Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 825 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 12372
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11247

    J&J West Side

    Place opened last year and for the longest time it was always the same provider (older female). Swung by earlier this month after noticing some changes going on and hoped they might have upgraded the lineup. There were a couple of guys doing light remodeling work inside that day, so bailed and decided to circle back another time.


    Dropped in again last night and drew Emma. Probably late 30's, average build with a nice natural rack. Stayed for the session and handed over $$ at the start. Massage was actually pretty decent before the flip. On the flip she delivered a phenomenal CBJ; no idea if BBBJ is on the menu since the cover was requested by me from the start. She was a lot of fun once things moved to FS, really got into doggie and took a good pounding without complaint. There was also another girl working who was busy, shorter with maybe B cups and a bit younger, so there's a good chance of heading back to sample her next round.

  2. #11246

    Very big would have to be at minimum D cups.

    No, that's a fair call out. LOL.

    "Very Big" but in the 'B' range is an challenge.

    Bigger than average b's is acceptable. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    That's a contradiction in terms. "Very big" would have to be at minimum D cups.

  3. #11245
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    Very big B cups breasts
    That's a contradiction in terms. "Very big" would have to be at minimum D cups.

  4. #11244

    Dfk

    Is there a place in Portland where I can get DFK? I need that to have any fun and I'm in Eugene and will absolutely drive to Portland for the right place. I honestly prefer the auntie type around my age of 50 thanks for any help!

  5. #11243
    Jinye Tina.

    I still really like Tina, so I went in yesterday. She has a sexy body. When we were doing doggy style, I was a bit rough and she didn't complain. Very tight. I wanted COT, but she wanted me to fill the bag, so I did.

  6. #11242

    Mary

    Hey long time lurker, first time poster. Went and saw Mary at Baoju. I think she's around 5'2. Mid 20's. Average to above average looks with big natural tits. When into the room and gave her house fee and she asked tip right away. Gave good hard massage which is rare had my calve and back muscles feeling sore. On the flip she did CBJ, they usually start with bbj then some mish, doggy. Total was 2. 0. Would repeat.

  7. #11241
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Alyssa at candy? Send a message if you don't mind please and thank you.
    Alyssa is the one with the big boobs, I should have identified her better.

  8. #11240
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Alyssa at candy? Send a message if you don't mind please and thank you.
    I drew her a couple days ago. She's pretty young and cute, with more of a natural body and natural boobs. Smiles alot and is personable.

    Not much of a kisser, does the standard BBBJ into cfs. Gives a pretty weak massage afterwards.

    I'd rate 7/10.

  9. #11239
    After some errands, I had some extra time to play. Check the other board and saw nothing intertesting.

    Decided to head to beauty and didn't like what I saw (Heidi needs to come back). Decided to check out the spot on 148th / powell and got aunties. Wasnt feeling them so I decided to try love.

    I pulled jojo. Young, maybe mid 20's to young 30's. Nice body and rack. Comparing Jojo to her coworker, she was the better of the 2 yesterday. The massage was decent with medium pressure. BBJ was more hands than mouth for me, but it was good. The rubber was put on and ACG was good. She was TIGHT cause in doggy, that pussy almost pulled the rubber off. Finished in mish. To me, jojo was very. Transactional / mechanical, will prob not repeat.

    On to the next one.

  10. #11238

    Alyssa at Candy?

    Has anyone tried Alyssa at candy? Send a message if you don't mind please and thank you.

  11. #11237

    Beauty spa. MiMi

    Went to Beauty spa yesterday mid afternoon. Met MiMi. She was wearing a Yoga tee & a tight Yoda pants. Showing off her sexy curvy body. I loved what I saw. Very big B cups breasts, slim waist, nice round ass and a pretty face. I followed her to a room. I paid first. She took everything off. Her body looked so sexy & curvy for a young Asian woman. Not comparing her to curvy Latina women. MiMi was the slim type. I had to touch & kiss her body. I got hard in 5 minutes. She gave me a nice BBBJ. Covered up & had real fun with her.

    She asked me to see her again. I think I will. She reminded me she doesn't work in the morning. She wants to get well rested & performs her best. Very professional.

  12. #11236
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    More me, standard for one hour is $$ or less. Never more.
    Understood. But does that mean 1. 5, 1. 8, 1. 9??

  13. #11235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubduuuude  [View Original Post]
    What is standard?
    More me, standard for one hour is $$ or less. Never more.

  14. #11234
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanMiller  [View Original Post]
    Donation was standard for the hour.
    What is standard?

  15. #11233

    Beauty Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    On my way home I decided to swing by Beauty for the first time to see what the hype was about. Where the heck do you park at this place? I circled around the side and back lot but didn't see a good spot so decided to leave. Shame, was looking fwd to meeting the talent there.
    Let me save you a trip. My recent session with 'Star' was such a flop, I don't recommend at all. Nice tits, but that's all she has going for her. They need to bring back the last rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape