High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42009
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna  [View Original Post]
    Nicole at LePalace! That's a blast from the past. She used to be one of my favorites but started getting a bit weird and conservative with her massages. She also transitioned through about 4 to 5 different shops which was a pain too. Same old routine every time and I got bored so I lost track of her quite a while ago. Good while it lasted. I transitioned to the FS format for a year or two but I sure miss the good massage part.

    The more recent talent at LP was lackluster so I quit going there and their sister shop, Air Body. BW is starting to have the same problem, I can finish with most anyone but the more recent massages haven't been that great and for me the quality of the massage is 70% of it. SH downstairs from BW is too freaky with no doors or even curtains and spotty service. I definitely don't like those folding divider things at SH.
    Yea I meet nicole in 3 or 4 different place after she left lepalace. And she change her phone # I think. Now I don't know where she go.

  2. #42008
    Quote Originally Posted by DSeanC  [View Original Post]
    This is their website, and you can call the number on here.

    https://www.intimateintrigues.com/
    You guys are the best. Everyone!

  3. #42007

    G&ag

    Quote Originally Posted by Dohma22  [View Original Post]
    Where g&g or what else is it call please. Having a heck of a time finding it LOL thanks.
    This is their website, and you can call the number on here.

    https://www.intimateintrigues.com/

  4. #42006

    G&g

    Quote Originally Posted by Dohma22  [View Original Post]
    Where g&g or what else is it call please. Having a heck of a time finding it LOL thanks.
    Check your inbox.

  5. #42005
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohma22  [View Original Post]
    Where g&g or what else is it call please. Having a heck of a time finding it LOL thanks.
    Check your DM. I can tell you it is on chapman, and between the bruixie and the firestation. Sameside of bruxies.

  6. #42004

    Orange, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by Dohma22  [View Original Post]
    Where g&g or what else is it call please. Having a heck of a time finding it LOL thanks.
    While one can't post the actual street address, it is in the 700 East block of Chapman in city of Orange. One can use the forum advertiser, Rubmaps. Ch to get the exact details.

  7. #42003
    Where g&g or what else is it call please. Having a heck of a time finding it LOL thanks.

  8. #42002

    Hot spinner at G&G

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2  [View Original Post]
    After several weeks away due to the holidays, I was keen to visit my friends at G&G for the first time in 2026. Alice (mms) responded to my text with details about and an image of a new girl named Bella. I was immediately struck by this young woman's perfectly oval face, big brown eyes, and tiny mouth, all framed by very long, straight black hair. The details that accompanied her photogrpah were equally alluring: 5' 1", 88 lbs, 36 C mm breasts, and clean shaven kitty. Alice and I set up an appointment time and I enthusiastically made my way to Orange County. Luckily the rain had largely subsided, making my journey from L. A. Much smoother than it would have been otherwise.

    I arrived at the agreed upon time and made my way into the front lobby. I like how the retro vibe of the building's exterior (faux river rock giving off craftsman vibes) carries over into the spa's interior (you've got to love that 1970's-style wooden wall panel). Anyway, I hadn't been inside but a few seconds before Bella opened the inner door and led me to the first room on the right.

    We exchanged pleasantries while I took off my shoes and placed her tip on the nearby countertop. Before I knew it, she had pulled down the top of her sun dress exposing her remarkable breasts, which she then fondled playfully. Her somewhat large, pointy nipples were an instant turn on, as was her round ass, which I enjoyed squeezing during the lengthy DFK session that followed.

    Bella is an exceptional kisser, with a sensual tongue technique that I immediately responded to. Or should I say, my Johnson did. Bella noticed as she slid her hands down the front of my pants. Before I knew it, she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She administered an admirable BBBJ with lots of BLS and eye contact. I appreciated the time she took to compliment my member: "Oh baby, I like-a your dick. So big. " LOL, I don't care if she's lying or not; she's got a solid routine that I would look forward to enjoying again in the near future.

    Soon I picked her up (she's only 88 lbs!) and placed her on the table for a bit if DATY. Here again, her eye contact and remarks were on point. If she isn't into it, she's expert at making you believe that she is.

    Once she slipped on the bag, we launched into standing mish. She held herself up on her elbows and maintained eye contact while I fucked her. "Go deep, daddy. Make-a me cum. " I wished to oblige her, she I joined her on the table and slid deep inside her while slowly rotating my hips. Her facial expressions throughout were incredibly sexy: "I love-a your dick; make-a me cum. " Soon she reached her "O" (or at least pretended she did), and lots of DFK followed. I pulled out, pulled off the bag, straddled her torso, and blew a few ropes onto her face, tits, and tongue (which was extended and wagging sexily, of course).

    I grabbed her a towel from a nearby table and helped myself to one as well. Her English is limited, so we couldn't talk at length, but we shared some laughs as I assisted her wiping off the flood of cum I had just deposited onto her. She's got a killer smile and a sweet little laugh. And she's so tiny! I just wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home with me.

    But alas, it was time to depart. Alice entered as I was getting dressed to see how things went. We both agreed that Bella was quite a beauty and a skilled provider.

    After sharing one last hug and kiss with Bella, I was led into the lobby by Alice and sent on my way. Another top tier experience at G&G. I would advise giving Bella a shot before she departs mid month.
    I almost forgot about Bella at G&G, a hot little spinner. .

    As described, she's small but can take a good pounding and up for all positions.

    Lots of DFK and finished in mish, what a time I had with her yesterday. Hf 50 + tip 150.

  9. #42001

    Can Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Realooo072  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a break from Korgs so I texted MMS Emma at OA for some good ol C AMP experience.

    Writing this in PLEASER format to keep it clean.

    P: Didn't get a picture because I trust the MMS's taste. She has been consistent in picking girls so I took her suggestion.

    L: Abby has long blonde hair, MM C with soft skin. Shaved clean kitty with no smell, and a nice smile. Not super high looks, but shines in service. No workout body, but not overweight either.

    E: We talked in Mandarin. Previous reports says she speaks English decently well.

    A: Service queen, engaging and friendly!

    S: Loves Sex, she is a professional for sure. Her tongue actions went crazy all over my body with good BBBJ skills. Kept eye contact throughout the session with little dirty talk during sex. She is the best in doggy.

    Are: Yes, what a great time! She is comparable to the service queens in Korgs.

    Dmg: HF+TIP = 60+160.
    I will +1 this for Abby. Shout out to Faceless1 for the rec. Total service queen with a few tricks up her sleeve I hadn't experienced before. K9 was best for me too as she has a really nice ass for an Asian girl, totally squeezable. As always YMMV and beauty in the eye of the beholder but service and attitude is at the top. Her English is also good and she understood everything I said. Stay safe!

  10. #42000
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 148
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    Hit up OA Spa for a very nice change of pace today. MMS Emma was looking so fine as she escorted me to a back room and introduced me to Nana as her Filipina girl. She may be mixed with Chinese, but she def has a great flip vibe, and I had more than one Filipina girlfriend back in the day.

    As Faceless has noted, she's got great natural curves, from her boobies to her booty. Not deep dark skin like some flipper girls, more like a very light tan as compared to snow white all-Chinese girls (which I love, too). Hard to pin her age, but I was feeling a late 20's vibe as we got to know one another. Really pretty face, and she's a solid kisser. Whenever our faces were within range, if I wasn't pulling her in for DFK, she was pulling me into her sweet mouth. And that mouth, BTW, works wonders during the BBBJ. Damn, she is first-rate in that department, using her lips, tongue and hands to make for a near-busting experience. Had to pull back a couple of times to make sure I didn't bust before having a chance to plunge.

    Loved her in 69, with her lovely booty and lips in my face, and once I got underway on the flip (yeah, pun fully intended), she just melted onto my face in a phenomenal way. Got to say, that when a girl is truly rockin' from one's DATY, it makes the total experience more than memorable.

    I was so ready to jump in after that, and she nimbly applied the cover added lube to herself, despite her being soaked. All good, because I wanted to be able to softly slip in, instead of having it be a challenge to get inside the pink taco like I had recently.

    And from there, just some really solid, sensual f-ing. First in mish while kissing, then I arched up for some slam-banging, and finally jamming away in doggy for a great finish. The way Nana slapped her ample booty backwards in K9 is truly satisfying and fun.

    Wipes, hot towels and lots more kissing after that, and then Emma introduced me to Abby and Amy, who were more than generous with their previews. All three girls are so easy on the eyes, so the conundrum is will Abby or Amy be next on my thighs? Or a repeat with nasty Nana. Ha! But seriously, I think Emma's current three-girl line-up at OA is one of her best yet.

    HHR: HF is $50; my dono was $150.
    Damn, if stickers gives a thumbs up, did I missed out on a great find? Both Abby and nana sounds like a blast. Yo faceless where was my heads up man? Holding out?

  11. #41999
    Quote Originally Posted by JackReacher  [View Original Post]
    She's wonderful. Nuru is available. 150 nuru. 200 FS.

    In Santa Ana at Best Massage. 2209 S. Main st.
    With hf or without hf.

  12. #41998

    OA Abby

    Decided to take a break from Korgs so I texted MMS Emma at OA for some good ol C AMP experience.

    Writing this in PLEASER format to keep it clean.

    P: Didn't get a picture because I trust the MMS's taste. She has been consistent in picking girls so I took her suggestion.

    L: Abby has long blonde hair, MM C with soft skin. Shaved clean kitty with no smell, and a nice smile. Not super high looks, but shines in service. No workout body, but not overweight either.

    E: We talked in Mandarin. Previous reports says she speaks English decently well.

    A: Service queen, engaging and friendly!

    S: Loves Sex, she is a professional for sure. Her tongue actions went crazy all over my body with good BBBJ skills. Kept eye contact throughout the session with little dirty talk during sex. She is the best in doggy.

    Are: Yes, what a great time! She is comparable to the service queens in Korgs.

    Dmg: HF+TIP = 60+160.

  13. #41997

    LePalace Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulongitlog  [View Original Post]
    Curious, for those whove seen KC or nicole in le palace. Got any recommendations for similarly great massage at le palace in the current lineup or any other spa? Hard to schedule with KC. TIA.
    Nicole at LePalace! That's a blast from the past. She used to be one of my favorites but started getting a bit weird and conservative with her massages. She also transitioned through about 4 to 5 different shops which was a pain too. Same old routine every time and I got bored so I lost track of her quite a while ago. Good while it lasted. I transitioned to the FS format for a year or two but I sure miss the good massage part.

    The more recent talent at LP was lackluster so I quit going there and their sister shop, Air Body. BW is starting to have the same problem, I can finish with most anyone but the more recent massages haven't been that great and for me the quality of the massage is 70% of it. SH downstairs from BW is too freaky with no doors or even curtains and spotty service. I definitely don't like those folding divider things at SH.

  14. #41996

    No greek unfortunatley

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    So Alisa was anal friendly?
    No she did not provide a trip to the islands.

    I took her pussy to pound town, but as figured of speech I said "little ass" instead. Sorry for the confusion.

  15. #41995
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Going to try her out today!
    Let us know how that goes!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape