Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking it might just be the time of the year or something, not sure. Maybe people are still on vacation or trying to save up a little money from what they spent on the holidays or something. Grace (Tokyo) has definitely toned up a lot and looks great and her blow job skills are very very good now, not that they weren't before. And Mina (orchid) needs no introduction but had fun with her like always, haven't seen her since her birthday a couple months ago, and we left the store for a few hours to go hang out then I dropped her off at Tokyo at the end of the day. She wanted to drive my new truck around town. LOL (a little scary).

    I will be Brevard Monday, anything worth trying that way?
    That one you reviewed a while back (zen melt) remember? wasn't that long ago??... in melbourne still kicking. I haven't took the plunge yet being that I'm closer to orlando then melbourne, and inconsistent reviews.

    Personally I refer to it as a orlando satellite spa because some of the guys say the girls are from orlando and their table shower experiences they share, unlike other brevard spas🤣.

    But definitely some bad reviews concerning price negotiating, some going as far as calling it arguing? One guy claimed he got clipped while in the table shower by the girl he turned down, who knows, probably just petty bullshit on the 'I got ripped off' actually that's not a petty accusation but a serious one, maybe it happened? again who knows? can't believe everything you read...maybe he was a disgrunted customer maybe not?? 'reverse' shill so to speak....

  2. #55054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    There's been a recent discussion about tipping at an AMP (asian massage parlor). Some stated the provider got none of the house fee and all of the tip. I'm not sure, but I think both are wrong. I believe the provider gets 30% to 40% (about one third) of the door fee, with the rest going to the house for rent, cleaning, advertising, taxes, etc. And profit. Now this one I'm less sure about, but I believe the provider has to pay the house a small percentage of her tip, say 20% or so.

    Now, I am a businessman, but I'm no expert on AMPs. I know AMPs do this a little differently than massage chains such as Massage Envy and the like. If anyone has better information, I'd love to read it.
    Ok,
    some places I should say. The door fee goes to somebody else besides the girls working there. And the girls do the laundry(both kinds sometimes), and dusting too... not sure on taxes or the books that'd be interesting? the high volume spas jump around quite a bit...and the advertising, well, this site and skip the games or maps the girls/working mamasan make sure that gets done... just my two cents based on whats been shared with me?? I ain't no businessman

    think I'm gonna go get me a massage🤣

  3. #55053
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Not slow now I bet, job well done!
    I was thinking it might just be the time of the year or something, not sure. Maybe people are still on vacation or trying to save up a little money from what they spent on the holidays or something. Grace (Tokyo) has definitely toned up a lot and looks great and her blow job skills are very very good now, not that they weren't before. And Mina (orchid) needs no introduction but had fun with her like always, haven't seen her since her birthday a couple months ago, and we left the store for a few hours to go hang out then I dropped her off at Tokyo at the end of the day. She wanted to drive my new truck around town. LOL (a little scary).

    I will be Brevard Monday, anything worth trying that way?

  4. #55052
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by AznWenis  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Tokyo / crystal and saw grace. She def has been working out. Very fit and slim with c mm and erasers nips. Her BJ skills have been upgraded since I last saw her. Amazing dt, prob best BJ skills this rotation. Will add her to my repeat list this month.
    Yeah, man, this was spot on to my experience also.

  5. #55051
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he got a text but it was more of a "It's slow, please write us a review" text LOL.
    Call them and ask them big boy!! Hey man I remember you made a comment a couple weeks ago about you talking to certain girls and they tell you how some of are in the room and what kind of people some of us are, I tried to respond, but for some reason, it would not go through that day. Just wanted to let you know that some of us are even closer to these girls than you and that provider you're talking about and others tell us the same information about how you are as well. Good and bad. LOL.

  6. #55050
    Stopped by Tokyo / crystal and saw grace. She def has been working out. Very fit and slim with c mm and erasers nips. Her BJ skills have been upgraded since I last saw her. Amazing dt, prob best BJ skills this rotation. Will add her to my repeat list this month.

  7. #55049
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Yeah I know

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    HEY! I have to stockpile while I'm there, we don't ALL live in Wonderland. Hahaha!
    LOL, I know.

  8. #55048

    Tipping

    There's been a recent discussion about tipping at an AMP (asian massage parlor). Some stated the provider got none of the house fee and all of the tip. I'm not sure, but I think both are wrong. I believe the provider gets 30% to 40% (about one third) of the door fee, with the rest going to the house for rent, cleaning, advertising, taxes, etc. And profit. Now this one I'm less sure about, but I believe the provider has to pay the house a small percentage of her tip, say 20% or so.

    Now, I am a businessman, but I'm no expert on AMPs. I know AMPs do this a little differently than massage chains such as Massage Envy and the like. If anyone has better information, I'd love to read it.

  9. #55047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Where is m&why these days?

    What is the name of the spa on colonial going towards Bithlo?
    M&Y is called 'orchid spa' now. on oak ridge

    Towards bithlo you're probably thinking of '5 star spa'.
    heard 5 star got a third girl working now, and it's top tier, with the all-star Tiffany

  10. #55046

    M&why

    Where is m&why these days?

    What is the name of the spa on colonial going towards Bithlo?

  11. #55045
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Since the weekend is here, I decided to go for two today (Booboo style) and made a stop by M and why (review to follow).
    HEY! I have to stockpile while I'm there, we don't ALL live in Wonderland. Hahaha!

  12. #55044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he got a text but it was more of a "It's slow, please write us a review" text LOL.
    Ya think? 🤣 their sister spa too 🤣.

    But hey. I'm sure it's a well rewarded service 🤣.

    (time for the competition to jump in) after all... it is a multi-billion dollar industry... can't blame them

  13. #55043
    Pretty sure he got a text but it was more of a "It's slow, please write us a review" text LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Not slow now I bet, job well done!

  14. #55042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    this is 'orchid' now

    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    Went to M&Y with $$ left with a triple BBJ head w / rimjob 3 different pussy and CIM for two girls they shared and I also left with empty pockets LOL.
    Figured I'd do my part and kick this one to the top, it's great to catch them on a slow day, and quite the bargain! (never pass on the mouthwash)🤣.

  15. #55041
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Angel is now working at Eastern Massage and Spa in Sarasota, she is no longer at VIP.
    Is VIP still worth it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape