Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 58859
-
01-10-26 10:51 #55004Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah, man, this was spot on to my experience also.
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 10:50 #55003Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Call them and ask them big boy!! Hey man I remember you made a comment a couple weeks ago about you talking to certain girls and they tell you how some of are in the room and what kind of people some of us are, I tried to respond, but for some reason, it would not go through that day. Just wanted to let you know that some of us are even closer to these girls than you and that provider you're talking about and others tell us the same information about how you are as well. Good and bad. LOL.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 10:46 #55002Senior Member

Posts: 287Stopped by Tokyo / crystal and saw grace. She def has been working out. Very fit and slim with c mm and erasers nips. Her BJ skills have been upgraded since I last saw her. Amazing dt, prob best BJ skills this rotation. Will add her to my repeat list this month.
-
01-10-26 10:41 #55001Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah I know
LOL, I know.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 10:21 #55000Senior Member

Posts: 176Tipping
There's been a recent discussion about tipping at an AMP (asian massage parlor). Some stated the provider got none of the house fee and all of the tip. I'm not sure, but I think both are wrong. I believe the provider gets 30% to 40% (about one third) of the door fee, with the rest going to the house for rent, cleaning, advertising, taxes, etc. And profit. Now this one I'm less sure about, but I believe the provider has to pay the house a small percentage of her tip, say 20% or so.
Now, I am a businessman, but I'm no expert on AMPs. I know AMPs do this a little differently than massage chains such as Massage Envy and the like. If anyone has better information, I'd love to read it.
-
01-10-26 06:25 #54999Senior Member

Posts: 1230M&Y is called 'orchid spa' now. on oak ridge
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
Towards bithlo you're probably thinking of '5 star spa'.
heard 5 star got a third girl working now, and it's top tier, with the all-star Tiffany
-
01-10-26 05:34 #54998Senior Member

Posts: 187M&why
Where is m&why these days?
What is the name of the spa on colonial going towards Bithlo?
-
01-09-26 20:39 #54997Senior Member

Posts: 418HEY! I have to stockpile while I'm there, we don't ALL live in Wonderland. Hahaha!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 20:10 #54996Senior Member

Posts: 1230Ya think? 🤣 their sister spa too 🤣.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
But hey. I'm sure it's a well rewarded service 🤣.
(time for the competition to jump in) after all... it is a multi-billion dollar industry... can't blame them
-
01-09-26 19:27 #54995Senior Member

Posts: 406Pretty sure he got a text but it was more of a "It's slow, please write us a review" text LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:48 #54994Senior Member

Posts: 1230this is 'orchid' now
Figured I'd do my part and kick this one to the top, it's great to catch them on a slow day, and quite the bargain! (never pass on the mouthwash)🤣.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:32 #54993Regular Member

Posts: 17Is VIP still worth it?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:28 #54992Senior Member

Posts: 1230Not slow now I bet, job well done!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:07 #54991Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Well, it seems like a good conversation piece at this point and it's grown on you so just keep it.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:02 #54990Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289BIJ. I'm dying man. LOL. But your right if you buy couple drinks at the bar your tipping around 5 bucks!
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





