Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 58855
-
01-10-26 10:21 #55000Senior Member

Posts: 176Tipping
There's been a recent discussion about tipping at an AMP (asian massage parlor). Some stated the provider got none of the house fee and all of the tip. I'm not sure, but I think both are wrong. I believe the provider gets 30% to 40% (about one third) of the door fee, with the rest going to the house for rent, cleaning, advertising, taxes, etc. And profit. Now this one I'm less sure about, but I believe the provider has to pay the house a small percentage of her tip, say 20% or so.
Now, I am a businessman, but I'm no expert on AMPs. I know AMPs do this a little differently than massage chains such as Massage Envy and the like. If anyone has better information, I'd love to read it.
-
01-10-26 06:25 #54999Senior Member

Posts: 1229M&Y is called 'orchid spa' now. on oak ridge
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
Towards bithlo you're probably thinking of '5 star spa'.
heard 5 star got a third girl working now, and it's top tier, with the all-star Tiffany
-
01-10-26 05:34 #54998Senior Member

Posts: 187M&why
Where is m&why these days?
What is the name of the spa on colonial going towards Bithlo?
-
01-09-26 20:39 #54997Senior Member

Posts: 418HEY! I have to stockpile while I'm there, we don't ALL live in Wonderland. Hahaha!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 20:10 #54996Senior Member

Posts: 1229Ya think? 🤣 their sister spa too 🤣.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
But hey. I'm sure it's a well rewarded service 🤣.
(time for the competition to jump in) after all... it is a multi-billion dollar industry... can't blame them
-
01-09-26 19:27 #54995Senior Member

Posts: 406Pretty sure he got a text but it was more of a "It's slow, please write us a review" text LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:48 #54994Senior Member

Posts: 1229this is 'orchid' now
Figured I'd do my part and kick this one to the top, it's great to catch them on a slow day, and quite the bargain! (never pass on the mouthwash)🤣.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:32 #54993Regular Member

Posts: 17Is VIP still worth it?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:28 #54992Senior Member

Posts: 1229Not slow now I bet, job well done!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:07 #54991Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Well, it seems like a good conversation piece at this point and it's grown on you so just keep it.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:02 #54990Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289BIJ. I'm dying man. LOL. But your right if you buy couple drinks at the bar your tipping around 5 bucks!
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 16:57 #54989Senior Member

Posts: 1229Tiffany bringing in some help? And very limited parking. Hope the neighbors don't start bitching!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Sad about QQ, but with that piss poor location choice I knew it wasn't if? It was when! seems like when the quiet spas move on and the high volume explosion happens almost overnight make them very vulnerable to interference from complaints.
oh well, lately it doesn't take long for another to pop up or step up to the demand
-
01-09-26 16:49 #54988Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 16:37 #54987Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Angel is now working at Eastern Massage and Spa in Sarasota, she is no longer at VIP.
Originally Posted by Fafalolol
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 16:34 #54986Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mina
Mina let me know she was back in town and I had set up an appointment with her last night for this afternoon when we were on the phone. This woman is absolutely amazing and I've known her for a very long time and We are very close. I will spare some of the details because she doesn't need anymore attention but those of you that haven't seen her, your missing out on one of the hottest providers you will ever see. JoJo also came in to play a little bit, She was a lot of fun as well so I broke her off $100 upgrade for one girl but spent most of my time with Mina. Hot and wild session we showered again and then fell asleep with each other on the bed for probably 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by MassageIsLife
[View Original Post]
After we woke up, I hung out with her and the girls in the back for a little while and then made my way home for the day.
After Tokyo and M and why in one day I'm spent.












Reply With Quote




