Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1248 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 18709
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18604

    Brazilian petite

    Ran into a small one named Johrdanne last week. Early 30's Brazilian. 40 roses BBBJ and BBFS cip. Very cute. No fucking phone. Need to find her desperately. She was that good. Staying at traps north St Pete last I heard.

  2. #18603

    Shay

    Cruising 35th near Central, met Shay. Middle aged white chick. Shorter hair, lots of tats. Decent body (at least in the dark LOL). Nice deep throat BJ. Made the little guy disappear down her throat. Good skills. And could actually hold a decent conversation.

    Streets are slow, but they're still out there.

  3. #18602

    Cjoley sighting

    50th and 28th st. Only fucked her. Got her number for those that want it.

  4. #18601

    Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice if you posted a picture so we could actually see what she looks like. Even a informative description would help.
    He is 5-7 125 brown hair and eyes. She is thin but not hungry thin. She I shaved completely. I have asked for permission to take pics but was advised she doesn't want anything on the street that she doesn't control. With the cold she has stayed close. She is doing cleaning and laundry. Kind of like to have her around Dam nice butt.

  5. #18600

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Must be the cold weather, he has dropped by today. She came around two times today. All she wanted was to get out of the cold and wind. She made it the bath and stayed for A HOUR. She came out with the best shaved pussy. We played for 30 in. I fell asleep and she was laying on her side with the best ass butte up to me. Cat wait for her to wake up. She aid she needed work.
    It would be nice if you posted a picture so we could actually see what she looks like. Even a informative description would help.

  6. #18599

    Nikki drop by

    Must be the cold weather, he has dropped by today. She came around two times today. All she wanted was to get out of the cold and wind. She made it the bath and stayed for A HOUR. She came out with the best shaved pussy. We played for 30 in. I fell asleep and she was laying on her side with the best ass butte up to me. Cat wait for her to wake up. She aid she needed work.

  7. #18598

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    There must be like 20 of them? LOL PIC?

    Digits?
    No phone. She can't keep her pant on and doesn't have a phone. Drive the trap area. She walks the 54th and 35th. Look for the gray house with a red door.

  8. #18597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 332

    Kaitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick71  [View Original Post]
    Last week she had a working phone.
    Is Kaitlyn still around? When was the last time anyone seen her and what streets?

  9. #18596

    Shannon

    Was on the east side of 275 on 50th Av and 22St.

    She looks worn but has gained weight on vacation so she is not deathly skinny.

    As usual her fine work and takes her time.

    Dropped off on Haines Rd east of 275.

  10. #18595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Which Nikki?

    There must be like 20 of them? LOL PIC?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Piked her up by the trap on 35th an 54th. She has lost a lot of weight. She has been hitting the hard too much. Was still a good bbfswcip Prices really good.
    Digits?

  11. #18594

    Nikki

    Piked her up by the trap on 35th an 54th. She has lost a lot of weight. She has been hitting the hard too much. Was still a good bbfswcip Prices really good.

  12. #18593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Picking up?

    Things seem to be picking up the last few days.

    I saw grandma cassie over on 62 Ave North and partook on Monday about 1:15 pm.

    After I dropped her off I saw Emily / Serenity at angelo's with new red hair. Then two BSW by the Cedar / 35th St. North.

    Yesterday, three BSW at Cedar / 35th St. North just before dark. One had a red dye in her hair that I could see under her hat. Also an old WSW near 52 Ave North and 38th St. North. It was the one who has a limp.

    Shannon texted me from a borrowed phone that she was in the 62 Ave North area and around the Wawa. Number is no longer responsive. I've been checking the area and haven't seen her.

    I like her personality. I said "same old rate", her reply "no 10,000,00 $" then another that said "you can't blame a girl for trying. " I'd like to see if she added weight on vacation.

  13. #18592

    Missy

    I am curious does anyone know what happen to Missy? She used to be a decent older lady. I think she's life 5 ft long brown hair and around 125 lb. I saw her walking down by Mcdonalds around 11th Ave and. Then I was paying attention and when she walked by my car I was like what happen.

    I think she looks horrible like even her mouth is sideways now. I know she used to be in Lealman but I am assuming she is running down the St Pete area now.

  14. #18591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258
    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    Very small and skinny ( 100 lbs) WSW with dirty blonde with hair in a ponytail. Best noticeable characteristic, bright blue eyes.

    Found her over by Angelos headed toward the bridge.

    Two mr. Lincolns convinced her.

    BBBJCIMWS mediocre skills but you get what you pay for. But fine for short term relief.

    Dropped her on the east side of 275 up a few blocks.
    Yeah, a lot of them willing to make a quick buck. For a few minutes of work, beats walking around empty handed with no cash at all.

  15. #18590

    Aliecca (?)

    Very small and skinny ( 100 lbs) WSW with dirty blonde with hair in a ponytail. Best noticeable characteristic, bright blue eyes.

    Found her over by Angelos headed toward the bridge.

    Two mr. Lincolns convinced her.

    BBBJCIMWS mediocre skills but you get what you pay for. But fine for short term relief.

    Dropped her on the east side of 275 up a few blocks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape