LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 903 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 13533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12933

    Random Visits

    Usually stick to rivers and the lakes I am used to but may have visited these lately.

    Cleveland Soccer Mom.

    Is the person in the photo. Safe and gets the job done. She may be a little overly cautious with arranging the meet but it's okay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/506991268989

    Sweet Pea.

    Is the person in the photo. Nice but transactional. She lives in a rough neighborhood. I would not revisit. Think there may be a duck pond nearby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/893347974533

    Tessa.

    Is the person in the photo. There's some filters going on. Not the "best head in Chatt". Only would repeat in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/271263498047

    Willing to answer some questions by PM but only from Senior Members who actually share info. Don't waste your time if you only ask for information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7521.jpg‎   IMG_7520.jpg‎   IMG_7519.jpg‎  

  2. #12932

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyMonger  [View Original Post]
    It's sounding to me like someone in here with multiple accounts has a grudge. If you want a young hot woman, there's plenty out there, or you can just see Pipers daughter who is arguably one of the most attractive and well-performing 20-something providers in the entire city. Piper gives a true GFE experience. If you want a PSE, then she's not going to be the one for you.
    Thats exactly what I said. People want to go shop cheap and want luxury. If you are so much into someone Crisp and well performing go see Ally pipers girl. Or go check Kanessa / EX mikala girl. They are YOUNG but yes they def Charge MORE. And yes no doubt Ally is one hella Attractive girl. HOT ASF. Stop complaining about piper. Just one bad experiance (which was your fault) and you had to make tons of fake accounts to bash her. Chillout LOL.

    MK.

  3. #12931
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why she would need a Bus. She's never said anything about getting one. I doubt all the positive reviews by Seniors with hundreds of posts are her trying to get a bus.
    A bus? Why would Piper need a bus. This post seems like it's from the same dude that has all the accounts posting stuff about Piper. He sure goes to a lot of trouble to talk bad about her.

  4. #12930

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by RexMondi  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it I saw twice first time was awful. Second time was better still not good.

    She is a nice person She is an older woman she looks it.

    I think all these reviews are her trying to get busses.

    If that's your cup of tea more power to you.

    I don't want anymore.
    It's sounding to me like someone in here with multiple accounts has a grudge. If you want a young hot woman, there's plenty out there, or you can just see Pipers daughter who is arguably one of the most attractive and well-performing 20-something providers in the entire city. Piper gives a true GFE experience. If you want a PSE, then she's not going to be the one for you.

  5. #12929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Busses?

    Quote Originally Posted by RexMondi  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it I saw twice first time was awful. Second time was better still not good.

    She is a nice person She is an older woman she looks it.

    I think all these reviews are her trying to get busses.

    If that's your cup of tea more power to you.

    I don't want anymore.
    I don't know why she would need a Bus. She's never said anything about getting one. I doubt all the positive reviews by Seniors with hundreds of posts are her trying to get a bus.

  6. #12928

    Bored and AMP

    Any idea about this looks TGTBT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260110_113912_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #12927

    Toft

    Quote Originally Posted by TofttER  [View Original Post]
    I'd heard a lot about Secret so I thought, what the hell. I met her at the door and it was mostly downhill from there. BBBJ was decent but she seemed unenthusiastic to say the least once we got going. No effort at all. She was very rushed and kinda spaced out. I was hoping for better.

    Will not repeat.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...t/057535938092 will you TOFT this one out?

    MK.

  8. #12926
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClay  [View Original Post]
    Alyssa from bama will be making another visit the 16th-19th she is great. Always a great time dm me for information.
    Do you have a ad?

  9. #12925

    Alyssa

    Alyssa from bama will be making another visit the 16th-19th she is great. Always a great time dm me for information.

  10. #12924

    UTR or MILF

    I am coming to town next Thursday and will have a room. Looking to sample some local talent. Will go to there place or they can cum to me. I love an in shape MILF or a younger spinner type. Must be the GFE type cause I like some kissing, DATY and BBBJ. The cost range for 1/2 hr, 150- 250 .

    Any leads would be appreciated, if you are ever in Charlotte, hit me up and I can share a few gals with you.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #12923

    First last

    Quote Originally Posted by TofttER  [View Original Post]
    I'd heard a lot about Secret so I thought, what the hell. I met her at the door and it was mostly downhill from there. BBBJ was decent but she seemed unenthusiastic to say the least once we got going. No effort at all. She was very rushed and kinda spaced out. I was hoping for better.

    Will not repeat.
    Kinda the same on my 1 and only time was on phone for like 20 mins trying to get stuff with family, worked out np with that. I know they come first but yea, was just not into it and wasn't long after she went to visit her uncle. Just my 2 cents as always YMMV.

  12. #12922

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by TofttER  [View Original Post]
    I'd heard a lot about Secret so I thought, what the hell. I met her at the door and it was mostly downhill from there. BBBJ was decent but she seemed unenthusiastic to say the least once we got going. No effort at all. She was very rushed and kinda spaced out. I was hoping for better.

    Will not repeat.
    Sounds like she is using again, I hope I am wrong.

  13. #12921

    Secret

    I really hate to hear that. She was a good provider. Last I saw her after her 3rd pregnancy and bit chubby still a good looking woman. She was using. The latest pis she lost 50 lbs or more looks spun out.

    I was hesitant to see her again.

  14. #12920

    Piper

    I don't get it I saw twice first time was awful. Second time was better still not good.

    She is a nice person She is an older woman she looks it.

    I think all these reviews are her trying to get busses.

    If that's your cup of tea more power to you.

    I don't want anymore.

  15. #12919

    Secret Disappointment

    I'd heard a lot about Secret so I thought, what the hell. I met her at the door and it was mostly downhill from there. BBBJ was decent but she seemed unenthusiastic to say the least once we got going. No effort at all. She was very rushed and kinda spaced out. I was hoping for better.

    Will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape