Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 37344
-
01-13-26 22:09 #35769Senior Member

Posts: 127Linda and Candy
Linda and Candy at Great Hands (Linda in White, Candy in Red).
-
01-13-26 22:08 #35768Senior Member

Posts: 59Mia is a knockout dime, by far the hottest girl at saigon but she seems to be barely ever there, she's asian mixed with something I forgot not latina.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
Gorgeous face with a nice fat ass and skinny waste, face looks asian, dark skin like a latina.
-
01-13-26 21:49 #35767Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...908440845.html
Any reviews on this one? We texted a little but didn't set up a visit yet.
-
01-13-26 21:49 #35766Senior Member

Posts: 127Candy
Candy from Great Hands.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 20:17 #35765Senior Member

Posts: 426Not same Lisa
For sure not. 9/10 spas have a Lisa.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
And another poster talked about Linda being 30's. ,be careful, I thought she was 30's or 40 and was scorned by another guy on hear telling me Linda is 54. But I think this is a different lady using the same name while Linda may be off for a bit. That happens all the time.
-
01-13-26 19:58 #35764Senior Member

Posts: 95Not Queen Spa
Pretty sure Queen Spa can be taken off of the list now. New owner is strictly legit.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 19:32 #35763Senior Member

Posts: 127Candy
Here's a pic I have of Candy from Great Hands.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 17:59 #35762Senior Member

Posts: 926Fslist
Not sure on table showers or nuru. The BBBJ AMP list would be similar to the FSLIST.
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
FSLIST Update.
Not many reports anymore to confirm these.
Sun Spa (grand river).
Springwell (ecorse).
M1 (telegraph).
Commerce. (14 mile).
Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).
Saigon (woodward).
Great Hands (9 mile).
Queen Spa (12 mile).
Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).
Cypess (8 mile former 8 star).
-
01-13-26 17:20 #35761Senior Member

Posts: 147Lisa??
Can anyone tell me if the mamasan, Lisa, is the same Lisa that worked out of a house on Milford Rd? It was called "Rebalance Spa. " She was older, language barrier (used her phone to translate. Definitely not much to look at, but would go along with most acts (hand, oral, full). I also think she smoked (smelled like cigarettes). Most people would not be interested, but I would like to find her. TIA.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 14:04 #35760Senior Member

Posts: 45Visiting
Hey, I just got a call for work and will be in Detroit tonight and will be there for three days. If anyone can help me by send me the name or info for a massage place that have shower table with BBBJ happy ending or nuru massage I'll really appreciate it, I know I have to do the home work and read the reports here but I really didn't have enough time since I have to get ready.
Thanks and be safe.
-
01-13-26 13:52 #35759Senior Member

Posts: 1470Linda is a MILF type, nice milkers but enhanced, in her 30's.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 11:54 #35758Senior Member

Posts: 77What does Linda and Candy look like?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 11:14 #35757Senior Member

Posts: 1176Add my +1 to this too.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 10:04 #35756Regular Member

Posts: 24I've been on the search as well but haven't come across anything yet. I'll update the forum if I get any news on Anna / Joy!
Originally Posted by HornBall420
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 08:13 #35755Senior Member

Posts: 426I disagree
Sure knowing a few words is impressive to them, but really they would rather be able to chat amongst themselves about you or other customers and not have you understand them. Would be helpful to be able to communicate what you want, sure, but most of them understand all the important words anyway. Unless you are immersed in the culture for years, you will never speak their language. You think things like read, read, red are confusing, they have words with 5-10 different meanings.
Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




