Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 648 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 9709
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9514

    Ariel

    Got a message from this girl and then she asked me if I had Snap, not the gov assistance LOL, and I said yes. She shot me her handle and we've been chatting on there a bit today. I ask about a guy in her story stuff and she says it's her ex baby daddy who cheated. I ask about her name as it includes on top and she goes with the I sell content. Was kinda waiting on this when it comes to girls asking about Snap. She goes on how her kid needs a helmet because of a flat / soft spot and is $300 shy. I ask her if TN Care covers that, as I'm sure they do, but she says they don't and needs the money by tomorrow to get the helmet. I tell her I don't do apps I'm strictly cash in hand. Just a heads up she's probably just an online chick wanting you to just send her money. Sucks as she's kinda cute from her pics on Snap that aren't on her profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-39319e6eaa36

  2. #9513

    Nae

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-17f28e227cb7 I hope I copied correctly. We talked on the phone at 12:15 pm today. We chit chatted a bit. I asked her allowance and she gave me a number 4 . I countered with a number 3. She said ok. She cannot host. I told her I would contact her when I could arrange a place. We hung up. I get a text from her at 10:30 pm tonight and she says, hey so I thought about it and I can't lower my price to 3. I feel like it's lowering my worth. I'm sorry. Good luck on your journey.

  3. #9512
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh  [View Original Post]
    This one of the Vegas girls you were talking about?
    No. This one is in middle TN.

  4. #9511

    Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by TKDfan  [View Original Post]
    Was perusing through some texts and forgot I had these. This is an example of how SA works for me.

    Met this 23 year old out of town for work. I knew in advance I was going to travel and started putting in work on SA.

    She was super super sweet, a pleasure to hang out with. Absolutely no demons, just a normal woman looking for some fun and benefits. She's not exactly a spinner but she is small and very very firm everywhere. She arrived on time and very clean. Just a great time.

    When I go back to that area for work, I'll see her again and leave her with 2 cream pies just like before.
    This one of the Vegas girls you were talking about?

  5. #9510

    Tales from the road

    Was perusing through some texts and forgot I had these. This is an example of how SA works for me.

    Met this 23 year old out of town for work. I knew in advance I was going to travel and started putting in work on SA.

    She was super super sweet, a pleasure to hang out with. Absolutely no demons, just a normal woman looking for some fun and benefits. She's not exactly a spinner but she is small and very very firm everywhere. She arrived on time and very clean. Just a great time.

    When I go back to that area for work, I'll see her again and leave her with 2 cream pies just like before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0138~2.jpg‎   IMG_1885.jpg‎  

  6. #9509

    Nikki

    I see that she's jumped on the SA train. I know she hasn't posted on STG in a bit and last I saw her, she said that her account got banned or something. I always kept her number on standby as an easy slump bust. Wonder what she'll try and pull by saying she's on SA. I've always had her for $60 to $80 depending on what she'd take or how desperate to keep her room. Last time I saw her, month or so ago, she was staying at a nice house close to Fox Rd right by the lake. I think she's back in a room. I did "bump" into her at the Casey's on CB not too long ago but I made sure she didn't see me to ask me for anything. It was 2 AM and me working nights I'm sure it might've just looked like someone begging for money. I might be nice and share her number with the "poacher" since she's just an STG girl after all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-66806ce1f374

  7. #9508

    Sugar daddy meet

    I have had some luck while travelling using this site. Its only 50 a month and and have had several cross site matches with SA and SB. Plus if you have messaged with thwm while your sub was active, you can continue to message once the sub expires.

  8. #9507

    RE: Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    Any info I thinks she's been on STG?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-be84bda58c01

    Thanks in advance.
    The link goes to YOUR messages on SA. It won't work for anyone but you. If you have the link to her profile, someone may be able to help.

    Stay safe. ,. ,. ,

    Milfman.

  9. #9506

    Sarah

    Any info I thinks she's been on STG?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-be84bda58c01

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #9505

    RE: selfie requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by GaltGuy  [View Original Post]
    A couple of years ago I deleted (nor deactivated) my SA account. Imagine my surprise when they want me to give them a selfie in order to create a new account. I assumed I would just be able to upload a photo to satisfy them, but they require actually using the camera. Had anyone figured out a way to avoid taking a selfie for these people?
    Quote Originally Posted by BusinessDude  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend not posting a photo and remaining anonymous. I've had a few crazies. Not posting the horror stories here but use all burners. Phone, I'm platforms, name, etc. In fact I'm staying off SA for good.
    I've been looking over red-it and some have discussed some methods of using a low res printed image, but that was with limited success. The selfie requirement for many of these sites would definitely be a no-go for me; it's not that anyone would have anything to hide per se, but due diligence would dictate that you don't give those spots anything that they can use in the event of near inevitable data breach. The unintended consequenes of FOSTA and SESTA have put a wrench in the game. The horror stories of SA prompted me to look over my notes section stored on the site: I have so many designated as "AVOID", it reminds me just have precarious this game can be and has become. I've reported on getting robbed myself, those attempting to blackmail but not savvy enough to get enough info to carry it out, and any other attempts by those gals to get way more than they give. This post-COVID SA is more of a wasteland than a gold mine from what I've seen.

    Stay safe. ,. ,

    Milfman.

  11. #9504
    Quote Originally Posted by TricitiesGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the hobby for most of last year, but thinking of jumping back in. Even at the new higher price, is SA still the way to go over SecretBenefits and all the credit-wasting fake accounts? I've heard from a couple people that you could find luck up and find a gem or two on SB, but my previous experiences on that site were not positive.
    I highly recommend not posting a photo and remaining anonymous. I've had a few crazies. Not posting the horror stories here but use all burners. Phone, I'm platforms, name, etc. In fact I'm staying off SA for good.

  12. #9503

    Darcee

    Quote Originally Posted by GaltGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her they'd be willing to share? One poster on the BNA board said she warned him she was curvy, but no follow up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-c81ecb3f7198
    Hey GaltGuy, been about a year since I have seen her and only saw her once. The primary reason being that she was a little heavier than my tastes. Also used to think quite highly of her value. She texts me every once in a while and sent me her new number on SA about 3 months ago asking if I still had any interest. Pleasant, clean, kind of thick, not something I'll go back to again.

  13. #9502
    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    I've got nothing on her.

  14. #9501

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TKDfan  [View Original Post]
    Got a profile link?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-c8562d27d66a

    Hope works never tried before.

  15. #9500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    Darcee (Knox / Nash)

    Does anyone have any info on her they'd be willing to share? One poster on the BNA board said she warned him she was curvy, but no follow up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-c81ecb3f7198

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape