Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 27819
-
01-11-26 14:44 #26904Senior Member

Posts: 2184Princess Peach
She used to look a lot nicer before she put on a ton of weight (according to me). She is a sure thing. I would not touch her anymore. Not because of service. But because she is certified bat shit crazy. Remember you do not pay these women for sex. You pay them to leave. This lady will phone, text and try to extort you when all else fails. She tried it with me and I texted her back with a short but curt message. Telling her to go ahead with her threat. I then explained in a very short, clear language (but politely) - what I had on her. She never bothered me again. If you do go see her treat her like the dirty dirty s* she is. I will not go anywhere near that c&.
Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 23:44 #26903Senior Member

Posts: 244Hot ASF?
This chick is a total mess has gained weight in the wrong places been following her on insta for long time I wouldn't do her for free use to be hot like 10 years ago maybe now over she is over 30.
Originally Posted by AK6571
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 17:15 #26902Senior Member

Posts: 1404If this is the Erin Baby from 2018-2019 time frame, she's hot AF. Only got to creampie her once and she dropped off the radar.
Originally Posted by AK6571
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 15:10 #26901Regular Member

Posts: 8Minni
Looks like Minni is back in town. I wonder if this new incall is neater than the last one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/199822191
-
01-10-26 14:55 #26900Senior Member

Posts: 36Mikki
Same experience here. My first time seeing her she brought out the condom for the BJ. I asked for head without it and she had no problem continuing bare for other activities.
Originally Posted by Mysterious63
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 01:56 #26899Banned Member

Posts: 410Why on Earth would anybody PAY to share her with a bunch of dudes?? IMO, SHE'S the one who should be paying.
Originally Posted by AK6571
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 00:25 #26898Senior Member

Posts: 81She's fun and a slam dunk for the thread topic, obviously, as she openly advertises it, but get a burner number. In the past it's been reported that people have gotten tons of harassing texts if you trip over the wrong topic or for no reason whatsoever.
Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 18:34 #26897Senior Member

Posts: 163Whats her stats?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 16:30 #26896Senior Member

Posts: 984Post pics of her!
Originally Posted by AK6571
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 14:06 #26895Senior Member

Posts: 116Tag team UTR
Anyone wants to tag team or gangbang a UTR? Former pro. Hot AF chick. Went by Erin Baby. Pricey though. 3 to 4 benjis for group activity.
-
01-09-26 11:03 #26894Senior Member

Posts: 541DulceColombiana Rates?
I really wish they would all just post their rates so we don't have to hunt for them. Is she more than $300?
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 08:43 #26893Regular Member

Posts: 19Princess Peach
Anyone have any recent info or dealings with Princess Peach? Thinking of pulling the trigger when I'm in town next week.
-
01-08-26 22:26 #26892Senior Member

Posts: 330Dulcecolumbiana
Still belongs here.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...mbiana.384880/#xfmgMedia.
-
01-08-26 19:41 #26891Banned Member

Posts: 994Shasha at Best Massage in Everett
Belongs here. 300.
-
01-08-26 05:28 #26890Regular Member

Posts: 11Update
So I visited her again today and asked her about no condom when she was putting it on for BJ. She said okay and after a while of BBBJ, just hopped on it bare.
Originally Posted by Mysterious63
[View Original Post]
Lesson learnt: Always ask in person and not on texts.
About our previous encounter, in her defense ever since that infamous tna review, she probably reaches for a condom with every newbie unless specifically requested.










Reply With Quote





