The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 903 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 13532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12932

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyMonger  [View Original Post]
    It's sounding to me like someone in here with multiple accounts has a grudge. If you want a young hot woman, there's plenty out there, or you can just see Pipers daughter who is arguably one of the most attractive and well-performing 20-something providers in the entire city. Piper gives a true GFE experience. If you want a PSE, then she's not going to be the one for you.
    Thats exactly what I said. People want to go shop cheap and want luxury. If you are so much into someone Crisp and well performing go see Ally pipers girl. Or go check Kanessa / EX mikala girl. They are YOUNG but yes they def Charge MORE. And yes no doubt Ally is one hella Attractive girl. HOT ASF. Stop complaining about piper. Just one bad experiance (which was your fault) and you had to make tons of fake accounts to bash her. Chillout LOL.

    MK.

  2. #12931
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why she would need a Bus. She's never said anything about getting one. I doubt all the positive reviews by Seniors with hundreds of posts are her trying to get a bus.
    A bus? Why would Piper need a bus. This post seems like it's from the same dude that has all the accounts posting stuff about Piper. He sure goes to a lot of trouble to talk bad about her.

  3. #12930

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by RexMondi  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it I saw twice first time was awful. Second time was better still not good.

    She is a nice person She is an older woman she looks it.

    I think all these reviews are her trying to get busses.

    If that's your cup of tea more power to you.

    I don't want anymore.
    It's sounding to me like someone in here with multiple accounts has a grudge. If you want a young hot woman, there's plenty out there, or you can just see Pipers daughter who is arguably one of the most attractive and well-performing 20-something providers in the entire city. Piper gives a true GFE experience. If you want a PSE, then she's not going to be the one for you.

  4. #12929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Busses?

    Quote Originally Posted by RexMondi  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it I saw twice first time was awful. Second time was better still not good.

    She is a nice person She is an older woman she looks it.

    I think all these reviews are her trying to get busses.

    If that's your cup of tea more power to you.

    I don't want anymore.
    I don't know why she would need a Bus. She's never said anything about getting one. I doubt all the positive reviews by Seniors with hundreds of posts are her trying to get a bus.

  5. #12928

    Bored and AMP

    Any idea about this looks TGTBT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260110_113912_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #12927

    Toft

    Quote Originally Posted by TofttER  [View Original Post]
    I'd heard a lot about Secret so I thought, what the hell. I met her at the door and it was mostly downhill from there. BBBJ was decent but she seemed unenthusiastic to say the least once we got going. No effort at all. She was very rushed and kinda spaced out. I was hoping for better.

    Will not repeat.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...t/057535938092 will you TOFT this one out?

    MK.

  7. #12926
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClay  [View Original Post]
    Alyssa from bama will be making another visit the 16th-19th she is great. Always a great time dm me for information.
    Do you have a ad?

  8. #12925

    Alyssa

    Alyssa from bama will be making another visit the 16th-19th she is great. Always a great time dm me for information.

  9. #12924

    UTR or MILF

    I am coming to town next Thursday and will have a room. Looking to sample some local talent. Will go to there place or they can cum to me. I love an in shape MILF or a younger spinner type. Must be the GFE type cause I like some kissing, DATY and BBBJ. The cost range for 1/2 hr, 150- 250 .

    Any leads would be appreciated, if you are ever in Charlotte, hit me up and I can share a few gals with you.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #12923

    First last

    Quote Originally Posted by TofttER  [View Original Post]
    I'd heard a lot about Secret so I thought, what the hell. I met her at the door and it was mostly downhill from there. BBBJ was decent but she seemed unenthusiastic to say the least once we got going. No effort at all. She was very rushed and kinda spaced out. I was hoping for better.

    Will not repeat.
    Kinda the same on my 1 and only time was on phone for like 20 mins trying to get stuff with family, worked out np with that. I know they come first but yea, was just not into it and wasn't long after she went to visit her uncle. Just my 2 cents as always YMMV.

  11. #12922

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by TofttER  [View Original Post]
    I'd heard a lot about Secret so I thought, what the hell. I met her at the door and it was mostly downhill from there. BBBJ was decent but she seemed unenthusiastic to say the least once we got going. No effort at all. She was very rushed and kinda spaced out. I was hoping for better.

    Will not repeat.
    Sounds like she is using again, I hope I am wrong.

  12. #12921

    Secret

    I really hate to hear that. She was a good provider. Last I saw her after her 3rd pregnancy and bit chubby still a good looking woman. She was using. The latest pis she lost 50 lbs or more looks spun out.

    I was hesitant to see her again.

  13. #12920

    Piper

    I don't get it I saw twice first time was awful. Second time was better still not good.

    She is a nice person She is an older woman she looks it.

    I think all these reviews are her trying to get busses.

    If that's your cup of tea more power to you.

    I don't want anymore.

  14. #12919

    Secret Disappointment

    I'd heard a lot about Secret so I thought, what the hell. I met her at the door and it was mostly downhill from there. BBBJ was decent but she seemed unenthusiastic to say the least once we got going. No effort at all. She was very rushed and kinda spaced out. I was hoping for better.

    Will not repeat.

  15. #12918
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClay  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...e/797640372909

    Haven't seen her in a few months but best head game in the city cim swallow it all!
    After seeing Mr Clay's post, I decided to give this one a try. After poor communication kept me from seeing her the first day I tried, the next time I tried communication was adequate enough to get it done. Incall is decent, and I was very pleased with my experience. What she describes in her ads is exactly what I received. She did everything I asked her to cheerfully with NQNS at the end. She is a sweet girl and I will repeat. I wish I had been able to today for her $50 special.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chattanooga/female-escorts/50-day-50-day-bj-bj-bj-bj-/069199563667

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape