Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 17259
-
01-13-26 02:20 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 1302I'm surprised how many guys on this board believe these girls
There's usually a couple of posts a months from guys bemoaning how expensive the hobby is, and how they talk to girls who tell them some simp pays them $1 K a month to send vids of their feet or whatever bullshit they spew, and guys just...believe it. Like it never occurred to them an anonymous person on the internet might LIE to them about money.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
People are dumb and gullible. Entire scam markets exist, not just in SB or escorts, but hundreds of others, that consist solely of people lying to other people on the internet to get them to send them money. And the reason it still goes on is...it works. You bait enough hooks, some sucker will bite. I'd hope guys who read this board would be smart enough to not fall for it, but I see it every other week, some sap posting he got scammed out of a deposit, or someone else who is complaining about the hobby because "girls get thousands of dollars to do nothing, the girl with hot instagram model pics on her profile told me so!" (Just an FYI, if a girl has a bunch of super hot semi-pro Insta-model photos on her profile, all from various places that CLEARLY aren't local, that's a pretty good indication THEY AREN'T REAL")
You got to learn real quick to succeed in this hobby how to detect bullshit and move on. Otherwise, you'll spend 80% of your time dealing with scammers or content sellers who are just trying to see how high they can get a gullible old man who doesn't have much internet saavy to pay her for a few titty pics. Stop wasting your time. Block, move on. You're going to waste some time til you get better at being able to tell a fake profile at a glance. And by fake profile I don't mean just scammers, but the content sellers who never intend to meet, so throw out some lotto winnings number on the off chance that if she tells 1000 guys that, someone will finally say yes. In the meantime she directs guys to her onlyfans, or sells them pics with a promise to one day meet "when they get more comfortable with them".
-
01-12-26 22:57 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 30Anyone had luck with her?
-
01-12-26 20:55 #16552Senior Member

Posts: 30She is very hot, has anyone seen her?
-
01-12-26 16:58 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 177Cora
You fucked her? She has a bad attitude. Ego problem.
Originally Posted by MSmith3034
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 09:00 #16550Senior Member

Posts: 45Cora
Cora can (or could) be had for less than 700. She used to have more muscle, now is skinny, almost to a fault in my opinion. Drinks like a fish. Not worth $700, anyone paying that is playing straight into her ego. Nice enough girl in general.
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 08:17 #16549Senior Member

Posts: 64Done with one of my regular spinners
For those of you who are interested. I have seen this spinner (LovelyCe) on and off for about four times during the last one year or so. Had lots of fun with her, last I saw her was last week, but it's time for me to move on.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-375ac3ec10bd
-
01-11-26 22:12 #16548Senior Member

Posts: 178I am not naive
Ha, been around the sun a few times. I was asking to go for dinner and work it from there. She waited till the last minute to bring up her 'per meeting' fee. LOL.
Originally Posted by HollowGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 15:10 #16547Senior Member

Posts: 454Butterflies 🦋
Any girl with a bunch of butterflies is not worth $200. Almost everyone I have met with multiple butterflies 🦋 gives it away for free. Idc if she is charging you top dollar, trust me it can be had for free. This really can be said for any girl. But I have learned the butterfly 🦋 girls have huge body counts.
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 14:18 #16546Senior Member

Posts: 178GPS and Fakes
Cora.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-972494e98f78
Wants 700 and dinner at a fine dining establishment.
River / reina.
Nothing below 1500/ week.
Jimmy.
Has never slept with a guy so only wants to sell pictures on snap.
-
01-11-26 08:36 #16545Senior Member

Posts: 808Marie
She is a super chill lady that is DTF. I would describe her as a "starving artist" with her work coming in spurts not always able to make ends meet so she is on seeking to close the gap.
I met her for a coffee when I got to town, hit my meetings and business dinner then met her for drinks at a great spot she wanted to try. I don't think she goes out much as she was appreciative of the gesture. She has a really neat job with great stories, and the conversation was great.
Back to the room she was energetic and exciting. I'm pretty vanilla and YMMV but I did not encounter the word "no. " If you hit it right she will advise that if you keep it up it will make her squirt. That is not my thing so I would edge down if I got too close.
Her body is probably a bit above average for her age, I still prefer an early 20's appearance, but Mari's attitude and effort makes her a solid contender in the sugar market for a repeat visit. I think I gifted 2-3 but there was not a request that I recall.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-80cfec177f65
-
01-11-26 08:02 #16544Senior Member

Posts: 808The Lies They Tell
Nobody is paying 1 k a week for virtual porn with an SA girl. Nobody. There is too much content on OF and various cam sites to cause anyone to spend 1 k a week on one girl for the same shit.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
I regularly encounter this BS in the under 21 crowd, selling content, seeking compensated platonic friendship and various other BS. I do one of two things:
If they seem kind but just conservative, reserved, naive or generally uninformed I tell them that: Thanks for sharing, I am currently seeing a 23 year old singe mom. We usually meet once a week, I take her to a nice dinner (she likes to dress up) and pay for the babysitter so she can spend the night with me. About every other month I take her shopping to buy new outfit to wear just to be nice as she does not ask. She is now asking to see me more than once a week, and I just don't have the time. She is frustrated that I can't accommodate her needs. I have got back on the site, seeking someone more respectful of my boundaries, and a better match for my availability.
Most of the time they ghost or block me after that, however a few have actually engaged curiously, asking for more info but none of them were confident enough to meet.
If they are just a pretentious entitled c**t who believe they should be compensated for existing, (one actually complained that I wasted her time by sending her a message asking what she was looking for but did not want to send her cash immediately): I go back to Seeking messaging and send them this "Hey my phone is messed up so I have to message here until it is fixed, You were wanting to send pictures / video calls (insert whatever she said) but not wanting to meet in person right?
You will probably get a snarky affirmative message in reply (these girls HAVE to get the last word in). Then just report the profile in seeking with the reason being content or virtual relationship with no desire to meet in person. Seeking will boot them, they at least have a standard they will uphold (so far) that they are a dating site for in person meets.
-
01-10-26 22:32 #16543Senior Member

Posts: 178Brooke
Any reports / feedback on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-86834fe28c42
-
01-10-26 12:18 #16542Regular Member

Posts: 7Costa Rica seems the best option
I guess Costa Rica is where I'll visit if I remain in the SB game. When I was on Seeking, I received quite a few messages from that country when I searched that nation. I also have a friend--he's 70-- who retired and bought a vacation home there. He tells me he routinely finds 20-30 year old attractive women to spend a week with him for a few hundred dollars a week. Judging from some Costa Rican women who messaged me, I don't doubt him, and he has texted to me pictures of attractive young women he claims to have hired for a week or two at a time. He makes it sound like a slice of paradise. But I'm concerned that these women in Costa Rica are basically pros or semi-pros, from all over Latin America, hanging out in the right hotels to meet well off older men like me. Probably the best I can do at my age.
Originally Posted by CudjoeMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 10:00 #16541Regular Member

Posts: 22Carmen
Curious about this one!
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-c36d3e55dd4e
-
01-10-26 08:54 #16540Senior Member

Posts: 64Crystal
Anyone have info on this one? Just started to chat with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-703321d9a4da









Reply With Quote





