Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 18689
-
01-15-26 17:00 #16769Senior Member

Posts: 34Where is this place located?
Where is this place? Tried googling it but several AMPs come up.
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 16:03 #16768Regular Member

Posts: 9CiCi Infinity
Saw CiCi the other day. She was a lot of fun, but her English was pretty poor. The only odd thing was she kept a handful of paper towels when we started having fun. I asked what that was about and she just kept saying, "it's for me. It's for me" Later, it was clear that she used it to wipe excess lube away.
I'm new to this place so maybe that is common, but it was really awkward.
Besides that, she was a small bombshell with excellent MM that I am sure fool a lot into thinking they are all natural.
-
01-15-26 12:59 #16767Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21How much $$?
If you don't mind me asking, what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 12:15 #16766Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 2Carrie at Lucky spa sounds quite delightful
Thank you for such a outstanding, detailed report. You made me very curious about Carrie and Lucky spa and I plan to visit soon!
Originally Posted by Khancious
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 00:17 #16765Senior Member

Posts: 249Strange odor?
Smells quite shillish.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 21:29 #16764Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Maybe it was just a fluke?
@Midnight47, Sorry to hear you about your experience. Similar to you, I have been to Infinity many times and had many wonderful times there. Based on experience, I know at the shop when things get busy, the girls have to step outside briefly to help take new customers inside when the doorbell rings, or even help answer the phones. Its a very common occurrence that I've observed. When it happens to me, I try not to take it too personally as I know the girls are aren't intentionally trying to piss you off, especially at a reputable shop like Infinity. The girls have a tough job too having to deal with many customers everyday while juggling their responsibilities inside the store. I've also personally had a lot of fun with Abby several times before and the way she treated you feels very out of character for her as she is usually very eager to please. Perhaps she just had an off day. But like you said, the majority of the time you visit infinity, its almost always a great experience, which is the same for me as well.
-
01-14-26 20:56 #16763Senior Member

Posts: 44Don't be discouraged by one bad encounter
Abby is probably the only one who spoke fluent English in the lineup. I think she's doing her best to keep the shop running. It might just be a one-off bad day at work, especially considering she probably deals with constant chronic pain from all the ramming and harassing / spamming calls LOL.
Originally Posted by Midnight47
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 20:31 #16762Senior Member

Posts: 4151st and Olive, south side Tai Chi
Tai Chi has 2 beautiful girls that I've tried. Angela and Emma. Both are tiny spinner girls, Emma is a little younger, but does everything covered. I got Angela again today and wow! She is impressive GFE experience. Great massage to start, ass play / tongue was light, but great deep BBBJ, 69, CFS but lets me rub it first. We switched many positions before I finally pulled out and blew load in her mouth while she was on her back. Angela is my sweet new girlfriend now. $180 tip, but last time I only tipped her $160 for a shorter session. I recommend her for 60 minutes if you have time.
-
01-14-26 20:30 #16761Senior Member

Posts: 41Yes Cici
I can confirm that Cici is awesome. She was a lot of fun and very experienced.
Originally Posted by FishNChips31
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 19:16 #16760Senior Member

Posts: 53Not the usual at Infinity
I've had many great experiences here that mirror other reviews. This was not one of those. I drew Abby, as I requested Lilly but was busy. I was directed into a room where I left my donation on the table ahead of time. Within the first few minutes of starting the massage, Abby left the room to take a phone call. She returned after a few minutes and apologized. A couple minutes after that she left the room ain to greet another monger. She returned. A few minutes after that she left the room again to speak with Lilly. During the massage (which was vvery un-entertaining) she told me several times that I'm skinny and need to eat more. Honestly. I'm pretty average. 6'0, 175 lbs. I'd much rather just not hear the comments. I'm sure she didn't mean to be rude, but it didn't make me feel more excited to be there.
Not a single bit of a tease prior to the flip. Usually get quite a bit, and rock hard ready to go by time to turn over. Not at all this time. After using way too much oil, and not enough hot towel wipe down, I flip over and she asks what I want. She then tells me to pay, and I have to tell her that its been there the whole time right next to her cell phone she's been answering.
She then tells me about a 2 girl special for "next time" for no house fee, and $ more for second girl. This is before having any fun, and after I've already paid a house fee. I told her next time.
She asks me to lay down, and then says I can start by touching myself. At that point I was really confused and started to get frustrated. She said she was joking, but I was not at all in the mood anymore. Grabbed my donation from the counter and left.
After many visits here, I think its time to find another spot.
-
01-14-26 11:13 #16759Senior Member

