Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 33220
-
01-13-26 15:37 #32365Regular Member

Posts: 5Ghosted Me
I paid for a snap call and she ghosted me almost immediately, so glad you had a good experience.
Originally Posted by NewCummer420
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 11:56 #32364Senior Member

Posts: 121Koiii (Kennedy) Review
https://tryst.link/escort/koitoy-
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/199946526
Last week, I went up to Cincinnati and was able to book an appointment with Kennedy, who also goes by "Koiii" on Listcrawler and Snap.
I already had the pleasure of meeting her once before when she was touring in Louisville, so contacting her a day ahead of time was fairly easy and straightforward. However, for first time visitors, verification is needed (it was a simple Snap call for me).
I met her at the arranged incall location, she looked great in a robe and even better in her red lingerie. She's looks better than her photos, and she's a little short, but she has a pretty great set of breasts and ass.
After we broke the ice for a little bit, she proceeded to take off her lingerie down to her panties and proceeded to give me a nuru massage (a paid extra service). After the massage, we got down to business. Everything is covered, but that didn't stop the CBJ and CFS from feeling great.
After I blew the bag, I got cleaned up, we chatted for a bit more, and went on my way.
While Koiii isn't the cheapest provider (. 3 xx for HHR), her quality more than justifies the price IMO. She's not a rusher, clock watcher, and she's got a great personality and puts enthusiasm and effort in her work.
She does do a fair amount of touring, but if you're curious about her while she's in Cincinnati, you should definitely give her a shot.
-
01-13-26 01:36 #32363Senior Member

Posts: 200Kimmi Kandy
After contacting many providers I made contact with kimmi. Comms took a bit but I went to her hotel that was a clean mid range in a good area. Her pics are 100% accurate though her face is a tad weathered. She was friendly and we chatted a bit and the got comfortable. She had on a sexy fish net outfit. She asked if I wanted CBJ or BBBJ so I went the bare. Damn she was great with plenty of spit and took it all as I held her head down on it. I played with her big ass titties were nice. I then mounted up and hit it doggy slapping her thick ass until I filled the bag. Cleaned up and Got dressed and hit the road. I would see her again on my next visit to Cincinnati. Be safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/199944962
-
01-12-26 20:42 #32362Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Thank you so much babe.
See you next time.
Oxoxoxo Sass.
.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 20:39 #32361Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49I do depending on senior status ect,
.
Originally Posted by TooBadForU
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 18:28 #32360Senior Member

Posts: 43I am so hoping that she says. Cum on me.
Originally Posted by TooBadForU
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 16:17 #32359Senior Member

Posts: 62I wish
I wish she did outcall I be all over that!
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 15:15 #32358Senior Member

Posts: 332Sexysass
Good afternoon everyone. First off I like to say thanks you Sexysass for having me over Friday I enjoyed hanging out with you. I tell you what just like all the other reviews of her say. Sexysass is a breath of fresh air. When she opened the door o my what she was wearing was sexy she is very pretty down to earth type lady. Her place is really clean and cozy. Thanks again Sexysass hope to see you again soon. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5132996178.
-
01-12-26 13:30 #32357Senior Member

Posts: 121A sex doll would do better
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/199959434
The good? Pics are accurate. Thats about all.
The bad, rushed, no interest, dead lay, she is putting a condom on you before you get in the door. I actually just DIY for finish and left, I would not recommend and of course will not repeat.
-
01-11-26 23:48 #32356Senior Member

Posts: 474Parasites aren't human. Cancer cells aren't human. Anti parasitic medicines harm nonhuman without harming human. Mebendazol production stopped in the US once it was noted to be effective against glioblastoma. Ivermectin has been shown to hamper, slow, and or kill some cancer cells. I'm not saying treat or cure. I am not diagnosing or recommending anything. I personally know a few people taking these items and have read papers strongly supporting the idea they offer benefit to people with some of those dis eases. Both are safer than Tylenol in proper doses.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
Just me 2 cents.
-
01-11-26 22:24 #32355Senior Member

Posts: 186Ongoing research using Ivermectin in a variety of human diseases
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC11008553/
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
NIH National Library of Medicine.
Ivermectin: A Multifaceted Drug With a Potential Beyond Anti-parasitic Therapy.
Just one of many search results.
Ivermectin first came to fame in the 70's as an anti-parasitic drug that has saved many millions of lives. It does appear to show some application in other disease processes as well and many avenues are being explored, including cancer.
RG out.
-
01-11-26 18:31 #32354Senior Member

Posts: 200Visiting Monger
Hey guys, I'm visiting your city tonight through Wednesday. Any recommendations for some fun? From everything I read the Blue Ash area is hot? Any tips are appreciated and feel free to PM me. Happy to reciprocate if you ever visit Virginia.
-
01-11-26 11:50 #32353Senior Member

Posts: 39Never have always wanted too
I've always wanted too let us know if you pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 07:16 #32352Senior Member

Posts: 539Jennifer
Also saw her on seeking recently. Same pics.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 06:47 #32351Senior Member

Posts: 435There are rumors that I can fly. If you choose to believe it, I can show you for a small deposit. 😆128518;128518;128518;.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





