Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 12356
-
01-13-26 13:59 #11246Regular Member

Posts: 23Very big would have to be at minimum D cups.
No, that's a fair call out. LOL.
"Very Big" but in the 'B' range is an challenge.
Bigger than average b's is acceptable. LOL.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 12:50 #11245Senior Member

Posts: 144That's a contradiction in terms. "Very big" would have to be at minimum D cups.
Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 11:45 #11244Regular Member

Posts: 14Dfk
Is there a place in Portland where I can get DFK? I need that to have any fun and I'm in Eugene and will absolutely drive to Portland for the right place. I honestly prefer the auntie type around my age of 50 thanks for any help!
-
01-13-26 11:01 #11243Senior Member

Posts: 32Jinye Tina.
I still really like Tina, so I went in yesterday. She has a sexy body. When we were doing doggy style, I was a bit rough and she didn't complain. Very tight. I wanted COT, but she wanted me to fill the bag, so I did.
-
01-11-26 21:03 #11242Regular Member

Posts: 9Mary
Hey long time lurker, first time poster. Went and saw Mary at Baoju. I think she's around 5'2. Mid 20's. Average to above average looks with big natural tits. When into the room and gave her house fee and she asked tip right away. Gave good hard massage which is rare had my calve and back muscles feeling sore. On the flip she did CBJ, they usually start with bbj then some mish, doggy. Total was 2. 0. Would repeat.
-
01-11-26 20:50 #11241Senior Member

Posts: 2034Alyssa is the one with the big boobs, I should have identified her better.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 17:05 #11240Regular Member

Posts: 18I drew her a couple days ago. She's pretty young and cute, with more of a natural body and natural boobs. Smiles alot and is personable.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
Not much of a kisser, does the standard BBBJ into cfs. Gives a pretty weak massage afterwards.
I'd rate 7/10.
-
01-11-26 16:28 #11239Regular Member

Posts: 21After some errands, I had some extra time to play. Check the other board and saw nothing intertesting.
Decided to head to beauty and didn't like what I saw (Heidi needs to come back). Decided to check out the spot on 148th / powell and got aunties. Wasnt feeling them so I decided to try love.
I pulled jojo. Young, maybe mid 20's to young 30's. Nice body and rack. Comparing Jojo to her coworker, she was the better of the 2 yesterday. The massage was decent with medium pressure. BBJ was more hands than mouth for me, but it was good. The rubber was put on and ACG was good. She was TIGHT cause in doggy, that pussy almost pulled the rubber off. Finished in mish. To me, jojo was very. Transactional / mechanical, will prob not repeat.
On to the next one.
-
01-11-26 15:29 #11238Senior Member

Posts: 2034Alyssa at Candy?
Has anyone tried Alyssa at candy? Send a message if you don't mind please and thank you.
-
01-10-26 14:01 #11237Senior Member

Posts: 146Beauty spa. MiMi
Went to Beauty spa yesterday mid afternoon. Met MiMi. She was wearing a Yoga tee & a tight Yoda pants. Showing off her sexy curvy body. I loved what I saw. Very big B cups breasts, slim waist, nice round ass and a pretty face. I followed her to a room. I paid first. She took everything off. Her body looked so sexy & curvy for a young Asian woman. Not comparing her to curvy Latina women. MiMi was the slim type. I had to touch & kiss her body. I got hard in 5 minutes. She gave me a nice BBBJ. Covered up & had real fun with her.
She asked me to see her again. I think I will. She reminded me she doesn't work in the morning. She wants to get well rested & performs her best. Very professional.
-
01-10-26 00:13 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 32Understood. But does that mean 1. 5, 1. 8, 1. 9??
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 13:28 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 1001More me, standard for one hour is $$ or less. Never more.
Originally Posted by Dubduuuude
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 22:59 #11234Senior Member

Posts: 32What is standard?
Originally Posted by EthanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 21:18 #11233Senior Member

Posts: 60Beauty Spa
Let me save you a trip. My recent session with 'Star' was such a flop, I don't recommend at all. Nice tits, but that's all she has going for her. They need to bring back the last rotation.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 14:56 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 94this is k spa.
Originally Posted by korbendallas
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





