Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 20134
-
01-16-26 12:01 #19459Senior Member

Posts: 333Panacea
Curious as to why they shut down for 2 weeks? Never been there but thought it odd that that just moved to a new location and then shut down.
-
01-16-26 11:46 #19458Senior Member

Posts: 404Hayley
I thinks she fits the term YMMV like several others. Right now she is pretty hit and miss with posting and responding so I'm not sure if I'll get another visit again but last time k met her it was very YMMV in my favor. I prefer bigger boobs but she's hot. Gladly would visit her over Berlin and B35 in the blondie department.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 21:45 #19457Senior Member

Posts: 39Bella from Panacea
Was curious to see if Bella that used to do Panacea is still around doing massages or if she still has her private incall. Would like to reconnect with her.
-
01-15-26 18:03 #19456Senior Member

Posts: 229MD Massage
It is time for me to get caught up. I called MD to see who was available about a month ago. Comms were good. I opted for Coco and not Tiffany based on a previous report. I arrived at the location. It is situated on a corner with a rather busy street as GRers may know and a convenience store across the street. In other words, not discreet but being from out of town, it wasn't a concern for me. It has an IPcam at the door so it took a couple of minutes before I was let in. I met Coco who is in her late 30's or there about. She locked the door behind us. Short and I guess best way to say it, and stocky. Not fat tho. Not bad looking. She was very welcoming and language was not much of an issue. I got comfortable and as far as the massage goes, it was one of the best that I have had at an AMP in a while. IMHO. Roaming was allowed given it is an FS AMP. She has c / b cups and actually a nice tush. No teasing. On then flip straight to a covered BJ which was good. No BBBJ allowed. She asked what position I wanted and opted for CG. It was very good as well. . 60 for 45 minutes and $. 40 tip. I will repeat. Coco was good but would like to see a different lady when the rotation happens who hopefully would be more petite, which is more to my liking.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/162117251576
-
01-14-26 19:37 #19455Senior Member

Posts: 341Lexi
Last week I found out an add saying "The perfect ass" or something like that. Sent a couple texts with no luck. I have Bambi in my hobby fb account and she shared this girl page, so I guess she used to work for Lisa or maybe they are just friends.
I thought Lexi was FS but today she told me she works at a spa by Byron Center and 28th st, she told me she just do massages. She shared her snapchat, she looks so damn hot. Have you guys met her and got something else than just a HJ?
-
01-14-26 09:02 #19454Senior Member

Posts: 136Gerri
I will be in GR this weekend and want to see someone new. Does anyone have info on Gerri?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/835088244905
Thank you.
-
01-13-26 17:32 #19453Senior Member

Posts: 311Tui Na off Breton
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/h...908043194.html
Went to check out the "new" girl, Monica. She's had a few too many trips around the sun for my taste. 70/ hr 60 tip. Average massage, Average ending. Not upset or a bad experience but I probably won't try again.
-
01-12-26 17:34 #19452Senior Member

Posts: 311I'm pretty sure it was 50 for a half hour.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 15:47 #19451Senior Member

Posts: 37Prices?
90 minutes for .5!
Originally Posted by BoyNamedGoo
[View Original Post]
I assume she keeps it cheap to allow more to go to her, but .5 is insane. I don't think you can get a 90 min session for less. $.60 for nude HE is bad, but if L2 is maybe. 5 and then L3 is $. More. Then it might not be that bad of a deal. Like L3 for $$ 10 is only. 20 more than TNC. Which TNC is not doing 90 minutes and they have the same girls for months.
-
01-12-26 14:41 #19450Senior Member

Posts: 81FS option
Anyone have some good recommendations for a FS provider? I like the whole massage atmosphere, but with a BJ or FS option. I know that picken have been slim in the realm of affordability, just wondering if anyone has any gems.
-
01-11-26 23:59 #19449Senior Member

Posts: 234Probably the best he only I've ever experienced
But that's all I was able to get out of her.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 19:16 #19448Senior Member

Posts: 85Kelly
Where did you find her ad or info?
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 16:53 #19447Regular Member

Posts: 170Thank you
Thank you. I appreciate the follow up.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 11:30 #19446Senior Member

Posts: 319Hi she looks hot couple? Do you know what it would have been for L2 and L3? You said cause of the cough you didn't want bare. Can't say I blame you. But she offers that to? Thanks she's one I've been thinking about seeing but has been on the fence.
Originally Posted by BoyNamedGoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 10:20 #19445Senior Member

Posts: 43Maya. Meditation Station
I had a recent dream of Maya. I've had a few dreams of her in the past but some time had passed and I thought I would check in. Texted the number in the ad. Comms were quick. Made arrangements for following day and confirmed morning of and an hour before meeting. Settled on hhr for. 5 door fee. The massage itself was better than typical non-AMP setup as she has had schooling for massage. Convo was light and pleasant. She had a bit of a cold and coughed heavily a few times during the session. When it came time for flip, negotiating began. She suggested all kinds of levels starting at. 7 for standard L1 with clothes on. She did say open menu was available but did not have any covers (nor did I) and the cough dissuaded me from wanting to request L2 bare. Settled on L1 fully naked. Only request was no FIV. She busts out oil for the act. I was pleasantly reminded that she does get very enthusiastic / into once the show begins. Fireworks ensued and she cleaned things up and said we had a couple more minutes so she went back to rubbing for a bit. Snuck out with a bottled water and a mint and a smile. All in, $$. 1, which I know full well is on the expensive side for amount of time, finish.
Pros. Enthusiastic, pleasant conversation, fast comms. Cons. Reminded she's on the expensive side for various levels of service but also heard her offer lower amounts for a future visit, suggesting maybe could get L2/ L3 at more reasonable amounts or that I magically scored well on the YMMV index.
BNG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/782992428359









Reply With Quote