Posts: 128Krystal at Lucky Spa Peoria
I can confirm that she is 110% as advertised by previous reviews. Great body, pretty face, definitely into her job. Probably one of the nicest, tightest asses I've ever seen. Typical house fee and I gave her 2 to get things rolling. Table shower was b2 b with a BBBJ that had me make her stop before things got messy. Back to the room and a few positions to finish in standing mish.
Apparently she's here through the end of the month then back to China for a month. I plan on seeing her at least once more before she leaves. 5/5 stars.
-
01-13-26 13:22 #16758Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Wild 4 hands action with Abby and Lily at Infinity
Haven't visited my favorite watering hole in awhile, decided to drop by Infinity today to take a peek at the lineup. While I was setting up my appointment via text, I was told that sexy Abby has returned. That definitely caught my interest, since I like tall, slender girls that are super charming that speak fluent English, and Abby fits that exact description.
When I arrived, I was cheerfully greeted by the whole squad. I opened the door, and down the hall, I saw Abby coming out rushing to give me a huge hug, jumping straight into my arms for a full-on make-out session. Right behind her was Lily; damn, she looked sexy as hell, rocking provocative a tshirt and jean shorts combo, with her perky nipples almost poking out of her top. She might be the sexiest MILF I've seen in Phoenix. I gave her a quick kiss, and I was led into the last room down the hall. Finally, last but not least, Anna comes out and pulls her shirt down to flash me with her gorgeous titties, this place truly feels like adult Disneyland, I can't get enough of all these beautiful girls.
Abby took me back to the room. I told her I wanted a quick, relaxing massage to start, and she did a fantastic job tenderizing my aching muscles, building up the tension with those small but mighty tits of hers sliding on my back. She wiped me with a warm towel and then asked if I wanted to add Lily to the mix for some extra fun.
It was like she read my mind. Maybe it was all the making out at the beginning, but fuck yeah, I was all in. Lily walked in, and both of them quickly disrobed. Abby settled right between my legs on the bed and started with a smooth BBBJ, while Lily was making out with me, feeding me her nice D-cups, full, soft, and very sexy. Her face is pretty cute, and her body's got those sexy curves with a plump round booty I love. I was really loving having her in the room.
Lily caught on that I wanted to feel her mouth on my cock, so she promptly sat herself on my face for some 69, swallowing my meat while Abby worked on my taint, starfish, and balls. It was pretty incredible at first. Abby knew it could get even better, so they switched places. That's when the real magic clicked. Abby on my face, and by now, I'd gotten to know her anatomy pretty well; her clit and the tip of my tongue are best friends, just like her uvula in the back of her throat, and the tip of my cock are best pals. The action flowed smoothly, as I made her squirm from tickling her clit, and her DT was making me see stars, all while Lily massaged my balls with her tongue, occasionally licking down to my crack for a full-on TUMA rim job.
God, I loved being in the middle of their tongue duel. I was in heaven. I think Lily wanted to show off her deep-throat skills too, because she sat back between my legs and started pushing my cock down her throat, almost hitting the base. Honestly, I was genuinely impressed. Abby looked pretty proud too for inspiring Lily to push herself.
That was enough to get me totally fucking bricked up and ready to blow. Abby slapped on the first condom and jumped on me in RCG. She rode me hard, she knows I usually take control, but this time, since I was entertained by Lily and her perfect tits, Abby just took advantage and got herself off on my cock while I laid there.
Eventually, I sat up and told my sweet girl it was my turn to lead. I popped her legs into all fours, K9 on the bed, and started fucking her deep and hard, just how she likes it. Smacking her sexy cheeks, pounding them with each thrust. Lily was busy moving between licking my balls and getting a full view of the action, so I set her up right next to me to squeeze those perfect tits while Abby moaned and begged me to keep fucking her harder.
Switched to K9 with Lily and these two truly knew how to provide the most fabulous viewing angles. We continued with some serious hard fucking until I was at the edge and asked Lily to flip over and I stripped off the condom and started slapping her kitty again with my throbbing cock and the buildup continued until I finally flew off the edge and my cum skyrocketed across her belly and breasts. Abby examined the crime scene and gave me two enthusiastic thumbs-up and told me I had done a very good job.
Truly another unforgettable session at Infinity and a fantastic reminder why this is my favorite place in Phoenix. I'll definitely have to come back soon.
-
01-13-26 12:51 #16757Banned Member

Posts: 46This should of been Luck Spa in Peoria
Dayum sorry for the wrong scoop I was at Lucky Spa not K-Spa!!
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 11:52 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 155You meant Lucky Spa in Peoria
A lot of locations to keep track of but you meant Lucky Spa in Peoria. Trust me, I know because that's where I went too and spent my hour with Carrie. (Review below) Coco did look like a petite cutie though and I bet she's a wild ride. Thanks for letting me know she loves getting a tongue down in that special place.
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 01:22 #16755Banned Member

Posts: 46K Spa _Glendale
Stop by one of my favorite AMP had to choose between two beautiful ladies: Mini Coco aka Yoyo and Carrie. I choose Mini Coco and she did not disappoint.
Mini-Coco is the same one from Infinity Spa, Beautiful face, sexy spinner body, speaks great English and has a playful attitude. She provided me with a sensual massage, lots of teasing and soft butterfly kisses around the ears and head. On the flip, she saw I was ready, I paid the tip and she started with a nice DFK, then worked her way down to a wet noises BBBJ. Lots of eye contact. She then shifted her body so I could DATY, she tasted yummy and clean. I could feel her body vibrate as I would hit that special spot. She then mounted me CG, rode and grinded away, her facial expressions made me want to bust, so I asked her to switch to MISH where I could pound and kiss her passionately till I blew in the bag. On the way out Carrie asked me to return for a two girl experience. This could happen as both are sexy and gorgeous to me.











Reply With Quote





