Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 44208
-
01-11-26 21:43 #41973Senior Member

Posts: 100Best Value
You can get out of BW all in under 100.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 16:41 #41972Banned Member

Posts: 17Pretty May at Du Calme
Dropped by Du Calme on Saturday after reading that big party report. Things at the spa were a little lively when I arrived, was greeted by Mila, who I think was just working the door. Gave her the house fee: $50 and she then introduced me to this sexy little spinner named May. In the room, May looked damn good, cute face, brown hair, tan skin, all-natural. When she stripped and did a little dance, her body was fire, little bit of baby fat, soft C-cups perfect for motorboating, silky soft skin, with a small Asian ass that had a nice curve to it, she has a tattoo covering a scar on her stomach, and her pussy was trimmed with a little stubble and some sexy grippy meat flaps that felt amazing on my cock.
Her service was solid: Her BBBJ was wet and sloppy, sucked like a vacuum covered my dick in slobber from base to head with her tongue. Did feel a little bit of teeth here and there, but I let her know, and she adjusted to better fit my cock. During the CFS, she rode me like a fucking pro; started in RCG, flipped to ACG, with fast squat pumping and grinding that got me close to an almost early finish. I did pick her up for some standing pumping, she was light enough to hop on and off on my cock. We finished in slow mish, with some deep pussy pumping, soft neck kissing, tight kegels squeezing, and strong nut-busting deep in the bag. She kept pulsating even after I was done. She did give me a nice blowjob to end it. We did a quick cleanup, and I was out the door. Tipped her $140 as that was all I had brought.
-
01-11-26 15:46 #41971Regular Member

Posts: 20Bella & G&G
Can you share a hint on how to find G&G? City / nearby landmark or intersection. Thanks!
Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 14:35 #41970Senior Member

Posts: 491Cheapest bang for your buck
Hey fellas, where these days are the cheapest parlors HJ included?
-
01-11-26 12:55 #41969Banned Member

Posts: 27Cute Asian Linda at Garden
This spot is very Easy to find, in a big shopping plaza.
Walked in. The place is bright, and clean. No complaints at all. Linda brought me into the waiting room and instructed me to get naked and a girl would come get me shortly. I saw her few months ago but I chose other girl last time. I got undressed and Linda came in and I was stunned by how pretty she was. A petite Asian chick, not tall, but just right for me, I'm just under 6'. 34 C natural Cup and Brown curly hair Man, what a beauty.
The massage room was nice and she put down clean linens. Disrobed and layed face down on the bed and the massage began. Parts of the massage were really good, and she spent a lot of time on my shoulders. But the majority of it was just her applying pressure.
After the flip we quickly were able to negotiate what I wanted with price. Language was a little bit of a barrier but was solved with some hand gestures. After I paid her she excused herself from the room and came back a minute later and took her clothes off. She was hiding a very excellent body under her nighty.
She crawled onto the bed and proceeded to play with my dick and lick my balls a bit. My hands were everywhere, she has really great skin. She was on top and came further up while straddling me. Really great tits and responsive nipples. I licked and sucked until they both were fully pointy. She even gave me a little Russian action rubbing my dick between her boobs. She slid over and laid on my arm next to me and I played with her vagina for a few minutes while sucking on her nipples. She seemed to enjoy that. She is clean shaved and has a pretty small vagina. She sat up and started give me BBBJs, the technique and moaning sound still implanted in my mind when I wrote this. Shortly after, she applied the condom with her mouth and asked if I wanted to be on top or if she should. I had her start on top. She was bouncing on me while I was sucking on her tits. Started off pretty slow but then she got into it and was really grinding on me. When I felt like I was close to popping I suggested we switch to doggy. We started in doggy and ended up in kind of a lazy doggy where she was kind of on her side and had one leg pulled up. This gave me good access to her tits. She seemed to really like this as I could tell things were getting wetter and she was moaning and kept shouting "oh fuck".
After I popped we both layed there for a minute and she kept saying 'thank you. Was very cute. She took care of the cover and cleaned me up with a hot washcloth. And much to my surprise she gave me 10 more minutes of massage on my front. She helped me robe up, walked me to the locker area and helped me get dressed. Hugs goodbye.
All in all this was a great experience even though I wish the language barrier was smaller. But I plan on repeating very soon.
-
01-11-26 01:59 #41968Regular Member

Posts: 16V-Spa. Big Natty Jessica
Came without an appointment as my other head was thinking for me and been seeing things about this place.
Was met by a girl with huge natty knockers, blonde-ish hair with black roots, little mole on her upper lip and large eyes. We moved to the room, where she gave ma good look at what, slipped my donation into her dress, which she took out while pulling out her jugs, they were marvelous.
Usual thing where they step out to prep, so I got undressed and Jr was super excited, she came back and let it loose. Everything came off, jugs in my face, Jr between her legs, the only massage I got was on my face by her big tatas, and I'm not complaining one bit.
After awhile, she gave me a very impressive BBBJ with DT skills. She lifted my balls up to slide her tongue under, she was very surprised how well groomed I am down there, she kept trying to dig in deeper. She was playing me like a trombone, until I wanted to bone, so we hit all the spots, favorite was mish to see them nattys bounce all over while grabbing and slapping them around. Blew my load all over them while she was on her knees, what a fucking sight.
My other head got the best of me, but the one on my shoulder doesn't regret it one bit. Do recommend Jessica for those who like a girl who knows what she's doing and got them big nattys.
$$.2 for those interested.
-
01-10-26 23:50 #41967Senior Member

Posts: 74Yea I meet nicole in 3 or 4 different place after she left lepalace. And she change her phone # I think. Now I don't know where she go.
Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 21:50 #41966Senior Member

Posts: 145You guys are the best. Everyone!
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 20:56 #41965Senior Member

Posts: 142G&ag
This is their website, and you can call the number on here.
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
https://www.intimateintrigues.com/
-
01-10-26 19:16 #41964Senior Member

Posts: 142G&g
Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 19:15 #41963Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Check your DM. I can tell you it is on chapman, and between the bruixie and the firestation. Sameside of bruxies.
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 19:07 #41962Senior Member

Posts: 899Orange, CA
While one can't post the actual street address, it is in the 700 East block of Chapman in city of Orange. One can use the forum advertiser, Rubmaps. Ch to get the exact details.
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 18:38 #41961Senior Member

Posts: 145Where g&g or what else is it call please. Having a heck of a time finding it LOL thanks.
-
01-10-26 14:56 #41960Senior Member

Posts: 142Hot spinner at G&G
I almost forgot about Bella at G&G, a hot little spinner. .
Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2
[View Original Post]
As described, she's small but can take a good pounding and up for all positions.
Lots of DFK and finished in mish, what a time I had with her yesterday. Hf 50 + tip 150.
-
01-10-26 14:26 #41959Senior Member

Posts: 100Can Confirm
I will +1 this for Abby. Shout out to Faceless1 for the rec. Total service queen with a few tricks up her sleeve I hadn't experienced before. K9 was best for me too as she has a really nice ass for an Asian girl, totally squeezable. As always YMMV and beauty in the eye of the beholder but service and attitude is at the top. Her English is also good and she understood everything I said. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Realooo072
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




