Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 7575
-
01-15-26 15:27 #7200Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Do you know if Isabella offers anything else besides HJ!?
I'm sorry to hear that it did not go as planned for you. I know the feeling of driving an extended distance only for a serious let down. One time I saw a therapist who told me full nude and after taking the donations only offered topless. So I know how you feel!
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
I still find her attractive so I was wondering if you think more can be had!? Her rates definitely sound expensive but I might save up and eventually see her! If she looks like in the photos and at least offers BBBJ or FS! Anybody know!
-
01-14-26 22:52 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 155=/
Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 21:50 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 57She took her ad down unfortunately.
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 16:31 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 330Isabella. Don't waste your time
Wasted a hour to go see her.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
$200 for massage only, Another 100 for a HJ.
Visit lasted about 3 minutes and bounced.
-
01-14-26 13:45 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 65Warm Winter Touch (Scam)
Reached out to the Warm Winter Touch ad:
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908346005.html
Listed only electronic payment options and then requires a $70 deposit to book.
Don't waste your time with this one.
-
01-14-26 11:50 #7195Regular Member

Posts: 8St. Petersburg. Craigslist Advertiser Reviews. Post# 1721
See the titled post. I've been following these ladies for a moment, and it seems to be in line with what's going on over here.
Originally Posted by Jdfewf
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 08:52 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 112DP please post of your dream or dm me--love her look
I have been watching her ads for months.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 08:48 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 629Isabella never replied to me. But my guess is she is part of the CL cartel that moves around FL and asks for 200 hr for legit massage and another $$ for anything else. Good luck. I think she is the best looking of the bunch.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 22:56 #7192Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone seen Lilith?
Came across her today and never seen ads for her before. Anyone have an knowledge about her and her services?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907024338.html
-
01-13-26 20:23 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 330Lia and Isabella
Actually reached to both of them today and heard back from both of them.
Originally Posted by Jdfewf
[View Original Post]
Set a time for tomorrow with Isabella. She is off Bumby north of Colonial.
$200 for hour hour.
These ladies ads looked very similar so wonder if they are working out of the same house.
Wish me luck.
Saw Tania yesterday, nice figure but attitude sucked.
Maybe a YMMV situation but I won't be returning.
Be safe.
-
01-13-26 10:41 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 144In a dream I had a long time ago. Not the chick in the pics. Much heavier girl. Wants GPS for additional. Not worth it. In the dream I had.
Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
01-13-26 10:33 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 155Lia or Isabella
I'm also curious about these two if anyone has updates. I know it's been asked before but I couldn't find any feedback on them. Kinda on the fence of trying someone new this week or setting up something with an existing SB.
Lia's Massage Relax (Winter Park).
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908334710.html
Isabella Spa Wellnes and Peacefull (Winter Park).
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html
-
01-12-26 13:33 #7188Regular Member

Posts: 17Photo Catfish
I texted her. She sent me a photo that is different than the one in the ad you posted. This was back in Sept. Maybe it's an agency. Or maybe she had some major work done. Will add her photo here. She just sent me a different photo and I don't think it's the same girl as in her CL ad, but it's very nice.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 15:16 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone seen this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html
Curious if she's actually the girl in the pics.
-
01-11-26 10:59 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 168Anyone Tried This?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907765605.html
Anyone have an experience here?










Reply With Quote





