week.
Originally Posted by Divin432
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 20:12 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 102Yeah, I met her for coffee. She's definitely put on more weight than the picture. Still not bad, but I declined to go any further. She did have a very nice rack though.
Originally Posted by Viscant
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 13:48 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 109WTF is wrong with some of yall
I've never once heard a chick liking to get unsolicited dick pics but yet dumb ass dudes keep doing it and fucking it up for everybody. Smh.
Originally Posted by Divin432
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 12:30 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 114Not too smart
Yeah that's wild, and wouldn't blame her if she's say nevermind LOL. I sent you DM!
Originally Posted by Divin432
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 08:20 #16699Regular Member

Posts: 4Did you end up meeting? She's all over the Minneapolis board with a group of nurses who have scammed people. I've met her without issue. Happy to trade notes.
Originally Posted by Chiapet93
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 00:24 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 43Treat people with respect
Treat people with respect.
Originally Posted by Divin432
[View Original Post]
I shouldn't really have to say it but sending a dick pic to the girl you were referred to will only decrease your odds and make the girl not talk to everyone else.
-
01-13-26 20:54 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 35Yes.
Originally Posted by Chiapet93
[View Original Post]
Good ppm. Travel to your location.
-
01-13-26 17:03 #16696Regular Member

Posts: 6Recent pics?
Do you or anyone have recent pics?
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 15:09 #16695Senior Member

Posts: 45Natalia
To be clear, Natalia puts out? I started chatting with her.
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 10:10 #16694Senior Member

Posts: 145Allowance?
Curious as well. Sent you a DM few days ago but bet your inbox is overflowing.
Originally Posted by Divin432
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 21:45 #16693Senior Member

Posts: 47Let me guess, she got fat?
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 18:20 #16692Senior Member

Posts: 35Saw her before the reduction. I guess I can allways try it out again. She was really sweet.
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]
Jenny. Wish her the best. But few months of talking to her and getting all different versions.
Was never the fun part was the issue. Ya know?
-
01-12-26 17:45 #16691Senior Member

Posts: 35Jenny.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-2ef0197763fc
-
01-12-26 16:38 #16690Senior Member

Posts: 193Fix link
Link for Jenny is taking to Natalia. Can you update the link buddy?
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
And thanks for sharing.
I met Jazzy before, she's short and chubbier than I expected I didn't repeat.
Natalia. I also talked to her but decided not to pull the trigger.
What was the damage for the throat monster? LOL I been looking for one.








Reply With Quote





