Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 5512
-
01-11-26 14:20 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 475Itty
She's not available anymore. This is definitely one of the cases where if you waited to see a review of her before you tried to link up, you definitely missed the boat. Not only was she really fun to fuck, but she loved it and loved to put on a show for you. She definitely watched porn and wanted to be a good girl LOL.
Originally Posted by Beav002
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 01:04 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 219Brii in Jackson
Seen her for outcall to Lansing, I've seen her many times in the past so it was an easy setup. If she hasn't seen you before you will need to verify with a pic or video call but she's legit so I wouldn't worry about her verification. Pics are mostly accurate, I think she changes her hair color often so it might not be that color you see in the pics when it comes times to meet. Communication can take some time and you can have a wait once at her room or even for her to arrive to yours. She was about 20 min late then the first time set but she did keep me up to date with the time. She also has a wide open menu, I enjoyed 2 rounds of BBFS with cip in the hour. She is a lot of fun and I'll see her again for sure and I recommended her to anyone thinking about pulling the trigger.
-
01-11-26 01:00 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 219Jen (sexy redhead)
She has been reviewed many times but I recently seen her for the first time and wanted to say all the reviews are true. She was a gem, sexy af and wide open menu! She is in her 40's but her body is very nice and her ass is spectacular. Communication was smooth, incall was clean and safe, menu was everything I wanted including BBFS with cip but no anal. I plan to see her again when I'm back in Lansing and our schedules line up.
-
01-10-26 20:52 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 36Was it the girl in the pictures? The ad kinda reads like a different one who claims to be a head monster.
Originally Posted by StanleyTheman
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 13:35 #5178Regular Member

Posts: 20Thank you. Will avoid.
Originally Posted by StanleyTheman
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 11:07 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 173Rip Off. Pimp in House
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...a/466519181942
Run! Rip off artist.
Set up an appt with her. She told me to go to Cedar / Cav and would give directions from there. Was directed to house around corner. Went inside and asked for negotiated donation. Was lead to a room off living room and she said to get comfortable. She kept leaving room and coming back. Made me real uncomfortable. I asked her to get comfortable with me and she said no. That's when my senses said to get out. Asked for my donation back. She came back with half of it. Told her I wanted rest of it. That's when she sent her bf / pimp / muscle out. Which she told me there was nobody else in house. He confronted me. Asked what the problem was. He was a weasly little fuck. Gator covering half his face. I told him services were not rendered and I would like my donation back. He came back with a few more measles bucks and wanted to stare me down. At this point I didn't want to get physical or worry about weapons. So I left.
These 2 are amateurs. Do not see her. Complete waste of time and I feel like they will rip you off.
-
01-09-26 22:34 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 79Itty
I second this.
Originally Posted by Beav002
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 09:24 #5175Regular Member

Posts: 12Itty
Is she still hanging out? And is she fun and into it? Heard she wasn't but I'd like to check her out if she still meets.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 23:41 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 307She'll be back soon, but I'm going to have some fun first I hope LOL I talk to her every few days. She's going to be better than ever soon. Treat her right she's fun and worth it! Ill post when she's around.
.
Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 22:09 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 225Arianna Soleil
Saw Arianna recently at her incall in Okemos. Not my first time, but it had been many months since my last encounter with her. What a sweetheart. Good conversation, which I appreciated, and she was not in a rush. She's a bit bigger girl but still very attractive, and has a great smile and pretty face to go with it. Her head game is really good, I barely made it past that for the main event. One of Lansing's top providers in my mind.
-
01-08-26 21:38 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 475Itty bitty
I've still have 4 different videos of her available. DM me.
-
01-08-26 20:26 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 531Yeah, a report was made a bit ago. Saying she is out just not available and going through something.
Originally Posted by Depothd
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 19:35 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 269Abby
I believe I saw a report from a month or two ago on here that said she was in jail for a short time.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 15:12 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 262Abby
I tried also and disconnected. Wish she would reappear.
Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 14:43 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 531She removes them once her dance card is full.
Originally Posted by Hulabear6734
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





