Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 17264
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16544

    The Lies They Tell

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Look at this screenshot attached.
    Nobody is paying 1 k a week for virtual porn with an SA girl. Nobody. There is too much content on OF and various cam sites to cause anyone to spend 1 k a week on one girl for the same shit.

    I regularly encounter this BS in the under 21 crowd, selling content, seeking compensated platonic friendship and various other BS. I do one of two things:

    If they seem kind but just conservative, reserved, naive or generally uninformed I tell them that: Thanks for sharing, I am currently seeing a 23 year old singe mom. We usually meet once a week, I take her to a nice dinner (she likes to dress up) and pay for the babysitter so she can spend the night with me. About every other month I take her shopping to buy new outfit to wear just to be nice as she does not ask. She is now asking to see me more than once a week, and I just don't have the time. She is frustrated that I can't accommodate her needs. I have got back on the site, seeking someone more respectful of my boundaries, and a better match for my availability.

    Most of the time they ghost or block me after that, however a few have actually engaged curiously, asking for more info but none of them were confident enough to meet.

    If they are just a pretentious entitled c**t who believe they should be compensated for existing, (one actually complained that I wasted her time by sending her a message asking what she was looking for but did not want to send her cash immediately): I go back to Seeking messaging and send them this "Hey my phone is messed up so I have to message here until it is fixed, You were wanting to send pictures / video calls (insert whatever she said) but not wanting to meet in person right?

    You will probably get a snarky affirmative message in reply (these girls HAVE to get the last word in). Then just report the profile in seeking with the reason being content or virtual relationship with no desire to meet in person. Seeking will boot them, they at least have a standard they will uphold (so far) that they are a dating site for in person meets.

  2. #16543

    Brooke

    Any reports / feedback on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-86834fe28c42

  3. #16542

    Costa Rica seems the best option

    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    Again, this is just my experience: I recently retired from my job, I used to travel overseas for work and realized that I was enjoying the companies of the ladies much more during my travels than when I monger here in the US. Main reason is the price of pussies where I travelled to and mongered is very cheap compared to what you get in the US. Also, the time you have them at your command is very important to me. That's why, last year, the first full year of my retirement I went on a "tourism" trip to Kenya. I have been there before for work so was a bit familiar with the talent there. I just felt in the mood for some young black spinners. So off I went for a week. I had a blast and did post some of my experience on the international site. Getting ready to head out again soon, maybe to Ghana this time. Later this year me and the wife of 30 years will go to Thailand for her birthday. I will take her there because I know I can still monger even with her there in the country with me. Have been there for work a few times and the place is a monger's Paradice..
    I guess Costa Rica is where I'll visit if I remain in the SB game. When I was on Seeking, I received quite a few messages from that country when I searched that nation. I also have a friend--he's 70-- who retired and bought a vacation home there. He tells me he routinely finds 20-30 year old attractive women to spend a week with him for a few hundred dollars a week. Judging from some Costa Rican women who messaged me, I don't doubt him, and he has texted to me pictures of attractive young women he claims to have hired for a week or two at a time. He makes it sound like a slice of paradise. But I'm concerned that these women in Costa Rica are basically pros or semi-pros, from all over Latin America, hanging out in the right hotels to meet well off older men like me. Probably the best I can do at my age.

  4. #16541

  5. #16540

    Crystal

    Anyone have info on this one? Just started to chat with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-703321d9a4da

  6. #16539

    Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She has always been a pro, you're just now noticing her ad on a Eros she was using her real name Devin when she was with an agency. I want to say it was JFL.
    She looks so familiar. And I am not doubting you, but I can't recall her from JFL. Of course I saw so many from that stable and others that I could be mixing it all up.

  7. #16538

    More like.

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Guess she became a pro. Used to be on seeking now she's eros.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...0.htm?cat=2382
    She has always been a pro, you're just now noticing her ad on a Eros she was using her real name Devin when she was with an agency. I want to say it was JFL.

  8. #16537

    Starla

    Guess she became a pro. Used to be on seeking now she's eros.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...0.htm?cat=2382

  9. #16536
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. She is talking nice and about to do a meet and greet with her. Just wondering if anyone seen her because these chicks be saying they are not seeing anyone and they seen like 10 guys from here LOL.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74386523
    Haven't seen her, but you're probably right, she has a few guys on the go. It's good to try and snap them up early.

  10. #16535

    She looks very familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Same thing with Cadence. No luck.
    I'm not entirely sure but I think she had a previous profile "SouthernMama" or something similar out of Cartersville. Some report about her catching GPS after some dude had "promised" her he would buy her a Mustang or something? She started trying to get as much as she could from everybody after that never happened. She has actually replied to me and sent her number, I'll post the results when I know details.

  11. #16534

    Yet another scammer. Blizzy

    Wants you to send a booking fee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-aee2cd4da715
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-01-09 at 10-49-42 Member Profile - Seeking.com.jpg‎  

  12. #16533
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Look at this screenshot attached.
    I doubt that is a real woman. It probably is overseas scammers. All but one in a hundred thousand or more will block her. However there is a tiny percentage that is lonely and crazy. The crazy men will give away their life savings to the new love of their life who keeps saying she is coming to move in with them. Countless crises will keep popping up to postpone her getting back from being stuck overseas. Each new crisis needs more money from the love struck crazy idiot. There are articles about older people sending hundreds of thousands of dollars overseas over several years because they still believe it is real love even after so long with her never showing up. It's sad.

  13. #16532

    I can't make this shit up!

    Look at this screenshot attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7753.jpg‎  

  14. #16531

    The latest scam from the ladies at Seeking

    Must be in the air, but recently for some reason I have been attracting a bunch of women trying to bullshit me with there knowledge of trading Bitcoin. They seem to think it makes them more desirable if they concoct a story about how they are timing the market day trading Bitcoin. Problem is, they don't know even basic stuff how the market works. But here are a few you can chat with, and there is no pu $$why offered.

    Florence 36 - See will want to move to Whatsapp or Telegram shortly after messaging you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-d03ffe1f270d

    Chris (Krys) 27 - Wants to move to text, complains about men just wanting sex, but is interested in telling about how she times the market day trading Bitcoin.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-31e992dccd96

    So boys, if you have the patience and want to just chat about Bitcoin ad nauseam these two are a good option.

    Stay safe.

    Jims2321.

  15. #16530

    Stacy- Time wasting wannabe scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-d09f66873065

    Chatted with this one under another profile several months ago, she agreed to meet and could cost. But she was recovering from strep throat. 3-4 texts later hits me with the "Can you send me $200 so I can get some groceries for me and my son some antibiotics" Ahhhh NO! But, I can personally deliver antibiotics that will knock it out in 3 days (I have a prescription with a shit load of refills). And that was the last I heard from her on that account. LOL Today she messaged me again from this account and after a couple of messages dropped her number and said text her. Voila! I know you and I'm still not sending you money before the panties are on the floor. Yall have fun with her, just know there will never be a meet at whatever price she agrees to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape