Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 27819
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26904

    Princess Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent info or dealings with Princess Peach? Thinking of pulling the trigger when I'm in town next week.
    She used to look a lot nicer before she put on a ton of weight (according to me). She is a sure thing. I would not touch her anymore. Not because of service. But because she is certified bat shit crazy. Remember you do not pay these women for sex. You pay them to leave. This lady will phone, text and try to extort you when all else fails. She tried it with me and I texted her back with a short but curt message. Telling her to go ahead with her threat. I then explained in a very short, clear language (but politely) - what I had on her. She never bothered me again. If you do go see her treat her like the dirty dirty s* she is. I will not go anywhere near that c&.

  2. #26903

    Hot ASF?

    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    Anyone wants to tag team or gangbang a UTR? Former pro. Hot AF chick. Went by Erin Baby. Pricey though. 3 to 4 benjis for group activity.
    This chick is a total mess has gained weight in the wrong places been following her on insta for long time I wouldn't do her for free use to be hot like 10 years ago maybe now over she is over 30.

  3. #26902
    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    Anyone wants to tag team or gangbang a UTR? Former pro. Hot AF chick. Went by Erin Baby. Pricey though. 3 to 4 benjis for group activity.
    If this is the Erin Baby from 2018-2019 time frame, she's hot AF. Only got to creampie her once and she dropped off the radar.

  4. #26901

    Minni

    Looks like Minni is back in town. I wonder if this new incall is neater than the last one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/199822191

  5. #26900

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious63  [View Original Post]
    So I visited her again today and asked her about no condom when she was putting it on for BJ. She said okay and after a while of BBBJ, just hopped on it bare.

    Lesson learnt: Always ask in person and not on texts.

    About our previous encounter, in her defense ever since that infamous tna review, she probably reaches for a condom with every newbie unless specifically requested.
    Same experience here. My first time seeing her she brought out the condom for the BJ. I asked for head without it and she had no problem continuing bare for other activities.

  6. #26899
    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    Anyone wants to tag team or gangbang a UTR? Former pro. Hot AF chick. Went by Erin Baby. Pricey though. 3 to 4 benjis for group activity.
    Why on Earth would anybody PAY to share her with a bunch of dudes?? IMO, SHE'S the one who should be paying.

  7. #26898
    Quote Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent info or dealings with Princess Peach? Thinking of pulling the trigger when I'm in town next week.
    She's fun and a slam dunk for the thread topic, obviously, as she openly advertises it, but get a burner number. In the past it's been reported that people have gotten tons of harassing texts if you trip over the wrong topic or for no reason whatsoever.

  8. #26897
    Whats her stats?

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Belongs here. 300.

  9. #26896
    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    Anyone wants to tag team or gangbang a UTR? Former pro. Hot AF chick. Went by Erin Baby. Pricey though. 3 to 4 benjis for group activity.
    Post pics of her!

  10. #26895

    Tag team UTR

    Anyone wants to tag team or gangbang a UTR? Former pro. Hot AF chick. Went by Erin Baby. Pricey though. 3 to 4 benjis for group activity.

  11. #26894

    DulceColombiana Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    I really wish they would all just post their rates so we don't have to hunt for them. Is she more than $300?

  12. #26893

    Princess Peach

    Anyone have any recent info or dealings with Princess Peach? Thinking of pulling the trigger when I'm in town next week.

  13. #26892

    Dulcecolumbiana


  14. #26891

    Shasha at Best Massage in Everett

    Belongs here. 300.

  15. #26890

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious63  [View Original Post]
    So I visited Mikki last month based on her reviews in this forum. She put on the condom even for BJ. It was CBJ and cfs. Next week, I pinged her and setup an appt, texting was prompt until I asked about BBFS and she immediately told me to not come over and just ghosted me.
    So I visited her again today and asked her about no condom when she was putting it on for BJ. She said okay and after a while of BBBJ, just hopped on it bare.

    Lesson learnt: Always ask in person and not on texts.

    About our previous encounter, in her defense ever since that infamous tna review, she probably reaches for a condom with every newbie unless specifically requested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape